Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

A bit of a dark day for my BB experience, but the great man went out styling. Onya Chelsea old mate, back to running the streets for you. I know he was stark raving mad but he was unique and entertained me far more than the tits and arse girls and the bloody boring sods left behind.

Long live the great Chelsea Singh

I was really impressed with Jackson tonight, I may of been wrong about him. He is a quality bloke and is far stronger without Georgina there.

@Mr Stickyfingers I will go with this order

1... Laura
2....Sam...
3... Lateysha
4... Evelyn
5... Hughie
6... Alex
7... Jayne
8... Ryan
9... Jason
10... Andy - I doubt if the housemates have control Andy will get that far but we will see
11... Jackson - probably needs the 100K

...today's episode:... straight off the mark Big Brother calls them all into the Lounge room...he announces that everyone is up for eviction... he says that people will be leaving quickly over the next few days... that it will be 'total annihilation'... they don't seem too fussed about it which is surprising to me... Andy goes to the Diary Room stating the bleeding obvious... Hughie and Andy start the 'who's on first?' routine yet again... Jason sighs and says "oh for fuck's sake!" and rolls his eyes lol!...

Untitled-1.gif

...haha!... he's obviously thinking to himself..."here we fucking go again!"... lol!... wow!... I don't believe that Hughie got up and walked away from Andy out of frustration!... hahaha!... well done Andy!... persistence of logic finally wins over a mad Irishman with tourettes!... I never thought that I would see the day lol!... Evelyn and Alex are together... Alex says something... moving on...

...the housemates are in trouble again for talking about nominations... Chelsea goes to Jail... he has to sit in a 'cage'... "I can handle it!"... he says with a distinct swagger in his step... Jayne shit stirs him while he's in the cage lol!... the housemates are in the 'deliberation room' to vote out whoever they want... they have to decide in front of each other... they all have their chance to plead to stay in... it was nice of Alex to actually wake up to plead his case... he says something... moving on yet again... Hughie has a blubber...

...Jackson actually takes charge and makes total sense... (first time that I've seen him do that!... who woulda thunk it?)... they have to nominate face to face... Alex plays the big dramatic ploy and asks them 'to come back to him" just to make his decision look all that more 'sad' for him... in other words... he wanted the others to do all the dirty work and then make his easy decision to pick somebody that he knows that isn't going... that way he doesn't look so bad... he makes it so obvious by the way he dragged it out when he had to finally choose... what a wuss!... I guess that it was a treat to hear him talk I suppose?...lol!... Chelsea's 'farewell' talk to Big Brother in the Diary Room was his last brave 'tough talk'... you know what?... I'm actually going to miss him!!!!!!... now I've got to find someone else to make fun of... when it came to that he was just pure gold!... lol!...

...Andy is in the Diary Room having regrets... he feels that he will be going tomorrow... maybe... to be honest... if they are going to be doing that each time then just how many more times can they say the same reasons about nominating such and such?... they can only really say the same old same old really can't they?... and what's stopping Hughie and Ryan plotting under the bedcovers together to get someone out that they don't like?... theirs are two votes to everyone's one vote... it should be THE PUBLIC only voting them out in my opinion... after all... it's THE PUBLIC that are keeping this show alive... it should be THE PUBLIC voting who THEY want out... not housemates just settling old scores...

...Evelyn believes that she will possibly be in the Finals... haha!... dream on Evelyn... dream on!... Lateysha says something in the Diary Room... end of show... cheers.

...oh sorry mate... I hope that I didn't spoil it for you... cheers.
oh no you didn't - I don't usually worry so much about BBUK spoilers - as I mentioned today's was already news before I went to bed last night.

I know better than to come here if I want to avoid spoilers. But that doesn't stop them popping up in twitter sometimes.

At the risk o being criticized again for not conforming with the sacrosanct credo of homosexuality at large, I would gently point out that the one who has on national TV been presented with 'the ring for all to see', after all he's the not the 0nly on with gay leanings within the house of debauchery - yet, he is about ready to - bring the big-guns out .

He bade his time, smart move and now it's between muscles without brains and brain without muscles. We shall see. I do have my theory of course, but have learned to hold my peace where contentious topics are concerned.

Here is an impromptu question: Has any one EVER witnessed Alex disagreeing with anyone?

At the risk o being criticized again for not conforming with the sacrosanct credo of homosexuality at large, I would gently point out that the one who has on national TV been presented with 'the ring for all to see', after all he's the not the 0nly on with gay leanings within the house of debauchery - yet, he is about ready to - bring the big-guns out .

He bade his time, smart move and now it's between muscles without brains and brain without muscles. We shall see. I do have my theory of course, but have learned to hold my peace where contentious topics are concerned.

Here is an impromptu question: Has any one EVER witnessed Alex disagreeing with anyone?

