Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

Of course this is a game show. Of course they all want to win it. And they all can handle it. But what Jason did was prove that he was faking this nice guy Big time.

Congrats to the best shock so far in this season, but he screwed himself I think. The public won't be cheering him now, and the best chance he had to win this show, he just blew it for himself

I'm glad there are other Evelyn supporters. I think she is fantastic.

Oh I agree with the faking nice guy thing. But I can see how the public will turn on him. I think if he was playing the game properly, he'd make himself to be the person who is against pressing the button. By doing that he'd get himself more votes. The only thing I don't agree with is the housemate's approach to him. There were other people pressing the button, not just him. His reasoning was not valid, but that doesn't make him the one to blame solely.

I'm trying to take the hm's upset seriously, I really am. But jacksons high pitched voice made an appearance and I snorted a laugh. Ryan, I do love Ryan. He does have a good caring heart. Jason just shut up- you got her out, don't throw insults like you don't agree with her leaving her child- what a judgemental fucking tool. That was totally out of line imo.

Oh I agree with the faking nice guy thing. But I can see how the public will turn on him. I think if he was playing the game properly, he'd make himself to be the person who is against pressing the button. By doing that he'd get himself more votes. The only thing I don't agree with is the housemate's approach to him. There were other people pressing the button, not just him. His reasoning was not valid, but that doesn't make him the one to blame solely.
That's true. And they would have been all in a position to eliminate someone. Good point. But the easy option for Jason would have been Jayne and as much as I don't like that, it would have been the better move to at least keep the public on your side. This basically eliminates him from winning now. Unless bb keeps up with these stupid evictions. It's so un bb eviction like. It's survivoresque. Tbh I hate the vote to evict and prefer vote to save. Always have. Looking at the three who pressed it, Laura, Jackson and Hughie. I think Laura and Hughie may have chosen Jason the most- definitely even. Jackson would have chosen Jayne. Did anyone else press the buzzer?

Hold on, andy thinks it would have been tactical to get rid of Alex? Well I guess Alex is the type of guy to win... I don't get it of course and I hope it isn't the case. I actually can't think of a best bit for him, unless his shirt is off. Look I have eyes okay haha. I'd say Hughie is the most favourable to win, yeah?

Jackson shut up! Did he really say he would have given everyone 2k? Really? Major eye roll moment for me.

Laura and Evelyn- I love you girls. Exactly- he would not have given everyone that 2k. Laura calling him a pussy- go Laura!

Last edited:
I really liked lateysha. I think out of all the girls, she had the most chance to possibly win this, and it's sad that that there are 3 girls left.

Go Evelyn. That is all

Last edited:
i wanted lateysha to win, however i dont think people deserve to win based on their outside life such as having a child. i think jason made the right decision for himself and annihilation week is completely unfair, so no decision could be fair lol

I don't understand how Channel 5 can make something called ANNIHILATION WEEK so bloody boring.

Guess they were saving up for today's ep! lol

Maybe Jason really didn't do it for the money. Pressing the button first gave you the power, not only to evict someone but mainly the security of not being the one evicted. You'd be crazy not to hit the button.

Warning don't read if you have not watched yet.

Here is what I think. I think Jason made a huge tactical error. He wants to win this thing really bad. However in my opinion if he really didn't want the money he should of not pressed. No way his little clique of boys were going to vote him out. Poor old Jayne was basically strapped into the electric chair just waiting for someone to pull the switch. The housemates had made it clear she was gone. Even in the argument after they are all yelling and screaming why Lateysha why not Jayne. Jayne should of piped up and said I'm standing right here guys. Poor Jayne.

Jason had worked himself up into such a state of paranoia he mad a big blunder. I won't miss Lateysha.

All the goodwill Jackson had built up, was washed away tonight. He is drama queen annoying tosser again. Good work by Evelyn for calling him out.

