Skip to main content

Betting Odds for BB 2013.

Where exactly was that stated though? Which part of Centrebet's website? I didn't notice it on the betslip, or next to the housemates names, or plastered at the top of the screen. I guess I could have missed it, but it's not as though I blundered through the website without tying to look carefully at everything.

Also, the one thing I really don't understand is how they could have warned customers that dead heat rules applied if they didn't know that it was going to be a double eviction - isn't that what you said just a few pages back, when you pointed out the double eviction wasn't widely publicised and that the betting agents aren't psychic?
- that's why they do it - in case of a surprise double or even triple eviction - Just so you do know next time - in the case of Centrebet you mouse over the i button next to the market - in the case of Sportingbet (owned by the same mob (it's straight under the market title - eg, have a look at the outright one) - I actually saw it on the Sportingbet one and wasn't aware it was displayed in a different fashion on Centrebet - but it is exactly the same unfortunately.

Odds have just changed dramatically once again.
Ben is set at $2 as well.. Not too sure what is going on.
Betfair has traded a grand total of $30 on the eviction markets - would take absolutely no notice of the odds on there

- that's why they do it - in case of a surprise double or even triple eviction - Just so you do know next time - in the case of Centrebet you mouse over the i button next to the market - in the case of Sportingbet (owned by the same mob (it's straight under the market title - eg, have a look at the outright one) - I actually saw it on the Sportingbet one and wasn't aware it was displayed in a different fashion on Centrebet - but it is exactly the same unfortunately.

Alright, thanks for that. I can now see why I never noticed a thing. I didn't even know that small, shaded grey (i) on a grey background existed, probably because it doesn't even look like something you're supposed to click on - and maybe that's the point! They should have the information displayed openly, so that it has to appear somewhere on the screen before you make the bet. I don't care if it's in the tiniest of fonts, just display it.

Betfair has traded a grand total of $30 on the eviction markets - would take absolutely no notice of the odds on there

I have a feeling most other markets would be something similar. I would doubt anything over a grand is being traded on BB evictions on centrebet etc.

You're talking about the entire pool of money people have bet on Big Brother in a week?
On betting sites, yes. It is virtually impossible to predict who is going most weeks. Except for in this case, Rohan, but his odds also reflect that. The pay out doesn't justify the risk. Admitedly a total of a grand is obviously a lot lower than reality, but it definitely wouldn't be a huge sum of money.

On betting sites, yes. It is virtually impossible to predict who is going most weeks. Except for in this case, Rohan, but his odds also reflect that. The pay out doesn't justify the risk. Admitedly a total of a grand is obviously a lot lower than reality, but it definitely wouldn't be a huge sum of money.

I'm sure that it would be a lot more than 1000 dollars on most sites. I for one bet hundreds of dollars this week on both Rohan and Tully. That's why I've spent the whole of this thread ranting, because with the dead heat rules I will lose 200 bucks if Xavier goes instead of Tully.

Last year I made well over a grand betting on Big Brother, and I also came very close to winning 2000 bucks in one week but missed out on it by one percent of the vote because George broke up with Layla and got himself evicted. I lost 400 that week I think. You can make a lot of money if you're smart about it. I'm sure that I can remember other forum members betting relatively large sums of money last year as well.

I'm sure that it would be a lot more than 1000 dollars on most sites. I for one bet hundreds of dollars this week on both Rohan and Tully. That's why I've spent the whole of this thread ranting, because with the dead heat rules I will lose 200 bucks if Xavier goes instead of Tully.

Last year I made well over a grand betting on Big Brother, and I also came very close to winning 2000 bucks in one week but missed out on it by one percent of the vote because George broke up with Layla and got himself evicted. I lost 400 that week I think. You can make a lot of money if you're smart about it. I'm sure that I can remember other forum members betting relatively large sums of money last year as well.

A few nervous hours ahead for you! Yes, I agree there's a lot more than $1000 - I was just trying to get my point across. I think that not too many people outside of these forums would be following big brother eviction odds. I think that's pretty evident by how much the odds fluctuate every few hours

jasmin already in to $1.60 and Ben isn't favourite anymore at Centrebet - Tim $4.20, Ben $4.40

Matt and Ed should be lower and Heidi & Mikkayla should be swapped.. I don't see Tahan lasting longer than Mikkayla either.

Tim gets shorter again ahead of Ben. Jade goes above Ed, first time for a while that a female has been ahead of any male.

Tim 2.80
Ben 3.50
Drew 7.00
Matt 8.00
Jade 11.00
Ed 13.00
Tahan 15.00
Katie/Lucy 15.00
Heidi 17.00
Mikkayla 21.00
Tully 34.00

Tim gets shorter again ahead of Ben. Jade goes above Ed, first time for a while that a female has been ahead of any male.

Tim 2.80
Ben 3.50
Drew 7.00
Matt 8.00
Jade 11.00
Ed 13.00
Tahan 15.00
Katie/Lucy 15.00
Heidi 17.00
Mikkayla 21.00
Tully 34.00

I still can't believe how low Mikkayla is! I'm certain she will be in the final 3!

Back