Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

EDIT: hmmm, actually I remember BBBA's spies leaking the HM info and doing a live audio stream from the (non live launches) so I guess my memory is starting to improve.

I read many years ago about those naughty BBBA audience members who had to be told by Mike Goldman on stage; firstly that their behavior was illegal, secondly that for each time someone is caught streaming the recording of the launch night will stop, thirdly that if any more streaming devices are spotted then they will be confiscated by staff, and fourthly that if anyone else is caught with a streaming device then they will be ejected from the venue by security.

I read many years ago about those naughty BBBA audience members who had to be told by Mike Goldman on stage; firstly that their behavior was illegal, secondly that for each time someone is caught streaming the recording of the launch night will stop, thirdly that if any more streaming devices are spotted then they will be confiscated by staff, and fourthly that if anyone else is caught with a streaming device then they will be ejected from the venue by security.
Those were the days!

Have you forgotten the hype and buzz that preceded the old seasons? It was so exciting, we couldn't wait. And who doesn't love a scoop?

Haha I was the same, I would constantly go online and look to see if anyone was posting updates or see people upload the names of the housemates. The excitement before the airing the launch was a feeling you can't really explain to someone who isn't a fan of BB.

Haha I was the same, I would constantly go online and look to see if anyone was posting updates or see people upload the names of the housemates. The excitement before the airing the launch was a feeling you can't really explain to someone who isn't a fan of BB.
Oh and gayspie is 21 iirc, he'd have still been in his cot in those days lol.

The sad part is you really can’t describe the landscape of event reality television in the ’00s to anybody born after 1995. Not for any reason other than it would be difficult to fully comprehend. The sheer scale is unlike anything on TV today.

Meanwhile in 2020 the daily episode threads (and i should know because i have started the majority of them) seem to be getting shorter and shorter on average as the season wears on. :p

Meanwhile in 2020 the daily episode threads (and i should know because i have started the majority of them) seem to be getting shorter and shorter on average as the season wears on. :p

Let’s make our own episodes sweetheart!

Hup!

There’ll be Blackjack! And Hookers! In fact... forget the Fucking episode!

7 also has a America's Got Talent at 8:30PM on Wednesday the 22nd. So looks like we're getting a 1 hour final? I guess thats expected given its a reunion show.

7 also has a America's Got Talent at 8:30PM on Wednesday the 22nd. So looks like we're getting a 1 hour final? I guess thats expected given its a reunion show.

It would be weird though if the finale is the shortest episode of the whole season especially considering that it’s live.

Will be the shortest episode of the series then. Guess there has to be two non-elimination episodes, so one may relate to the White Room and I think they'll try and make a show out of just the final three to act as a recap before they leave the house.

COVID-19 may complicate things but I hope they sequester the final three during the voting period so they're not all over socials begging for votes. I'm sure they could find a house cut off from the outside world somewhere. ;)

I have read some more talk about Allen returning to the game as he has apparently said we haven’t seen the last of him. If he does return, I don’t think he would last long anyway.

I have read some more talk about Allen returning to the game as he has apparently said we haven’t seen the last of him. If he does return, I don’t think he would last long anyway.
It’s interesting you say this, because he shared the post about the White Room and captioned it “BEST TWIST EVER” which made me think he knows more about it than he normally would as an evictee.

It’s interesting you say this, because he shared the post about the White Room and captioned it “BEST TWIST EVER” which made me think he knows more about it than he normally would as an evictee.

Or 7 are using him to further promote the show as they are also promoting the twist as the 'Best Twist Ever' on their socials.

Or 7 are using him to further promote the show as they are also promoting the twist as the 'Best Twist Ever' on their socials.
Oh for sure, I highly doubt he is involved (especially because covid was happening and they smashed through these final episodes in like 5-6 days) but I just thought the relationship between that theory was interesting.

Oh for sure, I highly doubt he is involved (especially because covid was happening and they smashed through these final episodes in like 5-6 days) but I just thought the relationship between that theory was interesting.
It would explain the two extra episodes, also consider the possibility they put him in lockdown and he got tested some time before. If he does really get put back in the game it will certainly bring about a riot of angry viewers that their personal favorite wasn’t put back in the game, so it would certainly be quite daring.

Back