Apart from the money what is the big deal in winning Big Brother. Does not guarantee you any sort of showbiz fame. A few weeks of newspaper coverage, some nightclub appearances and then some time posting selfies selling anything from protein powder to teeth whitening crap to make a few quid until everyone has forgotten you or the next BB winner comes along. Plus Celebrity Big Brother starts two days after this ends, the winner will be forgotten so quick as we all tune into the freaks that inhabit the CBB House.

Anyway in hindsight I think Jason will see it as a bad call, I guess he is probably favourite to go tomorrow now.

...hey all... just got home... haven't read anything yet... post later... anything good happen?... going to watch later after Masterchef... can't wait!... cheers.

Actually the more I think about. The hide of these other tossers who apparently would of had no problem if Jason evicted Jayne. They can all go and get stuffed. I would be so happy if Jayne beat them all and won. That Lateysha clique think they are the cool kids and Jayne is to uncool to hang with them. Nah get stuffed.

Also should say well done to Andy who stuck with his mate Jason there when the mob were baying for his blood. Andy could of taken the easy option and shunned Jason a bit to score points with the wannabes, but he was staunch.

I change my mind on who I want to win 1000 times a series, so tonight I want the final 4 to be Andy, Jayne, Jason and Evelyn.

As is the norm, I will change my mind on this tomorrow night.:)

I think it was a good move. Lateysha was glue holding Jackson and Sam to Ryan and Hughie. Now, J and S need to actively choose to that idiot and that screaming git over Andy and Jason. I think Jason is confident enough in his power over the boys, in Lateysha's absence, to risk it. That one move will shift the power in the house, I predict.

Good to see Evelyn following dad's advice and stepping up more. Jason, Andy, Evelyn and Laura for final 4. (Alex will probably sneek through, unless he goes this week in Vote to Save.)

Lateysha was the right one to go. Get a grip on yourself girl, you're not the only single mother in the UK. To enter a game show with the only objective to make life easier from now on is, I am afraid, is the wrong motivation.
You've been a scheming bitch from day one, everybody with eyes in their head could see that and all you ever saw in front of you was the big prize. You would have killed for it.

And now you're turning around badmouthing Jason because he beat you at he game in the blink of an eye. Shame on you.!!

Jason made the smart decision. Big Brother is a game, they're all players of the game. Including Jason. Lateysha is known to be popular inside the house, which if Jason didn't click the button he'd likely go, considering the cliche will ride on Lateysha's coattails.
Lateysha is not being sent to the gallows, she's just going home. Her slating Jason was unnecessary. At some point everyone of them will leave, unfortunately it wasn't in a nice position. But instead of acting delinquent, she should of taken it on the chin like Chelsea. BBUSA have the same concept, as it is a game they don't feel remorse because they know it's normal. It's ironic that they're throwing Jayne under the bus, they said they wanted to evict her yesterday. But now they're calling her the weakest option to go for.

In conclusion, Lateysha thought she could slide to the final by associating herself with the popular cliche. Somebody who's on the outer pushed the button, now they're ganging up on him. Also Ryan, she's more deserving than anyone else in the house? Fuck off. Everyone in Big Brother is treated like an equal, they're all in there for their reasons. It's like Lateysha is untouchable. Imagine if somebody from her cliche pressed the button and evicted Jason or somebody else. It would be sugar coated with petty excuses. Also fuck off Hughie.

Anyway my final message. It is a GAME show which YOU signed up for. If you can't handle it, don't sign up. I would be ecstatic to see my child after all those weeks, hell, Lateysha, you seem to want to win it don't you?

In saying all this, I've never disliked every housemate in the house in BB history, but I think this bunch take the cake. Well except for Evelyn and Laura, they're cool.

