Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Pre-season build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
“There’s a clever way that they’re all brought in” - … meanwhile, the photo of Tim and Reggie shows them entering in a car together, presumably on night one, in the same way every other HM since 2020 has entered. 😂
lol. It's Channel Seven, so they will arrive via a tunnel and sofa, through a secret hatch in a wardrobe, fall in through a ceiling, etc. Actually I kinda like that last idea.

Split into a new thread now things are developing. Also some further info from Tim that the new season will see the return of in-house nominations.

Yeah I’ll always be a fan of the original format but I kind of fell in love with the new challenge based game, this new season is a great merge of both formats with house noms brought back. Good mix of game, drama & fun
Quoted incase tweet deleted.

Yeah I was thinking obviously there must be some other reward for winning the challenges.
It could probably be either immunity or a veto power. Worst case scenario is the winner of the challenge is the person who choses to gets evicted. Having them all nominate and then vote seems like a bit much. So I have no idea how this is going to work.

It could probably be either immunity or a veto power. Worst case scenario is the winner of the challenge is the person who choses to gets evicted. Having them all nominate and then vote seems like a bit much. So I have no idea how this is going to work.
Knowing how uninspired production has been so far they’ve likely gone with the redundant house vote for both nominations and eviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back