...Alex has never disagreed with anyone in the house to my knowledge at least... he's flown slow low under the radar that he could be a stealth bomber... he just lays around all day just listening to where the best direction is to go to be in the most favour of as many housemates as possible... I so hate that in a housemate... he is so fucking boring!... cheers.

They should be doing the evictions live!

That's what I said. Live evictions are the basic staple of BB anywhere. What happens now is everything gets leaked beforehand. And there's no reason not to do evictions live. And really the evictions are about the only reason to tune in this week, I'm sure the audience would be greatly reduced even more if most people knew who got evicted in advance.

I just started watching new episode. Andy is really becoming irritating. I'm glad Hughie said that just because they deliver their arguments differently, doesn't mean his is irrelevant. And when andy said to him that he doesn't say nasty things like what Hughie said, hughie told him that he does when he called them sick. Andy backtracks and says that he apologised though. Makes no difference he said it regardless. He is just looking to argue. He gets off on being superior and shows it in his arguments.

That's what I said. Live evictions are the basic staple of BB anywhere. What happens now is everything gets leaked beforehand. And there's no reason not to do evictions live. And really the evictions are about the only reason to tune in this week, I'm sure the audience would be greatly reduced even more if most people knew who got evicted in advance.
Didn't read anything prior to this post. Don't want to know who was evicted yet, but I 200% agree with this.

Jackson was impressive taking charge like that. I really liked this side to him. The way he kept the nomination process as calm as possible, letting his hm's know they did good in nominating even though it was difficult, telling Hm's that outside of the nomination room doors that they should not bring up shit and what's done is done. You could see he struggled hearing Chelsea's name over and over again but he still kept this whole thing from becoming a war zone.

I liked the kind words andy said to Chelsea. I totally agree with Jackson, it shouldn't have happened like this. It's BS. Chelsea entertained and deserved a better eviction. I am slightly sad that Chelsea left like this and I actually think he was very entertaining and brought something different to the house. If it were up to me, Alex or Jason should go

And btw, Chelsea rocked that outfit

...I just finished watching BBBOTS thanks to Rison... (you're a champion :thumbsup:)... I liked Chelsea up to a point but on Bots he showed that he really believes that the housemates nominated him because they are all 'terrified' of him because he was on the verge of snapping and may hurt somebody... he believes that they were scared of his 'toughness'... what a sad delusional man he is... Charlie is still dirty on Jason but wished him well regardless which was decent of her... 'Doctor Dance' was on it which I always do like to watch lol!... that guy in drag on the panel always irritates the shit out of me... why do they always have him on?... regardless... I loved watching the episode and for that Rison... I thank you again... cheers.

lol @ everyone giving Andy immunity and pretending that they're not doing it to keep him around so that when they go up against him in a public vote, he's more likely to go.

Yeah agree with you @Rison . If this was Survivor and not Big Brother the voting alliances are very clear.

I thought todays episode was a bit lack lustre. A little like Alex I guess. Its only 5 minutes since I watched and I've forgot most of it already.

...today's show:... it looks like another shitfest today... they are nominating each other yet again... NOT THE PUBLIC... the trouble with this is that the weaker and less worthy housemates will get rid of the big players one by one until all we are watching is people like Alex/Evelyn and Laura just lounging around all day saying nothing... I laughed the other day when Evelyn said that she could probably be in the final... wasn't I silly?... yet again Big Brother have found another way to stop THE PUBLIC choosing who THEY want out... well done Big Brother!... you've screwed them over yet again!... you should be so proud!...

...all the housemates are just moping around and are whinging and whining about what is happening... what's the point?... they play a prank on Jayne... someone has put a vibrator in Jayne's bed and are asking her if it's hers lol!... 'dildogate' begins... this time though it's all in good fun... Jayne goes to the Diary Room and asks Big Brother whether he put it in her bed?... he confirms that it wasn't him lol!... she goes back out into the loungeroom and they are all howling with laughter lol!.. that was great viewing for a change...

...Hughie and Ryan then squabble with each other straight after... the 'lovers tiff from hell' or what?... now they are all in the 'deliberation room'... they've got to all answer the same questions 'face to face'... Alex says something... moving on... Jackson picks Jayne 'because of her age'... "this house become a 'young' house now and blah! blah! blah!"... WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF EXCUSE IS THAT YOU DOPEY LITTLE GROINAL ITCH???????... that was such a piss poor reason you dumb ignorant nutsack!... what an idiot...

...these below are Jason being voted the 'most forgettable' housemate by the rest of the housemates (even though he got so many cheers at the last eviction) and then Alex's reaction when they were all told who THE PUBLIC voted the 'most forgettable' housemate... lol!... he looked really pissed off big time... Jason probably just thought 'typical'...

