Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

It's painful watching people justify themselves to themselves and others as they go along with the group - Lateysha choosing Jayne, the other group using sophistry to get up the guy who is too clever to be in their group.

Last edited:
I just started watching new episode. Andy is really becoming irritating. I'm glad Hughie said that just because they deliver their arguments differently, doesn't mean his is irrelevant. And when andy said to him that he doesn't say nasty things like what Hughie said, hughie told him that he does when he called them sick. Andy backtracks and says that he apologised though. Makes no difference he said it regardless. He is just looking to argue. He gets off on being superior and shows it in his arguments.

Tbh, imo Hughie was the one who made the most sense of the lot and I had to watch the lot twice because I fell asleep on my office chair and I'll have you know, without falling off and splitting my skull in half... but I did see Hugie's episode twice and he was a real trooper!!! All those who in the past thought he was fodder for the vultures could take a page out of his book, the bloody hypocrites!

Tbh, imo Hughie was the one who made the most sense of the lot and I had to watch the lot twice because I fell asleep on my office chair and I'll have you know, without falling off and splitting my skull in half... but I did see Hugie's episode twice and he was a real trooper!!! All those who in the past thought he was fodder for the vultures could take a page out of his book, the bloody hypocrites!

...I definitely think that Hughie will be in the top three but will be 3rd in the end... unless of course... Big Brother does something else stupid and doesn't let THE PUBLIC vote again which is probably definite... cheers.

They use that he easily gets overly excited (we will use that description lol), and easy to wind up to discredit what he says. Oh dear I'm going to have to use something Georgina stated to defend my claim- it really has come to this. I do remember her saying that Hughie gets like that because he gets interrupted constantly and he gets frustrated because whoever it is wont let him finish his sentence. And andy does do that more often than not with him.

...today's show:... it looks like another shitfest today... they are nominating each other yet again... NOT THE PUBLIC... the trouble with this is that the weaker and less worthy housemates will get rid of the big players one by one until all we are watching is people like Alex/Evelyn and Laura just lounging around all day saying nothing... I laughed the other day when Evelyn said that she could probably be in the final... wasn't I silly?... yet again Big Brother have found another way to stop THE PUBLIC choosing who THEY want out... well done Big Brother!... you've screwed them over yet again!... you should be so proud!...

...all the housemates are just moping around and are whinging and whining about what is happening... what's the point?... they play a prank on Jayne... someone has put a vibrator in Jayne's bed and are asking her if it's hers lol!... 'dildogate' begins... this time though it's all in good fun... Jayne goes to the Diary Room and asks Big Brother whether he put it in her bed?... he confirms that it wasn't him lol!... she goes back out into the loungeroom and they are all howling with laughter lol!.. that was great viewing for a change...

...Hughie and Ryan then squabble with each other straight after... the 'lovers tiff from hell' or what?... now they are all in the 'deliberation room'... they've got to all answer the same questions 'face to face'... Alex says something... moving on... Jackson picks Jayne 'because of her age'... "this house become a 'young' house now and blah! blah! blah!"... WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF EXCUSE IS THAT YOU DOPEY LITTLE GROINAL ITCH???????... that was such a piss poor reason you dumb ignorant nutsack!... what an idiot...

...these below are Jason being voted the 'most forgettable' housemate by the rest of the housemates (even though he got so many cheers at the last eviction) and then Alex's reaction when they were all told who THE PUBLIC voted the 'most forgettable' housemate... lol!... he looked really pissed off big time... Jason probably just thought 'typical'...

View attachment 51647 View attachment 51648

...now this is a prime example of why it should be JUST THE PUBLIC voting these cretins out... they are looking at as to why people deserve to go rather than the housemates just settling old scores and are just getting rid of the potential winners that should stay in based on their merits and contributions to the entertainment of the house... and Big Brother knows it too!... I would now love to see all of the housemates that THE PUBLIC love get voted out by the weak-arsed flosses in the house and then just sit back and watch the ratings plummet!... I would so laugh my guts out!... lol!...

...Alex says something... moving on... hahaha!...Andy said to Ryan that he thinks that Ryan is the 'least genuine' housemate in the house because every time he sees him 'mucking about' and making the most noise he thinks that he is watching 'a performance'... (I SO AGREE WITH THIS!... lol!... I've thought this for ages... he only started the 'showmance' with Hughie for exactly the same reason as far as I'm concerned)... HA!... THE PUBLIC vote Ryan as the 'least genuine housemate' too!... hahahahahahahahaha!... two or three of them start sniggering... didn't Andy nail that?... lol!...

...now the shitfest starts... Hughie consoling Ryan/Jason explaining himself/Alex says something to Big Brother in the Diary Room... moving on... (I imagine that he's in there trying to nurse his bruised ego)... I think that it's amazing that none of the housemates themselves called Alex the 'most forgettable' housemate?... perhaps they forgot that he was still in the house and then forgot to vote him as the 'most forgettable housemate' perhaps?... my mind boggles...

