Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Pre-season build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing covid protocols would prevent any housemates just appearing as guests.
I mean… the least they could do (and easiest thing to wrangle) is video messages from other HMs during the 21st birthday dinner party shown in the promo…

…but we just know they won’t…

They might do another season of BB royalty versing the new contenders next year. Depends on the ratings probably. Aus Survivor has had a couple of seasons with the same theme and you know they just copy everything Survivor does anyway.

Personally I’d rather see some old faces again than watch another season of Channel 7’s version with a brand new cast. The nostalgia is all the series has going for it these days.

Well, I'm going to try and watch... Idk if we got a start date... I stopped watching big brother when my bf i got into it dumped me, and back then it was just us and canada i guess.

Ugh so the fact tim is on twitter is cause everythings done dusted and filmed i guess.

Him and Nikki (rip you beauty, I hope your mother sues the NHS for millions upon millions) were amazing in big brother canada. just amazing.

God it was so good being able to watch so many cameras, and rewind and see SO MUCH with big brother canada live feeds.
You know I think back in the day, say, 2008, last season of channel 10, I feel like we at least had a dream of just WOW, imagine just what they could do in the FUTURE with a format like this.

This could become the biggest show in the god damn world at the moment if they would just dedicate the time, money and effort to do it RIGHT.
This, I'm guessing, will just be something that will be nice simply because there will be nice people we already know on there. Disappointingly we are not going to get any stretches of unedited footage. So sad.

It's 2022 guys. We've been in this a long time. When this crashes and burns, and we take enough drugs, is there really no way we can rent some huge warehouse, air-condition it, fit out walls, glass and cameras, and JUST FUCKING DO IT. Everyday people are special enough as long as everything else is set. IF you don't think we could convince some former housemates too if we actually pulled it off, here or international, then ur having a laugh.
I know its a pipe dream just let me post this im gonna go to bed hi guys i know youll ignore me but i miss u even if u dont remember me much hehe.

^ - intro package on former model Josh. He sounds brutal haha
It is a different way to go to get people to go in with favs that aren't even fans.... I have been bingeing Survivor USA and there are so many fans that are now on the show - people that grew up with the show and are true fans. You would expect that for this season of BB you would have fans with the favs - people that have grown up with the show and want to celebrate it turning 21.

It is a different way to go to get people to go in with favs that aren't even fans.... I have been bingeing Survivor USA and there are so many fans that are now on the show - people that grew up with the show and are true fans. You would expect that for this season of BB you would have fans with the favs - people that have grown up with the show and want to celebrate it turning 21.
They're too stuck in their Insta-casting mindset for that.

Vile!!

“I have no idea how to play this game” yet goes on to say he wants to be the “leader of the house” then absolutely blows up and makes ridiculous comments to and about the other HMs on Day 1. And is being made into some kind of martyr or unsung hero in the promo because of it.

@Isee is absolutely correct. It is clear Seven still don’t know how to cast any of their reality shows. Or rather, still only cast with superficiality in mind.

It destroys the integrity of this game - and its overseas counterparts - when they keep casting contestants like this. It makes our version of BB look like a joke compared to the US and CAN players.

Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back