***** That's five stars out of five!

…tonight’s episode:… Jackson is in the Diary Room yabbering on about Jason wanting to be in the final… AS YOU ALL ARE YOU TWONK!... sheesh!... what an idiot… why wouldn’t he be?... you are!... Lateysha is next in the Dairy Room… she said something… moving on... now Jackson is talking to Alex about the ‘anihilations’… what’s wrong Jackson?... worried that you’re going next and are trying to make ‘buddies’ to save you?... the housemates are told to wear something to be ‘smartly dressed’… someone is going for sure by the sounds of it…

…they all have to each stand at a podium that has a big red button on it… (this will be good… I can feel it in my water)… there is a suitcase with £20,000 in it from the £100,000 prizemoney… haha!... some people are going to just so hate that lol!... Sam looks like a sad sour piece of shit as usual… ooh but whoever pushes the button must pick someone for EVICTION after pushing the button!... woo!... I LOVE IT!... hahaha!... this is going to be fun to watch!...

…while being told about it Jackson keeps shaking his head (prepare for another grandstanding Abraham Lincoln address to the Nation type speech from him to ensue to big note himself yet again)… oh wow!... quite a few hit the button and Jackson is grinning like a Cheshire Cat… (he must have been the quickest)… Jason wins!... (he was the fastest… now he has to pick someone to EVICT… it can’t be him or Andy)… he chooses… (that stupid grin on Jackson's face soon disappears)... he chooses... (after a long winded speech)… he chooses… (it’s not about the money… it’s because of ‘survival reasons’)… he chooses… (Jackson is shitting himself)… ffs!... HE CHOOSES… ha!... LATEYSHA!.... hahaha!... what a shock to everyone’s system!... (including mine)… lol!... he says that he was scared that she would win this and that’s why he said her name… haha!... brilliant tactics there Jason… (he was ruthless… I love it!)…

…oh wow!... some of Lateysha’s little 'family members' are a tad bit miffed… Lateysha was not gracious about it at all and Hughie is saying “she’s the most deserving person to win it in the house!”… yes Hughie…. hence the reason that he nominated her you dumb-arse!... it’s called ‘STRATEGY’… she could've won it... he's stopped that now... he has a better chance himself now.. now do you get it Hughie?... well done Jason!... a great choice.. I liked the way that Andy went straight over to Jason and shook his hand and said something lol!...

WELL!... that has shaken up the house to it’s foundations lol!... I LOVE IT!... (although I didn’t really mind Lateysha… I just didn’t like the little ‘family’ that she had entwined around herself … I so hate ‘cliques’}… I wish that Ryan would shut his stupid face though… I so hate that twat!... “how will anyone vote for someone as ruthless as that now?” he screams out… (well I would for one Ryan… I would!)… how Jason just doesn’t headbutt Ryan is beyond me… with Jason standing there giving his full explanation as to why he picked Lateysha I fully understand as to why he did… his explanation was based on pure logic on most points… he was brilliant for doing what he did in my opinion…

…Jackson crying was such a pathetic ‘performance’… Ryan playing the “she’s in here for her child and a better life” card is pure bullshit!... they ALL go in there for the money only… it is a GAME… people lose in games… Lateysha lost in the game… just leave Lateysha… why hasn’t Big Brother done her 10 second countdown?... it makes me laugh that they are all whining around Lateysha that he only did it for the money when they all pushed the button too lol!... good on Andy for staying with Jason… he’s not swayed by their criticism from them is he?...

…Jackson crying yet again and then Alex… they are wiping away fake tears… the both of them… Lateysha goes to the Diary Room talking her nonsense… moving on... meanwhile her ‘family’ that she left behind are in ‘mourning’ as if she has just been sent to her death hanging on the end of a rope… hahahahahahahahaha!... you sad idiots!... she’s not dead!... she’s just been evicted!...

…Jackson is talking about how he would’ve split the money up if he had won it… what-a-load-of-SHIT!... that’s so easy to say now that you don’t have it to make yourself look the hero you lying derp!... (let’s see if does that if a miracle happens and he wins the money eh?)... what a liar!...

