Skip to main content

BBUS - Season 25

Yeah it’s definitely a winners/legends season. I agree she wouldn’t have made that big of a deal of announcing something generic.

I was silently hoping Felicia would make the final 3, so she could somehow win. But I’ve been rooting for Matt since day 1, I really hope he pulls out the final hoh and takes out Jag, or just beats him. If Jag wins then it will just feel so meh.

Happy with that final 3 - Jag did seem genuinely torn but the view was the DR got to him yesterday. Would be nice to see Bowie Jay wise up and cut him at final 3 - think if she's wins the final HoH she'd have more wins than Matt.

Hadn't heard the All Winners rumour - was hoping for a more regular additional season. It could be a good way to test an 8 week double speed format with evictions twice a week, something I've felt gor a while they should move towards.

As far as strategic positioning and dominance goes, this a very strong final 3 who well and truly controlled the back half of the game.

Jag now not only has tied Janelle & Michael’s record comp wins of 9, but he also broke Michael’s record of most vetos won with 7. He has a very strong resume of comp wins to back him up and has been the most dangerous player in the last few weeks.

Bowie Jane has been very good at playing under the radar but also has comp wins to justify a win. She now holds the record for most days gone without touching the block. A record that will unlikely ever be beaten anytime soon. She’s probably the least likely to win, the jury doesn’t seem to be fond of her and she is pretty much set for second place.

Matt for me has played the best all round game. His social positioning has been the best of seen from a player in a long time. The jury does seem to adore him (Cirie, Felicia and Corey namely and America is very unlikely to vote for the other two) and I think he’s done better at jury management of the three. He has comp wins to back up his game, and he is the only player this season to vote correctly at every eviction and to not also be evicted.

If for some strange reason Matt and Jag are the final 2, all Matt has to do is say he saved Jag with his superpower and he should have a unanimous win his way. Cameron and Blue are the only two I could see vote Jag over Matt. But if Matt can pull off the HoH win, he has this down pat.

As for entertainment they are not a strong final 3 IMO. The more entertaining characters make up the entire jury. Having America and Cory at the end with Cirie and Felicia would have been way more fun and chaotic.

A lot of these people should come back. Not because of how good they are or aren’t at the game. But a lot of this cast consists of players who are entertaining and chaotic despite being pretty poor at the game, Felicia and America for instance. I think if the competitions weren’t so physically based and dominated by Jag, the season could have been way more crazy. But in saying that, if you were to have this cast player 100 times over, make scenarios probably result in a Matt win anyway.

At this point, I'm more excited for the confirmation of the Winter season being an All-Winners/Legends season in the CBB format than finding out who wins BB25. I really don't really care who wins at all.

It’s not that interesting of a final 3. Personally I really don’t want Jag to win. I want Matt to win it. Bowie has no shot. So it’s going to come down to whether or not Matt wine final hoh.

I'd like Bowie to win just as a big fuck you to everyone. Feel like it's Matt's too lose, though Jag deserves the win really - but being evicted is always a black mark, and winning your way to victory is a bit boring. I don't think any of the final three can claim to have stragized their way to the final.

Talking of which I get the impression Cirie is getting the America's Favourite Houseguest reward, which again I think is undeserved. Halfway through the season perhaps, but once Jared was gone she just gave up playing really. For me that is one you award for entertainment value above all else, and I'd quite like to see Felicia get that.

Agree not invested in the outcome - at 100 days just glad it's all over as the season was at least two weeks too long (how BBUK could do with nicking those two weeks for themselves!)

I'm intrigued about what this announcement might be - not a huge fan of a rumoured Legends series considering we had All Stars 2 not that far back and the same old faces coming back time and time again is boring. An All Winners series might be interesting but feels unlikely - if Derrick and Cody are in as much as I like them both I think we'd just be in for the same again.

I'd rather a regular season just in the winter, but wouldn't mind them experimenting with a shorter format over at most 8 weeks, with two evictions a week (across 4 episodes). I do think now they don't bother with a Sunday comp and how the gameplay on the live feeds is done by Monday morning that doubling up the speed and intensity of the season would really benefit the show.

Since Matt won Part 1 and Jag has been revealled to have won Part 2, the win may just come down to whoever wins the part 3. Like a million times before.

If Matt wins HoH he's good either way. If Jag wins and cuts Matt then he wins, if he decides to be loyal to the minute men then he will literally be handing $750,000 over to Matt

You teased a “big holiday surprise in store” for fans during Sunday’s special live eviction. Without revealing too much, what can fans expect from this announcement, and what was your first reaction to the news?

You must tune in to the finale to find out! My reaction was, ‘Wow, this has been done before, but maybe it will become an annual holiday tradition!’

Not sure that confirms or denies anything - could equally refer to All Stars. Wouldn't be surprised at some kind of Celeb / All Star hybrid though - that at least would be a bit different.

To me though if it's a "holiday" thing surely it has to air before Christmas rather than after, and if that were the case you'd think we'd know about it by now. CBS can surely get away with repeats in December anyway as usually most new shows finish around Thanksgiving anyway.

Could still be a Legends season as she didn’t say “we’ve done that before”. Just that it’s been done somewhere in the world before.

Sadly it does rule out the all-winners season though… Unless that has been done before and I don’t know about it.

Sadly it does rule out the all-winners season though… Unless that has been done before and I don’t know about it.
Like you said, she didn’t say “we” she said “that. If it’s Big Brother “winners at war” it could still make sense.

I'm not sure they've ever acknowledged Big Brother exists abroad. Other than in legal cases.

...and the surprise announcement was a letdown. Some new shitty Christmas themed game where the players don't even live in the house for the two weeks.

It's also all going to be pre-recorded before it premieres and no Julie either.

bro_rg_announce_1920x1080_110823.webp

Thought it might be a pre-record but can give them a pass on that.

Good finale with the right result, and a nice surprise on America's Favourite Player. Wouldn't mind them being this seasons rep in Reindeer Games.

On the while a really good season IMO - glad we didn't see one big alliance dominate and I think the multiverse twist worked well and lasted all season too. Even with BBUK returning I think it's the best English language version of this year.

Last edited:
the 50% initiative has done wonders for CBS and them forced to make diverse casts was one of the best decisions they made in recent years

Back