Skip to main content

Ben (2013) is back...Tuesday

To actually fake a mental health issue would have to be the lowest of the low, wouldn't it? You'd have to have mental health issues to even consider it. Hmmm, inception.
Yes, it would. I read somewhere too (I think it was somewhere in these forums) that a couple of the drugs he said said he was on were the same drug but different brand names so he wouldn't be taking those drugs together. I don't know anything about anxiety meds but I assume the person who said it knew what they were talking about. Whoever it was called bullshit, anyway.

Another week, another gimmick. It's reminiscent of CH10's final couple of seasons, which isn't a good sign.

I'm actually looking forward to this. Ben was one of my favorites last year, but it seems I am in the minority. While I am disappointed in the fact that Alex M. (and Nine, for that matter) is breaking promises left and right, we'll just see how the HMs react to his return to the house.

Why are they bringing Ben back in the same week an intruder is supposed to be going in? The rest of the week will then be focused on those two instead of the rest of the housemates. They should save stunts like this for later in the series when there are less housemates and nothing much happening, not right when something interesting is happening that is a hot topic not just for the housemates but also for the viewing public on social media.

Imagine how Jade or even Tahan must feel. This guy doesn't even make it halfway before he gets chucked BY THE PUBLIC and yet they last until the very last day and they're bringing this clown back. I'm expecting the next ad they put up is to inform us his mother will be joining him.

As SOON as I'm stanning for this show this season, they bring back my worst nightmare. UGHHHHHHHH
I think Jade and Tahan probably have better things to do. Ben was probably hanging around outside the studio with his face pressed against the glass.

928600_302411933277696_493462116_n.jpg

He might be promoting this?
The guy in the photo with him and Mike at Dreamworld is producing this show, although they are friends, so might have just been there for support.
OMG! I want to paint a bullseye on his gigantic five head and throw darts at him! In real life. Not the photo.

I fucking hate this year's BB. It's the first series ever that I'm not watching every night and I've hardly been on this forum since it aired because there's just so much wrong with it.

Why did producers make such a big deal about this year's cast/show being different to last year, and then throw Tim and Ben in, and so many similar characters???

Even that day spa crap that Priya and Sam were involved in was obviously trying to emulate Tim and Drew's from last year. It wasn't even halfway close to being remotely funny. I was cringing with secondhand embarrassment the whole time.

Don't even get me started on the Tully/Drew situation, oops I mean Cat/Lawson.

Oh my god FUCK OFF. FUCK RIGHT OFF.

I was actually saying to someone just yesterday that I'm so happy there's not a "Bradley or Ben" in the house this year, and now they're bringing him back? What fOR? I ABSOLUTELY LOATHE BEN. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.
There already is the equivalent of Bradley and Ben this year. It's Skye.

argh!!!!! WHYYYYY
Seriously why?? Why is he going in?
Why does the show need him? What will he add?
This is utterly stupid and just wastes more time from showing us things that are actually happening in the house... and there appears to be enough going on without putting in some random ex housemate... which has already been done this season
Ben has already been evicted from the show... and we got rid of him for a reason

Wish it was benjamin from 2012 he was legendary and will actually do something that's worth watching
Ben from last year, I don't even want to get there
He is just embarrassing #soznotsoz

I feel that Ben still has lots of fans. Alex's comments that they weren't going to have a revolving door of guests,makes it clear that someone proposed it. I am guessing he is over ruled by nine and if the Ben thing is successful, they will keep bringing back people from last year.

I feel nine is concerned about something with the current show and the current housemates.

This season is just so completely opposite to last year with all the changes. Maybe they want to bring back some majic?

I'm sure other big brother houses have brought back housemates. In the U.S., they usually just bring them back for a competition. I do think nine is not happy relying solely on the current house to bring the entertainment. Though maybe this was always nines plan.

Great, just great. Fuck you Ch9, putting two of my most hated HMs in from last year. Thought it was bad enough Tim went in, now Ben? Might as well throw Jade in next and you'll have the fucking trifecta!

I think it may be to do with the fake eviction. Remember that Ben too was fake evicted and had the power to oversee the whole house for a full day? Maybe he'll be the mentor to the person who's fake evicted or something...

Back