...I'm so loving Jayne more each day... I would crack up if she wins this... I really would... Laura and Evelyn asking Hughie for advice is mind numbing lol!... asking HUGHIE for advice on how to behave?... really?... and has anyone noticed that Evelyn and Laura will not speak to anyone without the other beside her?... they hardly ever separate for people to speak to one or the other alone... weird!...

View attachment 51649

...I've said this in nearly every season... is there anyone in the UK that doesn't smoke?... Jason talking outside with Andy and Jackson... "it's a fuckin' game...everywun's playin' a game... end of!"... (good one Jason) back to the 'anihilation'... they have to split into 2 groups... they have to pick one person from the other group...unknown to both teams is that they are picking someone for immunity from eviction next time... group one (Andy/Alex/Jackson/Jason and Lateysha) go first.. Andy speaks first and picks Jayne... all the others agree one after each other like sheep... just as happened with Chelsea... their nomination is Jayne... **YAWN**...

...group 2 (Hughie/Ryan/Evelyn/Laura and Sam) choose next... Hughie picks Andy straight away (for obvious reasons) and as with group 1 they all follow like sheep too... they choose Andy... **YAWN**... Andy and Jayne are now side by side on a podium to await a decision from all the combined others as to their fates... Big Brother announces that they are now voting as to who they want to get IMMUNITY!... lol!... most look gutted!... didn't that backfire into their faces?... PHUKKIN' PHUNNY!!!!!...

...Jackson's face spoke volumes... what he said next spoke even louder volumes... he has been outplayed by Big Brother and now jumps in to be in charge of the decision (while Andy and Jayne are watching everything that he is saying) and is now showing his true colours... he is desperately trying to get them to vote for who he wants... Hughie then interrupts and takes over to get everyone to vote for who he wants... Ryan mentions that 'Jayne wanted to leave once'... **ahem!**... Ryan... you went out the fire Exit too remember?... Alex said something... moving on... Sam/Laura and Evelyn say 'Andy' and the rest follow like sheep yet again **YAWN** and Andy gets the immunity even though Hughie didn't want him to...

...all that did was to make Jayne and Andy close mates now... Jayne took it really well and told Andy 'all was good'... lol!... I love that all the others were trying to screw Andy and Jayne over and all they have done is make it easier for Andy to win this and for Jayne to win more fans lol!... I LOVE IT!... lol!... SUCKERS!!!!!!... I'm so loving Jayne lol!... I'd like to see Andy and Jayne fighting it out on Eviction night as the last two standing now lol!... Hughie can now be third runner up winner on my list where Jayne used to be...

...as the housemates all strolled back into the loungeroom they tell them all that they were listening all the way through it lol!... (awkward!)... Jason is out having a cigga with Jackson and mentions about how Hughie and Ryan can talk to each other about nominations under the bedsheets... (as I mentioned last night)... he then says to Jackson "I get under my bedcovers and answer my own questions"... um... riiiiiight!... (it must be a real 'relief' when he does that eh?;):whistling::biggrin:)... lol!... oh look at that!... Hughie looks like hes sucking up Andy's arse harder than a Dyson vacuum cleaner now that Andy is immune lol!... funny that eh?...

...now Ryan is in the Daiary Room reassuring THE PUBLIC on how 'genuine' his bromance with Hughie really is since learning that he is the 'least genuine' housemate in the house... (too little too late methinks sunshine!;))... laying in the bedroom they all start doing a 'Jayney! Jayney!' chant for a bit of fun... Jason is talking with Andy in the smoke area making sure that they are still 'mates'... end of show... cheers.
Jayne too old indeed! Pfft! Just when I thought Jackson was making sense from last episode. I think Jayne is fantastic viewing, she is vibrant on her good days and a cracker on her not so good days, she is a very interesting character.

From last episode, andy has become likeable again. I'm so hot and cold with him, I pain myself. But the way he was with Jayne was lovely when they were both watching that drama. They were lovely to one another and supportive. Jayney took it so well too. I fear she needed the immunity more. we will wait and see.

I have to admit though, Jackson vouching for andy the way he did was incredibly wonderful to see. Andy seems to think he is not liked much (btw I feel somerimes andy wants it to be seen as that case- see hot and cold with him), so that would have felt really good for him to see others fight for him like that, I believe he said to Jackson that he saw Jackson really fight for him when they hugged- he seemed genuinely humbled by it. Which makes me think perhaps he is a little misunderstood.

Jason I feel is fake, nothing will change my mind from that. The way he reacts to any criticism about himself is like watching Jekyll and Hyde. I wish it were him and not Charlie to have gone from the bb house now.

