Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Pre-season build up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another new promo with Drew and Tully. Ugh, I know it’s gonna be bad but the more I see of it the more excited I become tbh.

If the Royalty entrances are staggered, Tully must be one of the later ones. It looks as though Drew, Tim, David, Reggie, Layla and Trevor are all already in the house when she arrives.

If the Royalty entrances are staggered, Tully must be one of the later ones. It looks as though Drew, Tim, David, Reggie, Layla and Trevor are all already in the house when she arrives.
Reggie, Tim, David and Estelle being in the diary room looks to me as if they enter as a group of 4. Or just on the same day. Drew, Tully, Trevor and Layla possibly enter as another group of four? With Tully looking like she is the last to enter. I don't think we will see any of them on the first night in all honesty. Drew may even enter before Tully if has already been hooking up with someone by the time she enters the house.

At the very least they'll send in the newbies first and the vets as the extra set of housemates, similar to how they've started the last couple of series.

Then knowing this lot they'll probably send in Danny after the last eviction so he's in the final.

At the very least they'll send in the newbies first and the vets as the extra set of housemates, similar to how they've started the last couple of series.
This is what I am expecting. I hope I'm wrong. I do also hope with the new episode structure being teased there is no eviction every night now. So that at the very least when the returnees enter the game is still starting.

Then knowing this lot they'll probably send in Danny after the last eviction so he's in the final.
Some still say SJ is still in the attic. She may give Danny some help in the dairy room from the attic

I dearly hope Im wrong but im sensing swan lake rehearsal vibes in amateur production and pathos choreography.

That would make sense. The moment I said the words "Big Brother" the smile he gave was almost fake. Not in the way that he was rude, more so he clearly didn't enjoy being recognised and really didn't want me to ask any questions or say anything else. 13 year old me would be heart broken to know that meeting Drew wouldn't be what I hoped.
…. Don’t worry I too was heartbroken when I realised that meeting Drew (in the house) was not what I had hoped. 😉🙄

Love Island kinda made the Sun-Tues schedule work and was kinda “live”, wasn’t it? My pipe dream would be for the cancelled BBVIP slot to be replaced by the classic format so that it can at least coexist with the regular series, because I sincerely doubt they’re going to let go of the format anytime soon.

Regardless, any extra content to fill out the week would probably be stuck to side shows. There’s no way live feeds get brought back, especially with 7’s desire to remain family friendly. MAFS has shown that social media furore is still ridiculous, BBCAN/BBUS twitter seems to get more toxic by the year, and the feeds there feel like they’re cutting more and more often just to avoid any hint of controversy.
Alex was the 9 BB exec producer after all so make sense he made Love Island work.

I also remember Mike Goldman plugging that Potbelleez song 'Don't Hold Back' on Uplate during 2006 or 07 and IIRC it was quite a bit before it really took off (and later became used in those car ads and such).
It would've been 07, I'm pretty sure the Potbelleez DJ'd the 2007 Finale.
They exploded after that. Don't Hold Back was released to radio in late 07 and I remember it being all over the radio at the time.

Reggie, Tim, David and Estelle being in the diary room looks to me as if they enter as a group of 4. Or just on the same day. Drew, Tully, Trevor and Layla possibly enter as another group of four? With Tully looking like she is the last to enter. I don't think we will see any of them on the first night in all honesty. Drew may even enter before Tully if has already been hooking up with someone by the time she enters the house.
I'd say its possibly pairs - Reggie & Tim, David & Estelle, Drew & Trevor, Layla & Tully?

Reggie and Tim makes sense from Reggie's promo where she's checking out the house. I'd say it's possible they're night one as the first two in, then they're sequestered away while the newbies show up only to bring them back out after all the newbs have arrived. David & Estelle are next (and that's when you get the four of them in the DR?)

Then I could see 7 "changing it up" and having the last two as a pair of guys, a pair of girls. I'd wager Drew is in a couple of days before Tully to get that hook-up in, but all are in within the first week (Tully makes the comment that Drew has gotten a girlfriend "in week one?")

Then I could see 7 "changing it up" and having the last two as a pair of guys, a pair of girls. I'd wager Drew is in a couple of days before Tully to get that hook-up in, but all are in within the first week (Tully makes the comment that Drew has gotten a girlfriend "in week one?")
This is definitely the case I think. Would check out with the rumours of "Tully entering later as an intruder"

I'd say its possibly pairs - Reggie & Tim, David & Estelle, Drew & Trevor, Layla & Tully?
Well fair to say everything is weighted on the first pair if that is the case.

Trevor might be interesting because I don't actually remember anything of him as a housemate. All I remember is him winning and then proposing. Funnily enough she said yes after he'd just won $1m. Are they still together?

Still can’t believe there hasn’t been a top 3 leak yet
To be fair, the guy who leaked the last 2 years probably isn’t coming back after getting last year’s slightly wrong. Grain of salt if you can believe randoms on Reddit about a month ago:

2 newbies and Reggie are final 3, Tim possibly out around final 5.

I’m a bit sceptical, but have heard something similar about Tim being late game so there might be some truth to it.

I guess I'm going to concede that they probably will cast newbies stupid enough to let Tim, Drew and Tully run the game, but I really hope that doesn't happen, it will be very boring if it does. What a cringy storyline they are going with for Drew and Tully's return by the looks of that promo holy shit, the kind of storyline that maybe tween girls might find interesting and literally no one else.

David I think is the type of person who would potentially flip on people if he really connected with someone (remember his attraction to Darren whenever everyone is couldn't stand him?) so he might be more interesting to see play if he plays with his emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back