Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

I really enjoy the bots shows. Thanks rison, again. I enjoyed watching Charlie, she seemed she could be a lot of fun and it's a shame that she seemed focused on Jason because I don't think her fun side came out as much as it could have.

I actually really like Emma willis. Especially on the bots shows. She freely will give her opinion on the house and I rather enjoy that.

Bit late to the forum party (I forgot about this forum and then remembered that it would cover BBUK). Like the last few series, I've been watching on Youtube.

I've just watched the Charlie eviction, and I say good, as I wanted her or Chelsea to be evicted.

With only a few weeks to go of this series, I wanted to talk about my favourite and least favourite housemates, and of course, this is only related to the actions of the housemates while in the house, not how others describe them.

Like:
Andy - he's had moments that have made me dislike him, but overall, I think he's a level headed guy, closest to my age and I think I'd get along with him and his intelligence.

Evelyn - Again, has had some odd moments, but being Australian, I feel it's my duty to support the only Australian person there.

Hughie - I love Hughie. He might be full of rage when he kicks off, but when he isn't shouting, I think he would be a lot of fun.

Jason - Unsure of him at the start, I quickly became a fan. I think he has the potential to win. I think his age brings some wisdom, enough to make him a likeable guy.

Lateysha - I have loved Lateysha since she first came to the diary room. She says things that crack me up. On first impressions I thought she would be a bit of a diva, but I think she is very down to earth. I think she also has the potential to win.

Ryan - I love Ryan's diary room rants. I think he brings a lot of humour to the house, especially his antics with Hughie. I think Ryan has the potential to also win.

Dislike:
Chelsea - On first impression, he reminded me a bit of Dexter from 2013 series and I kept an open mind, but unlike Dexter who I grew to like, Chelsea has gotten worse and worse with his arse licking.

Jackson - I liked at first, and despite bringing up some good points re: Emma pushing that button to see the boyfriends for a second time, I didn't like the way he acted when Georgina left. She's not dead!

Laura - despite calming down a bit now, I went right off her when she was with that Marco. She basically ran around telling the HM's not to think badly of her, then got busy with Marco again.

Meh:
Alex - does nothing, says very little.

Jane - I initially liked her, and while I dont dislike her, I think her constant "let me out" pleas are getting old.

Sam - I didn't like him at first, however despite not adding him to my "like" list, he hasn't done anything to really annoy me so far.

Evicted/Ejected HM's
Andrew - didn't like one bit, I don't trust people who don't smile or laugh, but I recognise that he was a true game player.

Charlie - she had her moments, but I felt her time in the house was wasted on trying to win Jason back, where she should have been enjoying the experience.

Emma & Victoria -
I thought Emma did well without her sister in the house, but ultimately, I didn't like Emma after she chose to see her boyfriend for a second time at the expense of the shopping task.

Georgina - very jealous and selfish. She had Jackson around her finger.

Marco - don't get me started.

Natalie - see: Marco.

I was going to write a post about how dumb these people are, it is really quite shameful that people are actually walking around our streets believing that Rome was made of inflatable jumping castles. However I shall not criticise as I'm a long term BB addict, so the question should be who is the dumb one? Me or them.

I'm not buying that they all believed all of this stuff. Secret missions have been a big part of the show for years, anyone suddenly being active in a particular way is suspicious. And it's known that if someone passes a secret mission there's always a reward. Even on the reveal of the mission, from what I remember, someone immediately guessed what it was.

I'm not buying that they all believed all of this stuff. Secret missions have been a big part of the show for years, anyone suddenly being active in a particular way is suspicious. And it's known that if someone passes a secret mission there's always a reward. Even on the reveal of the mission, from what I remember, someone immediately guessed what it was.

Good observation and I tend to agree. Though Lateysha's super-brain seemed to struggle with the 1.5 or 2.5 world war whatever it was. I'm sure she believed it. That reminds me of the abattoir worker in BBAUS some years ago who asked where WWll was fought... and that was a topic that had come up during a casual conversation, not a task.

Then there is the enigma that the HMs seem to remember from previous shows that tasks such as the one mentioned above exist, yet most other tasks which are a part of the annual fair are simply ignored.
Selective memory perhaps?

