Skip to main content

Ben (2013) is back...Tuesday

What are the chances he turns up in cheap kmart pjs and admits he still has his mum cut up his carrots because he doesn't know how. Give me strength.

Forgot about that. Oh yeah, I'm a vegetarian who can't cut vegetables. Makes sense.

His preferred brand of cheap pajamas is Best N less as he said a million times last year. *Whiney voice* "I only got these from Best n Lessssss" for 5 dollars

Next week Bert & Pattie re-enter the house .....
Oh yippee! Can't wait!

5cf0a238880cf93e6eea80adb9ac07e3.jpg

I'm still trying to get Mrpudding on board to yell Penis too, as his voice is far more booming than mine. He's not really playing ball though. At the very least I'm going to yell Pudding out very, very loudly haha. Aiming for Penis though!!
Definitely yell PUDDING!!! Hahahahaha!!!!

I agree and I'm not altogether convinced he has mental health issues. Like redbull said, it seems like part of a schtick. If it is he is potentially damaging mental health awareness, not helping it. ......
I don't think it is up to anyone here to decide what afflicts Ben.
That said I personally view many 'mental health issues' as the modern way of dealing with 'being different/awkward/not fitting in'; a convenient excuse as it were.
But whatever, people who feel similar to Ben may see his media profile as an entity to 'connect to' and validate their worth and for that I say 'whatever floats your boat'. If it helps some people, then what harm is there in it?

I don't know anything about anxiety meds but I assume the person who said it knew what they were talking about. Whoever it was called bullshit, anyway.
Oh dear, you believe someone on here is an expert?!
That's a worry.

Nah. How about Tony Barber and Sparky? We've had Bert and Patty before, and we've had Burgo, so why not give Barber his chance?

Lol "give Barber his chance" made me think of this The Late Show skit where they're singing "All we are saying, is give Jo a chance" when protesting Jo Bailey being sacked from Sale Of The Century.

Lol "give Barber his chance" made me think of this The Late Show skit where they're singing "All we are saying, is give Jo a chance" when protesting Jo Bailey being sacked from Sale Of The Century.

Man I miss that show! We were only reminiscing about it last night (while watching 'Are you Paying Attention'), which included - funnily enough - the skit of Jane on Sale Of The Century. Love how Tony Barber was involved. :D

Not going to watch tuesday and wont watch any ep he's involved in. Only watched 2 or 3 eps of bb last year and tim and ben made me think it was shit and not bother. This year has been fairly decent but with all this bs lately i dunno if i can be bothered wasting an hour towards it each night. If he comes in for good ill just give up on it.

Not going to watch tuesday and wont watch any ep he's involved in. Only watched 2 or 3 eps of bb last year and tim and ben made me think it was shit and not bother. This year has been fairly decent but with all this bs lately i dunno if i can be bothered wasting an hour towards it each night. If he comes in for good ill just give up on it.

Welcome to the family. If you only watched 2-3 eps last year, you dont have a good oversight on what went on. You should have been HERE and agreed with some of us, that talking to photos should be banned. An hour a night would be an improvement.

Back