Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

I'm sorry but the best twist in BB history was having two houses.
All these years on I don't think that has been bettered world wide - or even replicated well. Took the Rich House/Poor House split idea and completely reworked it into two poor houses merging into one rich house. No other series has managed to achieve that - a few have done two houses but they almost always merge into one of the houses rather than both remaining in use.

challenge-tank-final-4-jpg.55616

Ap0liWM.png

Once Sophie wins the white-room challenge the final 4 is repeated ?

challenge-tank-final-4-jpg.55616

Ap0liWM.png

Once Sophie wins the white-room challenge the final 4 is repeated ?

One of those challenges is likely to decide who gets the secret power that's mentioned in Monday's episode description.

One of those challenges is likely to decide who gets the secret power that's mentioned in Monday's episode description.
Final four gets decided on Monday. So I'm tipping the water challenge for Tuesday because it's the most hard core one (like Survivor's final challenge), and the ball-slot one to happen while Sophie is still in the WR either tonight or Monday if she's not back by then.

We actually saw Jess and Marty’s love story played out and for it to be real. Whereas chad and sophie it’s a bit less believable.
Yep, that was one of the rare cases where it wasn't purely a showmance. But it still got played up for the (tweeny/teeny) audience.

The latest ad is like "What will Chad do now he's lost the love of his life?"

Love of his life, really? It seems their target audience really is teenage girls now.

I think they mistake teenage girls, for bogan mums who wear dirty tracksuits all day and lust after people like Chad, in between watching bold and beautiful, 50 Shades of Gray and 365 Days.

Back