...in the promo it looks like Hughie loses it again lol!... they show recaps leading up to Charlie's eviction... basic rations seem to be taking it's toll... nobody wants to eat rice or beans lol!... why don't they all just do a mass walkout until they receive good food?... what would Big Brother do?... shut the show down?... of course they would give in... lol!... Evelyn's reaction to tasting the 'porridge pancake'... yep!... you read that right... a 'porridge pancake' was pure gold!... lol!...

...Charlie asks Jason whether he's noticed if her tits had got bigger?... he actually smiles for once and says "I've tried not to look because... you know..."... as some people say... "awks!"... lol!...

.,.Jayne is in the Diary Room saying that she believes that Chelsea will be evicted... when asked why by Big Brother she replies... "he's very cool... he's very gangsta... 'I can deal with this'... my 87 year old father is more of a 'gangsta' than Chelsea Singh... he's a bit of a show... he's a good 'showman'!"... hahahahaha!... way to go Jayne!... (I love her!)... lol!...

...Big Brother calls Hughie and Ryan into the Diary Room to organise a pool party... Ryan farts in the Big Brother chair... Hughie is disgusted "you dirty smelly human scum" Hughie blurts out and Ryan nearly vomits at the stink of his own fart... FUCKING HILARIOUS!... as funny as!... that must have been the smelliest 'love puff' that was ever hatched lol!...

...the people that they have chosen to miss out on the party are going to be soooooo shitty when they realise that they are not going because each thing that Hughie and Ryan chose for the party was at the expense of them... they are going to be so pissed off lol!... Hughie tries to explain their actions and Alex actually speaks and says "BOLLOCKS!"... yes he actually spoke!!!!... anyhow the shitfest starts and everyone begins arguing lol!...

...Alex is in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother... he says the word 'fucking'... that's all that I listened to... he said something...woteva!... moving on... Jason then speaks in the Diary Room and has a whinge and speaks about getting more 'ruthless'... (now we might see his true side eh?)...

...they show Charlie getting evicted... (thank god!... it's a shame that it wasn't Chelsea though)... Jason's look of relief was brilliant!... lol!... he called her twice to say farewell but she just kept walking... yeh!... good one Charlie... (not nice but understandable I guess)... some of the housemates 'congratulate' him...

...it cracks me up that Hughie keeps telling everybody that "I get along with everybody in the house..."... he actually believes that he does!... really Hughie?... really?... he's speaking about 'us and them'... that there are two sides in the house now...

...Jayne is back in the Diary Room after Charlie's eviction to tell Big Brother that she's "lost a mate"... she doesn't like Jason at all and tells Big Brother so... Sam and Jackson talk about Jason... they see him as a 'father figure'... they then chat with Jason...

...regardless of being on rations it seems that Lateysha has put a bit of weight on to me... I may be wrong... Chelsea is now in the Diary Room telling Big Brother of just how great he is of course... Chelsea is now out in the garden giving Jason 'words of wisdom' and is telling him... "now I'm going to start playing the game"... yeah right Chelsea... you're only just going to start now are you?... riiiiiiight!...

...Lateysha babbles something in the Diary Room... she then tells Alex and Evelyn that she wants then both to 'fuck each others guts out!" to their faces... she then has a prolonged cuddle with him while Evelyn watches... (Lateysha used to have the hots for Alex too)...

Evelyn approaches Alex and awkwardly reveals that she has a crush on him... he is 'speechless' for a second<--- (oh! the irony of that sentence!)... lol!...

...seriously... what the hell do these women see in Alex?... he is just so vacuous and as boring as batshit!... it's got me stumped... **cue the new 'romance' in the house right on time**... perfect timing Alex... that should get you to the end of the series... it is so obvious that he's this new 'romance in the house' to win over the female viewers... what a boring twonk!... end of show... cheers.

Good observation and I tend to agree. Though Lateysha's super-brain seemed to struggle with the 1.5 or 2.5 world war whatever it was. I'm sure she believed it. That reminds me of the abattoir worker in BBAUS some years ago who asked where WWll was fought... and that was a topic that had come up during a casual conversation, not a task.

