Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Pre-season build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new cast look really dull on first appearances - back to the kind of casting Nine was doing when to be fair despite all it's faults Seven had widened their horizons a bit.

And I bet the bloke who claims to have been a superfan and watched "every second of every episode" is probably referring to only the Seven version. Nobody gets exposed earlier in Big Brother than the fake superfan.

Heck, for me the definition of a Superfan is someone who turned off what Seven has tried to pass off as Big Brother.

Side-note, I suspect the HM they dumped Vesna in favour for due to “clashing personalities” was Layla.

Have they changed the house at all since VIP?

And are Dave and Drew now in some kind of secret twin twist?

Youtube version

I'm actually now really looking forward to this.

I skipped VIP.

Hmmm interesting promo... 🥱

It still doesn't look like channel 7 has tried to introduce an official BB theme, shame on you channel 7. :thumbsdown:

The New Experiment? Yep the channel 7 format sure is an experiment... :yawn:

Will the new contenders outlive Big Brother royalty? Hmmm let's just say any new contenders (possibly even past housemates) will be meeting their maker with Tim Dormer being part of the original BB royalty squad...lol ;)

It still doesn't look like channel 7 has tried to introduce an official BB theme, shame on you channel 7. :thumbsdown:
Would’ve thought Endemol Shine would’ve at least have the rights to the old theme/enough foresight to use it for the anniversary, but guess not.

Would’ve thought Endemol Shine would’ve at least have the rights to the old theme/enough foresight to use it for the anniversary, but guess not.
I don’t think the lack of a proper theme has anything to do with licensing and more to do with the fact that Seven don’t feel they need one.

Theme songs seem to be coming a thing of the past. Even survivor US did away with their iconic theme.

Theme songs seem to be coming a thing of the past. Even survivor US did away with their iconic theme.
BBUS only run a full opening on the live show. Otherwise it’s a two to three minute recap followed by a two second blip of the theme and title card.

BBCAN hasn’t had a full intro since season 5 but has a shortened version theme and title card. The theme also plays during Arisa’s entrance on the live show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back