Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Pre-season build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is The Voice being heavily promoted yet? I'd have thought if Big Brother was launching alongside it BB would be well into promos by now. I'd imagine they'd try and avoid two Sonia fronted formats airing side by side if they can find something not hosted by Sonia to air first.
Yeah they've had one with the Coaches singing Katy Perry's Roar for a couple weeks and now they've announced Easter Monday start they've pivoted to ones of some auditions (Andra Day's 'Rise Up' and I think theres another with James Bay's 'Let It Go') playing on Seven. Haven't seen anything about BB so far (not even that teaser that's supposed to be out with Tim & Reggie I don't think).

Haven't seen anything about BB so far (not even that teaser that's supposed to be out with Tim & Reggie I don't think).
I have been confused when reading references to a promo where Reggie and Tim had been quoted from. I tried looking for it and found nothing. An article said it aired on 7flix but I couldn't find anything.

very smart move by channel 7 running the voice as the main attraction then piggy backing BB into the mix! most viewers who love the voice will most likely LOVEEEEE the bb nostalgia, I see this working very well for them!

I would guess if what Tim is saying is true the challenge winner would still choose 1 or 2 of the nominees, with the house then voting for the additional one. I'd imagine they'd still have the eviction vote.

The other option I guess is the challenge winner just gets immunity with the house deciding the nominees, but then the challenge winner alone chooses the evictee.
Can't wait. It was a near a year ago, that I found you folk because my Yank friends did not enjoy the spoilers I found by reading your live posts. You're all so descriptive that it is nearly unnecessary to see the actual show when it turns up streaming here lol Cheers!!

It's not a mechanism exclusive to Big Brother by any means but the "Chain of Safety" twist Big Brother Canada used last week would actually work in this scenario too - not traditional nominations, but gives most of the housemates some power by the challenge winner being safe and starting the chain, with each person in the chain the nominating another to be safe until just three nominees are left. In this case they did a further challenge for one of the three to win safety before the house voted, but they could get away without that TBH and cut straight to the vote.

“Big Brother: BB Royalty vs New Contenders” … is it really necessary to make the title THAT long?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back