Then there is the enigma that the HMs seem to remember from previous shows that tasks such as the one mentioned above exist, yet most other tasks which are a part of the annual fair are simply ignored.
Selective memory perhaps?

...I tend to believe that some of them do twig straight away and play along to gain rewards from it knowing full well that it's total bullshit but I also believe that the majority of them are just plain unedjamacated and are just plain stupid... a lot of young people just don't care about past History and what their fathers or grandfathers fought for... died for... they couldn't care less just as long they have what they have now...

...I know from experience with my grandchildren... I have lots of stuff to do with History in my computer room and bar room and they see something and ask 'what's that all about?' type of questions... they are totally bewildered about what I've told them... I could bullshit to them and they would believe it... but I don't... I have my dad's WWII helmet that he wore during the entire war... two of them asked me about it once... they were totally unaware of WWII... they were 16-17 respectively... they lost interest after about a minute... they just didn't really care so I just went onto something else...

...so I can understand why some of the young people fell for Andy's 'bullshit Historical facts'... they would take it on face value that he was telling them the truth rather than think for themselves...to them Andy is a braniac that knows all things Historical... so would just accept what he was saying regardless of how stupid it sounded... some of Andy's 'Historical facts' were just sheer brilliance in their explanations... all kudos to Andy for that... but yes... some would've twigged straight away... hence the reason Andy targeted the most ridiculous ones towards the less edjamacated dumbest bunch in my opinion... lol!... cheers.

"Chelsea is doing his roots" Bwahahahahahaha the great man had his shirt off and his twig like arms and little jelly belly were bared for all to see. GANGSTA

God he is a doofus, but he entertains me.

Well annihilation week starts tomorrow, an eviction every day or something. Hopefully will be good and stir up the mob again.

...I tend to believe that some of them do twig straight away and play along to gain rewards from it knowing full well that it's total bullshit but I also believe that the majority of them are just plain unedjamacated and are just plain stupid... a lot of young people just don't care about past History and what their fathers or grandfathers fought for... died for... they couldn't care less just as long they have what they have now...

...I know from experience with my grandchildren... I have lots of stuff to do with History in my computer room and bar room and they see something and ask 'what's that all about?' type of questions... they are totally bewildered about what I've told them... I could bullshit to them and they would believe it... but I don't... I have my dad's WWII helmet that he wore during the entire war... two of them asked me about it once... they were totally unaware of WWII... they were 16-17 respectively... they lost interest after about a minute... they just didn't really care so I just went onto something else...

...so I can understand why some of the young people fell for Andy's 'bullshit Historical facts'... they would take it on face value that he was telling them the truth rather than think for themselves...to them Andy is a braniac that knows all things Historical... so would just accept what he was saying regardless of how stupid it sounded... some of Andy's 'Historical facts' were just sheer brilliance in their explanations... all kudos to Andy for that... but yes... some would've twigged straight away... hence the reason Andy targeted the most ridiculous ones towards the less edjamacated dumbest bunch in my opinion... lol!... cheers.

Yes Andy did target the most ridiculous claims at those with the most sluggish minds with the exception of one or two.. pure genius or deliberate trickery? In any case, smartly played.

The all important topic of History sadly lends itself too readily to today' s most widely used word of the English word for the iPhone generation: Booooring!

It is impossible to understand the state of the world today without at last knowing a little bit of world events of the past, i.e. History. One gets the feeling that History is deliberately avoided in the curricula to keep the masses ignorant. It seems much more important how many pounds Kim Kardashian has lost during the last 7 months and when Taylor Swift's birthday is.

I also think that to teach History and Geography as two separate subjects is wrong. The two should be taught in conjunction because separated thet can easily appear as two utterly unrelated topics.

...seriously... what the hell do these women see in Alex?... he is just so vacuous and as boring as batshit!... it's got me stumped... **cue the new 'romance' in the house right on time**... perfect timing Alex... that should get you to the end of the series... it is so obvious that he's this new 'romance in the house' to win over the female viewers... what a boring twonk!... end of show... cheers.

I thought Evelyn was behind the showmance idea rather than Alex. As with the boring DR complaints over biscuits and the like I only listen to the showmance stuff while viewing another tab to read forums. All of that stuff is just to get airtime, but it's boring airtime to me.

