Skip to main content

BBUS - Season 25

I enjoyed that episode. I’ve found Zingbot to be really cringe the past few seasons but I actually laughed this time. He was quite brutal. I think the fact that I like this entire group helps.

I fucking lost it when he zinged Mecole

I liked having the comp mixed with OTEV. I thought that was really cool. I liked the theme of the comp and the humour of it. I am still so enjoying this season.

Am I really living in a world where there’s potentially 2 great international seasons of BB airing at once? If BBAU wasn’t such an embarrassment I’d be in my version of heaven.

I think Zingbot is long overdue being broken down for scrap. Just doesn't have the wit or intelligence to roast effectively.

The song did make me laugh though.

P.S. I do wish they'd show the screens they've added to aid Matt during the competitions - baffling they made adjustments for him but then make it look like he has to lip read a robot on screen.

Once again I enjoyed that episode. There was a lot of content for an eviction episode, but mostly due to the lack of live hoh.

I’m happy Cameron was evicted. He served his purpose for the narrative and it felt like this was his time to go. It opens up the competitions now a bit more. And I’m glad Cirie has survived, she seems to be in a better position now without Jared.

Comic week sounds fun. The comic comp is something that I’ve found to be overrated but the use of super powers will hopefully shake up the game a little bit.

And I love almost all of them left to be honest. Every single person in left I actually like. I wouldn’t be mad with any one of them winning. I haven’t enjoyed a cast this much in a long time. Very excited to see how it plays out. I am rooting for Matt.

First time in the US they've had an "Invisible HoH", and just like when it happened in Canada they didn't stay secret for long - it's not that hard to enforce a rule to keep it secret or lose the power surely.

Agree it's a very good cast this year. I suspect it's between Matt and Jag and AmeriCory to take the win. I don't dislike the others but not sure I'd want them winning - even Cirie seems to have taken a back seat now Jared has gone - she clearly doesn't care too much about playing for herself.

Well things just got a whole lot more interesting. I really hope though that Jag is gone soon. I’d be more impressed with Matt getting to the end without him there.

Congratulations to cirie who has reached the milestone 200 day mark spent on CBS reality television.

Since I’m travelling at the moment I’ve decided to just give up on feeds and stop looking at spoilers during the week. I’ll leave the nominations and veto results to be surprises. I’ll read up on live feed updates between veto and eviction.

That blindside would have been so much better if the HoH had been kept secret - would have created all sorts of paranoia. And yes, playing in the next HoH should have been conditional on keeping the secret.

Not sure practically how the Invisible HoH worked when renominating at the Veto meeting. The impression on screen was it was all one meeting with announcements before hand, so pre-arranged I guess. Or Jag just told everyone in the lounge then they had to pretend it was the voice of the comic verse!

Good on Cory for recognising game though and leaving with good grace, but without giving up. I'd actually say given how America reacted (pathetically!) that there was an argument for Jag and Matt to keep Cory too - but that never made the edit even if it did come up.

Talking of not making the edit - is Bowie on a deal where she just shows up for the live shows now?

haven't seen eviction episode yet, but am continuing to watch the eps of this season (no live feeds)

i like the minute men, so prob going for them. but if they don't win HOH next week surely they have to go after Jag next week. insane how many comps he's been winning lately!

omg that was so infuriating to watch. Cirie was in the lead for the hoh comp until the last fucking question. Then it comes down to Matt and Fuckin Bowie Jane…. I wanted Jag to go home to make this interesting st least. I really wanted America to stay.

And of course now Matt is hoh which means he is essentially now guaranteed to go to the end. He has this in the bag I think.

A shame the necessary shots were not fired. I don't think we've ever had an all female final 4 - not sure if there has been an all female F3 either.
I was kind of looking forward to the anti-climax that would be Cirie, Felicia and Bowie Jay in the final.

A shame the necessary shots were not fired. I don't think we've ever had an all female final 4 - not sure if there has been an all female F3 either.
I was kind of looking forward to the anti-climax that would be Cirie, Felicia and Bowie Jay in the final.
BB6 had an all female final 4 with Maggie, Ivette, Janelle and April.

That blindside would have been so much better if the HoH had been kept secret - would have created all sorts of paranoia. And yes, playing in the next HoH should have been conditional on keeping the secret.

Not sure practically how the Invisible HoH worked when renominating at the Veto meeting. The impression on screen was it was all one meeting with announcements before hand, so pre-arranged I guess. Or Jag just told everyone in the lounge then they had to pretend it was the voice of the comic verse!

Good on Cory for recognising game though and leaving with good grace, but without giving up. I'd actually say given how America reacted (pathetically!) that there was an argument for Jag and Matt to keep Cory too - but that never made the edit even if it did come up.

Talking of not making the edit - is Bowie on a deal where she just shows up for the live shows now?
haha pathetic is such a gentle way to describe it, thanks

Looks like they've finally scrapped the stupid filler episode that usually airs the Friday before the finale where they have a scripted conversation while eating dinner about their time in the house.

Good riddance.

Looks like they've finally scrapped the stupid filler episode that usually airs the Friday before the finale where they have a scripted conversation while eating dinner about their time in the house.

Good riddance.
That's on Tuesday instead.

Could Bowie Jay actually win this - she's the ultimate floater and goat but actually won 3 HoHs, got out key competitors under her reign in Cameron and America - with Matt and Jag the ultimate scalp, and if she can somehow get to a final two with Felicia it may be on paper the worst final two ever but she should take it out.

TBH hard to see past a Jag victory at the moment - think he's more likely to take Matt out than vice versa.

So with the tease at the end of tonight's episode that there is a "big" announcement coming on finale night, it seems a shortened all-winners season in the tighter CBB format is coming as previously speculated...

I doubt they would have teased another CBB season as a "big announcement".

Back