Tim
Tully
Drew
Reggie
David
Trevor
Layla
Estelle

So, wait, that's only three from the Ten days? Piss poor effort there.

They should just label it
Big Brother : Royalty vs Contenders

Look I’m excited to see Reggie on TV but it’s going to be shit.

The house kinda looks cool inside though.

Last edited:
So much of this is already rather disappointing. Im actually not entirely sold I will watch it anyway.

The first episode may be enough to make me tune in out of curiosity, but I highly doubt I’ll watch much more than that. Those clips of Drew and Tim entering via trap doors and tunnels was enough for me to say SEE YA!

Those clips of Drew and Tim entering via trap doors and tunnels
When they mentioned earlier something about the way these HMs would enter the house, I knew it'd be secret tunnels/sofa/whatever. Seven fakes this stuff so badly though (cf. the "lift" in the VIP season).

I'd still like Reggie to fall in through the ceiling though.

The clips of Drew and Tully romantically kissing other HMs right after the “history isn’t going to repeat itself” while (Tully at least) is in a long-term, committed relationship on the outside screams how scripted and forced this whole show is. What a crock of MAFS shit.

Wow, I have not been here in years. I see familiar names. I saw that there will be BB stars of old on a new show so I came here to see what is happening. I wish it was like the old days with live cams and shows I could watch here in California. Any word on when this happens?

Why does this promo turn you off? Were you actually hoping it wasn’t going to be the channel 7 format?

No I suppose I went in with low expectations. I don’t know, just holding onto the past i guess. But it’s nice to see some familiar faces again.

I will hopefully catch some of your enthusiasm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back