This will probably get me in trouble again for getting 'out of hand' but since I don't seem to be able to distinguish between the 'out of hand' and the 'not out of hand' any more, I might as well wing it:

"It is a devious ploy by the feminists... no, not those evil feminists who want to exterminate the male gender, but those feminists who want their cake and eat it too... who demand the amorous attention of men, work them to the bone and then expect equality in the form of money even though they only have to play three sets of tennis in a major compared to five of men.
I will not even mention the inexplicable irony of finding it necessary to vilify those men and take them to court who out of admiration and sheer exuberance emit a dog-whistle and then out of ignorance practically marry into Shariah law.

No, it's a ploy by the good feminists who really aren't that much different from real women except that they keep forgetting to shave their legs in the most inopportune times such as when Alex puts on one of his rare shows at the pool.

Now if you dear reader got a bit confused as to which the good and which the bad feminists are, it is entirely my fault because despite having put great effort into that subject for years, I too am a bit confused to put it mildly.

Haha very good @Mr Stickyfingers well done.

More gold from my man Chels tonight. He 's going to bring some street to da game. What an absolute flogger. When he hit the punching bag and hurt his hand and Jason had to hide his laughter. I was literally laughing out loud. Oh Chelsea son you are a gem. Please don't evict him, the rest of them bore me to tears.

...from the promos I can see where Evelyn went wrong with Alex... she dared to wake him up!... silly girl!... Jayne in the Diary Room... she thinks that the house would be better without so many gay people in the house because it's left her without a chance of 'romance' lol!... Evelyn and Laura are talking about Evelyn's 'wardrobe malfunction' while she was astride Alex hoping for something to happen... is Alex gay?... I wonder?...

...here we go... another task... it is 'egg and spoon' races where they have to eat whatever is on the spoon at the end... people are gagging at the good 'old 'Century Egg'... (I'd like to try one of them one day)... I dunno... why is it that we always have to see them eating shit food and gagging?... I wish that for once that they could think of something more original... I have no delight whatsoever in watching people spewing their guts up on on TV....

...now it's 'sack racing'... now that was quite funny in watching people struggling so hard lol!... the final is a 'dirty barrow race' where there is putrid stuff strewn along the race track... **yawn**... people spewing again... **sigh**... Hughie starts getting riled as usual lol!... he's pissed off at Jackson and starts an arguement with him... it carries on forever... I love Hughie but he argues like a 12 year old child... he just keeps interrupting whoever he is arguing with until they walk away... he comes across as not being overly bright at times to me but regardless... how can you not still love Hughie?... lol!...

...Andy is now in the Diary Room talking about Hughie... I agree with what he says about him too to be honest... Ryan and Laura are trying to explain to Hughie on how he comes across to other people... (good luck with that lol!)... Chelsea and Jackson are out having a fag and Chelsea's imparting 'words of wisdom' to him and then starts becoming 'gangsta' and 'toughening up' and goes on to say "I've got some steam to let off soon (hopefully not through his arse) I'm tellin'ya!... I'm not joking!... you know a pressure pad on da cooker?... it's been simmering?... nobody wants to see this one kick off I'm fuckin' telling ya!... you know wot I'm tryna say!... I just hope it don't get to dat point because if I do... a man might just get beat up in here!"... and the best lines of it all?... (Jackson can't help but grin at the ridiculous shit he's saying) "believe me... cameras or no cameras... see I've done business... and you know the score... IT'S STREET ALL DA WAY!"... cringe! cringe! cringe! cringe! cringe! cringe! ...

...really Chelsea?... with a puny-arsed dweeby little body like this mate?... ↓↓↓↓...

TOUGH GANGSTA 2.jpg

...lets face it my little treasure chest... you're not exactly a little pocket Hercules are you?... a flabby gut... the beginnings of 'man boobs and puny arms... it's hard for us to imagine that you are a 'lethal weapon' or something matey... just how Jackson didn't just piss himself laughing at all of the brainless mind numbing quaff is a bloody miracle to me sunshine!... I know that I would've!... what a twonk!...