They use that he easily gets overly excited (we will use that description lol), and easy to wind up to discredit what he says. Oh dear I'm going to have to use something Georgina stated to defend my claim- it really has come to this. I do remember her saying that Hughie gets like that because he gets interrupted constantly and he gets frustrated because whoever it is wont let him finish his sentence. And andy does do that more often than not with him.
OMG... Sweetgeek you have been listening too much to Georgina and I'm not sure in a way that I like. Yet another blow to my ironclad philosophy... :arghh:

OMG... Sweetgeek you have been listening too much to Georgina and I'm not sure in a way that I like. Yet another blow to my ironclad philosophy... :arghh:
I know I know... I think it was from one of the bots shows when she was evicted. If it helps I only remembered because I wanted to know info about other hm's that I liked. Maybe we should erase that from my timeline

HOLY SHIT!

What.
The.
Fuck?

Did NOT see that coming.
Seriously!!! Wtf!!!

I haven't even finished watching, I had to pause and vent.

This has been the most shocked I've been all season. Instead of saying well it's a smart play and yes you did somewhat make it the most exciting it has been all season, I can only think what a snake he is. Yeah ok, not about the money... Sure. Then why do you want to win so bad. I knew he wasn't this mr nice guy. He basically shot himself with the public I think. Good!

Out of the four who pressed it, I think Jackson deserved it most and only because he has a child. second Hughie, because I see him using it to help his parents out for some reason.

Yeah what a shock, I'm anticipating the fall out from this.

Jason made the smart decision. Big Brother is a game, they're all players of the game. Including Jason. Lateysha is known to be popular inside the house, which if Jason didn't click the button he'd likely go, considering the cliche will ride on Lateysha's coattails.
Lateysha is not being sent to the gallows, she's just going home. Her slating Jason was unnecessary. At some point everyone of them will leave, unfortunately it wasn't in a nice position. But instead of acting delinquent, she should of taken it on the chin like Chelsea. BBUSA have the same concept, as it is a game they don't feel remorse because they know it's normal. It's ironic that they're throwing Jayne under the bus, they said they wanted to evict her yesterday. But now they're calling her the weakest option to go for.

In conclusion, Lateysha thought she could slide to the final by associating herself with the popular cliche. Somebody who's on the outer pushed the button, now they're ganging up on him. Also Ryan, she's more deserving than anyone else in the house? Fuck off. Everyone in Big Brother is treated like an equal, they're all in there for their reasons. It's like Lateysha is untouchable. Imagine if somebody from her cliche pressed the button and evicted Jason or somebody else. It would be sugar coated with petty excuses. Also fuck off Hughie.

Anyway my final message. It is a GAME show which YOU signed up for. If you can't handle it, don't sign up. I would be ecstatic to see my child after all those weeks, hell, Lateysha, you seem to want to win it don't you?

In saying all this, I've never disliked every housemate in the house in BB history, but I think this bunch take the cake. Well except for Evelyn and Laura, they're cool.

Last edited:
I agree with Ryan in saying the public are not going to vote for his decision. Doesn't matter how smart the game play may have been. He built himself as this nice guy, he faked it, and now comes across as the least genuine because of it, it also shows he can really hold a grudge on someone. Mostly it proves he is a game player pretending not to be a game player. Which imo, does not make you favourable to the public eye. He had a chance to win and just like that he blew it

Jason made the smart decision. Big Brother is a game, they're all players of the game. Including Jason. Lateysha is known to be popular inside the house, which if Jason didn't click the button he'd likely go, considering the cliche will ride on Lateysha's coattails.
Lateysha is not being sent to the gallows, she's just going home. Her slating Jason was unnecessary. At some point everyone of them will leave, unfortunately it wasn't in a nice position. But instead of acting delinquent, she should of taken it on the chin like Chelsea. BBUSA have the same concept, as it is a game they don't feel remorse because they know it's normal. It's ironic that they're throwing Jayne under the bus, they said they wanted to evict her yesterday. But now they're calling her the weakest option to go for.

In conclusion, Lateysha thought she could slide to the final by associating herself with the popular cliche. Somebody who's on the outer pushed the button, now they're ganging up on him. Also Ryan, she's more deserving than anyone else in the house? Fuck off. Everyone in Big Brother is treated like an equal, they're all in there for their reasons. It's like Lateysha is untouchable. Imagine if somebody from her cliche pressed the button and evicted Jason or somebody else. It would be sugar coated with petty excuses. Also fuck of Hughie.

Anyway my final message. It is a GAME show which YOU signed up for. If you can't handle it, don't sign up. I would be ecstatic to see my child after all those weeks, hell, Lateysha, you seem to want to win it don't you?

In saying all this, I've never disliked every housemate in the house in BB history, but I think this bunch take the cake. Well except for Evelyn and Laura, they're cool.
Of course this is a game show. Of course they all want to win it. And they all can handle it. But what Jason did was prove that he was faking this nice guy Big time.

Congrats to the best shock so far in this season, but he screwed himself I think. The public won't be cheering him now, and the best chance he had to win this show, he just blew it for himself

I'm glad there are other Evelyn supporters. I think she is fantastic.

Okay, so I just finished watching the end of the episode. I didn't get to see the part with Lateysha in the diary room talking about her daughter. So ignore the fourth paragraph.

Back