Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Rohan
Tully
Xavier
Tahan
Matt
Ben

some good odds if you think rohan is going lol

How does it work? Matt at 5.50 will it be because he is most likely to go? I hope not, I like Matt

Thank you for that, I was so embarrassed to ask that question, I wanted to know how it worked for a long time :eek: I am not even blonde, so have no excuses
yep,
so if you put $100 on rohan and he went you would receive 1.03*100=$103 --> gain of $3
for matt if you put $100 and he went you would receive 5.5*100=$550--> gain of $450

yep,
so if you put $100 on rohan and he went you would receive 1.03*100=$103 --> gain of $3
for matt if you put $100 and he went you would receive 5.5*100=$550--> gain of $450

That makes it clearer, thank you :)

yep,

Thanks for that :) That made it clearer for me as well - maths has never been a strong point and no problem [MENTION=29326]l.a.r.a[/MENTION] :)

Thank you for that, I was so embarrassed to ask that question, I wanted to know how it worked for a long time :eek: I am not even blonde, so have no excuses

its simply %s and disgraceful ones at that, one of the worst betting markets I've ever seen, these are affectively the odds for each person to go.

Rohan 97.09%
Tully 71.43%
Xavier 31.25%
Tahan 20%
Matt 18.18%
Ben 5.5%

In a fair betting world these would add up to 100% but betting companies need a cut out of it so frame it in their favour that is the reason they don't really make all that much sense

[MENTION=30169]PartyPig[/MENTION] in this case wouldn't the "percentage that it should add up to" be 200% and not 100% due to double eviction?

I would like to see the impossible and have Matt & Benny get the kick. But the little girls would never allow that.

Sigh, im just interested to see where Rohan goes from here in the house, cos he is finally integrating somewhat with everyone. I'm gonna vote to keep him in just based on the poll... feel bad for the fella, and Ben doesnt need my votes haha

When Centrebet betting first opened both Rohan was 2.20 and Tully 2.75. Being a double eviction it's almost guaranteed that at least one will leave, so by betting on both I'm bound to make a profit.

Weren't the odds completely wrong last year, with all the sure bet longtime stayers/winners/boofheads getting the boot early on?

When Centrebet betting first opened both Rohan was 2.20 and Tully 2.75. Being a double eviction it's almost guaranteed that at least one will leave, so by betting on both I'm bound to make a profit.

You got on at those odds??

When Centrebet first opened it was dead heat rules apply - that means in a market with two winners you've effictively taken $1.10 and $1.87

its simply %s and disgraceful ones at that, one of the worst betting markets I've ever seen, these are affectively the odds for each person to go.

Rohan 97.09%
Tully 71.43%
Xavier 31.25%
Tahan 20%
Matt 18.18%
Ben 5.5%

In a fair betting world these would add up to 100% but betting companies need a cut out of it so frame it in their favour that is the reason they don't really make all that much sense

There's two winners Party - If it was 100% or in this case 200% you could back each nominee and not lose any money - would hardly make sense for them to put that up

Back