Skip to main content

Betting Odds for BB 2013.

When Centrebet first opened it was dead heat rules apply - that means in a market with two winners you've effictively taken $1.10 and $1.87

If that's true then it's basically a fucking scam. They never gave any indication that the advertised odds were apparently false. Furthermore, I actually placed my bet on Rohan when the odds had gone down slightly from 2.20 to 2.00. If this number is actually halved then that would mean that they were offering a bet with no payout! How is that possible??? Or had the bets switched back to normal by that time - you say when centrebet first opened it was a dead heat rule. How can I see when this changed back to the usual process.

If that's true then it's basically a fucking scam. They never gave any indication that the advertised odds were apparently false. Furthermore, I actually placed my bet on Rohan when the odds had gone down slightly from 2.20 to 2.00. If this number is actually halved then that would mean that they were offering a bet with no payout! How is that possible??? Or had the bets switched back to normal by that time - you say when centrebet first opened it was a dead heat rule. How can I see when this changed back to the usual process.

Mate i saw it - was clearly stated on the market - It was originally an all in with all housemates - It isn't a scam and you could take it to the comission but you won't have a leg to stand on. They weren't offering a bet with no payout. If there was one evictee Rohan was $2 to go - If it looks too good to be true read the rules

Mate i saw it - was clearly stated on the market - It was originally an all in with all housemates - It isn't a scam and you could take it to the comission but you won't have a leg to stand on. They weren't offering a bet with no payout. If there was one evictee Rohan was $2 to go - If it looks too good to be true read the rules

But one evictee was never a possibility. There was always going to be two, hence they were offering a bet that would never have a payout.

ah apologies didn't realise it was a double til after my post

its simply %s and disgraceful ones at that, one of the worst betting markets I've ever seen, these are affectively the odds for each person to go.

Rohan 97.09%
Tully 71.43%
Xavier 31.25%
Tahan 20%
Matt 18.18%
Ben 5.5%

In a fair betting world these would add up to 100% but betting companies need a cut out of it so frame it in their favour that is the reason they don't really make all that much sense

Good, now I don't feel so silly for asking the question. Thank you :)

its simply %s and disgraceful ones at that, one of the worst betting markets I've ever seen, these are affectively the odds for each person to go.

Rohan 97.09%
Tully 71.43%
Xavier 31.25%
Tahan 20%
Matt 18.18%
Ben 5.5%

In a fair betting world these would add up to 100% but betting companies need a cut out of it so frame it in their favour that is the reason they don't really make all that much sense

Ben is surely better than a 5% chance of leaving.

But one evictee was never a possibility. There was always going to be two, hence they were offering a bet that would never have a payout.
They aren't psychic mate - hasn't been announced on the show and only went on the official site late - anyway, if they were offering a bet with no payout you were silly enough to take it thinking that you were getting an advantage.

Ben is surely better than a 5% chance of leaving.

it's a typo- he is same as matt 18.18%
btw these are novelty markets with very low amounts of money being placed on them so they won't add to 200%- more to get there name in the newspaper than anything

What the!? I actually had to do a double take, Tully is actually a chance to stay? I dont believe it though, seems like nearly nobody is saving her.

Back