Untitled-1.gif Untitled-2.gif

...now this is a prime example of why it should be JUST THE PUBLIC voting these cretins out... they are looking at as to why people deserve to go rather than the housemates just settling old scores and are just getting rid of the potential winners that should stay in based on their merits and contributions to the entertainment of the house... and Big Brother knows it too!... I would now love to see all of the housemates that THE PUBLIC love get voted out by the weak-arsed flosses in the house and then just sit back and watch the ratings plummet!... I would so laugh my guts out!... lol!...

...Alex says something... moving on... hahaha!...Andy said to Ryan that he thinks that Ryan is the 'least genuine' housemate in the house because every time he sees him 'mucking about' and making the most noise he thinks that he is watching 'a performance'... (I SO AGREE WITH THIS!... lol!... I've thought this for ages... he only started the 'showmance' with Hughie for exactly the same reason as far as I'm concerned)... HA!... THE PUBLIC vote Ryan as the 'least genuine housemate' too!... hahahahahahahahaha!... two or three of them start sniggering... didn't Andy nail that?... lol!...

...now the shitfest starts... Hughie consoling Ryan/Jason explaining himself/Alex says something to Big Brother in the Diary Room... moving on... (I imagine that he's in there trying to nurse his bruised ego)... I think that it's amazing that none of the housemates themselves called Alex the 'most forgettable' housemate?... perhaps they forgot that he was still in the house and then forgot to vote him as the 'most forgettable housemate' perhaps?... my mind boggles...

...I'm so loving Jayne more each day... I would crack up if she wins this... I really would... Laura and Evelyn asking Hughie for advice is mind numbing lol!... asking HUGHIE for advice on how to behave?... really?... and has anyone noticed that Evelyn and Laura will not speak to anyone without the other beside her?... they hardly ever separate for people to speak to one or the other alone... weird!...

laura.gif

...I've said this in nearly every season... is there anyone in the UK that doesn't smoke?... Jason talking outside with Andy and Jackson... "it's a fuckin' game...everywun's playin' a game... end of!"... (good one Jason) back to the 'anihilation'... they have to split into 2 groups... they have to pick one person from the other group...unknown to both teams is that they are picking someone for immunity from eviction next time... group one (Andy/Alex/Jackson/Jason and Lateysha) go first.. Andy speaks first and picks Jayne... all the others agree one after each other like sheep... just as happened with Chelsea... their nomination is Jayne... **YAWN**...

...group 2 (Hughie/Ryan/Evelyn/Laura and Sam) choose next... Hughie picks Andy straight away (for obvious reasons) and as with group 1 they all follow like sheep too... they choose Andy... **YAWN**... Andy and Jayne are now side by side on a podium to await a decision from all the combined others as to their fates... Big Brother announces that they are now voting as to who they want to get IMMUNITY!... lol!... most look gutted!... didn't that backfire into their faces?... PHUKKIN' PHUNNY!!!!!...

...Jackson's face spoke volumes... what he said next spoke even louder volumes... he has been outplayed by Big Brother and now jumps in to be in charge of the decision (while Andy and Jayne are watching everything that he is saying) and is now showing his true colours... he is desperately trying to get them to vote for who he wants... Hughie then interrupts and takes over to get everyone to vote for who he wants... Ryan mentions that 'Jayne wanted to leave once'... **ahem!**... Ryan... you went out the fire Exit too remember?... Alex said something... moving on... Sam/Laura and Evelyn say 'Andy' and the rest follow like sheep yet again **YAWN** and Andy gets the immunity even though Hughie didn't want him to...

...all that did was to make Jayne and Andy close mates now... Jayne took it really well and told Andy 'all was good'... lol!... I love that all the others were trying to screw Andy and Jayne over and all they have done is make it easier for Andy to win this and for Jayne to win more fans lol!... I LOVE IT!... lol!... SUCKERS!!!!!!... I'm so loving Jayne lol!... I'd like to see Andy and Jayne fighting it out on Eviction night as the last two standing now lol!... Hughie can now be third runner up winner on my list where Jayne used to be...

...as the housemates all strolled back into the loungeroom they tell them all that they were listening all the way through it lol!... (awkward!)... Jason is out having a cigga with Jackson and mentions about how Hughie and Ryan can talk to each other about nominations under the bedsheets... (as I mentioned last night)... he then says to Jackson "I get under my bedcovers and answer my own questions"... um... riiiiiight!... (it must be a real 'relief' when he does that eh?;):whistling::biggrin:)... lol!... oh look at that!... Hughie looks like hes sucking up Andy's arse harder than a Dyson vacuum cleaner now that Andy is immune lol!... funny that eh?...

...now Ryan is in the Daiary Room reassuring THE PUBLIC on how 'genuine' his bromance with Hughie really is since learning that he is the 'least genuine' housemate in the house... (too little too late methinks sunshine!;))... laying in the bedroom they all start doing a 'Jayney! Jayney!' chant for a bit of fun... Jason is talking with Andy in the smoke area making sure that they are still 'mates'... end of show... cheers.

Back