Skip to main content

Ben (2013) is back...Tuesday

Here you go:
tumblr_lnh6ogs22b1qfqcmfo1_500.gif

Perhaps Ben will be promoting the Graceland project and having a interview with Sonia about it so they can raise more $$$. Would be the best way to promote to people where he originally is known from.

Ben will come in and be like "oh HIIII GUYYYYSS omg I'm so embarrassed I was just (insert self deprecating, exaggerated story) right before I came in"

Really don't wanna see this dude just talk about himself the whole time, he won't cause drama, all he will do is try to get a few laughs and won't have any decent insight.

You're fucking kidding me

10653675_877464952272970_8628991612835688927_n.jpg

Look, I love Ben. I think he's a sweet guy and he was a real highlight in Big Brother 2013.

HOWEVER; not only was Tim's arrival at the house this year absolutely embarrassing for all parties involved and didn't really achieve anything except for David's game plan being implemented, but the reason why Tim went into the house was because he was the Ultimate Big Brother Housemate. He was a genius and he is and always will be Big Brother. It fell flat though, and it showed that Big Brother constantly needs to be fresh and it can't be the same old show.

Why bring Ben in? What on earth can Ben do to change the house or produce entertainment? Ben's funny because he's so dorky and it's hilarious to watch him in a comfortable environment.
I don't think - I know - that this will be a huge mistake if they send him back in the house, and I don't believe that past housemates should be sent back into the house, unless for the purposes of a random task and they just play a cameo (2012 Ignore the People task).

Back