...Jason and Jayne are making mash... Jason gives her advice on what is the best ingredients to put into it to make it taste so nice... man it sounded good!... I might have to go back and write that recipe down lol!... wouldn't it be hilarious if Jason and Jayne paired up together now that Charlie is gone?... I would so love to see that lol!... Charlie would climb over the wall to get back in there just to claw her eyes out lol!... (remember... Jayne did say that she had little chance of romance in there with so many gays in the house ;):thumbsup::biggrin: perhaps she's now looking at her options?)...

...Hughie/Ryan and Jackson are 'having it out' with each other... Hughie should shut up because Jackson might sick his tough gangsta mate Chelsea upon him... after all... Chelsea is all pumped up to go isn't he?... but Hughie and Jackson 'kiss and make up'... all is good in the World again... down Chelsea... sit boy!... there's a good boy!... (phew!... that was close!)... Jackson talks about Chelsea's 'tough talk' to Lateysha and Sam... he reveals how ridiculous he sounded lol!... they do a flashback to the night before when Chelsea was 'talking tough' to Sam too... they all laugh at him behind his back...

...after Hughie revealed that he had done boxing for about 6 years earlier Chelsea goes over to pretend to spar with him... Hughie tells him not to do it... Chelsea decides to show and teach everyone on how to hit the punching bag... here is a sample of it... and Jason's reaction to watching him...

Untitled-2.gif Untitled-3.gif

...hahaha!... that's gold right there folks!... Alex speaks... moving on... Evelyn tells everyone that she's having 'her periods'... um... yep!... moving on part 2... to be honest I think that Alex fancies Lateysha more than Evelyn anyway... Lateysha is in the Diary Room talking about Chelsea's self described 'toughness'... she says basically that he's all bullshit and that Jason... although so quiet is way more 'macho'... she is so clued up to Chelsea... she nailed it lol!...

...Andy is on the couch having a cuddle with Alex... Alex says something... Jackson is now talking to Chelsea outside and is telling him that people are now feeling 'intimidated' by him... INTIMIDATED????... surely Jackson is winding him up for a shit-stir... he must be taking the piss... he has to be!... of course Chelsea's ego has grown even bigger now and he's going to start walk around like an assassin now thinking that everyone is shit scared of him... hahahahahahaha!... Chelsea is in for a big fall soon... I can just see it lol!... I can't wait!... he'll be prowling around the house now looking around for 'a bit of bovver!'... I can so see it so plainly lol!... he will be actually thinking that people like Jason are scared of him... funny as!...

...Laura's talking about how many of the housemates that she's kissed during 'spin the bottle'... so her and Evelyn have a couple of massive pashes in front of everyone... Jackson and Andy are now talking of how Big Brother will do the evictions with only 2 weeks left... Andy seems to have worked some of it out by the sounds of it...

...Evelyn and Laura are talking about Alex in the kitchen and Alex is listening to every word... he's saying nothing at all... no really... he isn't... no honestly!... don't believe me then!... lol!... end of show... cheers.

Haha very good @Mr Stickyfingers well done.

More gold from my man Chels tonight. He 's going to bring some street to da game. What an absolute flogger. When he hit the punching bag and hurt his hand and Jason had to hide his laughter. I was literally laughing out loud. Oh Chelsea son you are a gem. Please don't evict him, the rest of them bore me to tears.

...hahaha!... I just posted my post 3 minutes after you adsyj and mentioned and showed exactly what you just said lol!... two minds thinking alike there eh?... lol!... cheers.

I thought Evelyn was behind the showmance idea rather than Alex. As with the boring DR complaints over biscuits and the like I only listen to the showmance stuff while viewing another tab to read forums. All of that stuff is just to get airtime, but it's boring airtime to me.

...I totally agree starry... Alex just doesn't want anything to do with her... Laura's the main instigator in this 'showmance'... she's continually prompting Evelyn into make all the moves towards Alex... all Alex can say is... "............."... anyhow... if he isn't gay as I secretly suspect I think that he fancies Lateysha way more than Evelyn to be honest as I said above... cheers.

I seem to remember that there was a claim earlier one that Alex has a girlfriend of sorts waiting for him on the outside. For some inexplicable reason that claim is losing more credibility by the day.

All right, this was the second vomit task... how many are there in each series... three?

Back