…I see where Jason is coming from… they would’ve got rid of him at the drop of a hat as he is telling all of those mental midgets… why can’t they understand that?... why?... Laura keeps saying that Jason is driving around in an Astin Martin etc etc… so what?... what does it matter how much money that he has on the outside?... he did it to get rid of a possible Big Brother winner… it gives him a better chance to win it now… why is that so hard to understand?... I like Andy’s observations… they are always so spot on…

…hahaha!... I loved what both Laura and Evelyn said about Jackson’s “I would’ve shared the money” bullshit lol!... and when they upped him about it to his face I laughed my head off!... way to go girls!... lol!... I had to laugh when they all agreed to uphold a ‘not be in it for the money’ pact… lol!... AS IF!... oh dear!... sweet Evelyn gives Jackson yet another serve lol!... he still bullshit’s through his teeth about it regardless… **SIGH**… what a liar!...

…what a sad bunch of pathetic losers with making jokes about Jason’s 20 grand while he is ‘asleep’… say it to his face you gutless wonders!... even Alex joined in and actually spoke!... Andy is in the Diary Room talking about the days events… he’s reading the play that is going on and speaks so much truth and has a full understanding of it all… as I said earlier… I like Andy’s observations… they are always so spot on… cheers.

Guess they were saving up for today's ep! lol

Maybe Jason really didn't do it for the money. Pressing the button first gave you the power, not only to evict someone but mainly the security of not being the one evicted. You'd be crazy not to hit the button.

...EXACTLY!... it is so bloody obvious isn't it?... he didn't give a shit about the money as none of them should... I find it to be so ironic that they all agreed to uphold a ‘not be in it for the money’ pact after Jason had got that money and still not understanding that THAT was the exact same reason that he took it... as a tactical reason to take out a potential winner... to ensure that he stayed longer... they are condemning him for what they themselves have just agreed to do!... my mind boggles... are they all really that bloody stupid?... um... YES!... cheers.

I agree with Ryan in saying the public are not going to vote for his decision. Doesn't matter how smart the game play may have been. He built himself as this nice guy, he faked it, and now comes across as the least genuine because of it, it also shows he can really hold a grudge on someone. Mostly it proves he is a game player pretending not to be a game player. Which imo, does not make you favourable to the public eye. He had a chance to win and just like that he blew it

But most of the audience think Ryan is the least genuine. So on that basis Ryan was just trying to make himself look good. But rather than people being 'goodies' or 'baddies' I'd just see them as players in the game. If Jason was a close friend of Lateysha you might argue he did a major change of plan and some might think his decision strange, however he wasn't. She was, as he said, part of the group that would have been trying to get him out.

And Jason never really had any chance of winning this. Nobody as old as him has won BB (the celeb version is a totally different thing). Lateysha was favourite to win, and I think she thought she had it won even at this stage. She would be more expected to be on the celeb version, she has 312,000 twitter followers. For many years the phone votes haven't been that big for the show, so she would probably have walked the normal version of BB this year. Her going, as Jason said, opened it up for everyone else. They should be thankful. They should also be thankful that he didn't eliminate any of them and eliminated Lateysha instead. He's also enjoying the £20,000 he gained.

I think many of Lateysha's fans are from her previous reality show, which I never saw. Personally I didn't like her that much, along with Ryan she may have acted up the most in the house. Because of her favourite status she could perhaps seem arrogant. Of course her fans (either longer term or newer ones) won't be happy she left, but all the rest won't care less, some are even happy as it opens things up for their own favourites. And winning the show isn't everything, particularly when you've already got some of the prize money. Even taking some of the money might be considered to make winning the whole thing unlikely anyway, but that didn't stop quite a few from pressing the buzzer (including Jackson who is probably favourite now after his showmance).

Jason made the correct decision. I couldn't stand Lateysha and her clique of Sam, Jackson, Hughie and Ryan. How entitled are they all? I couldn't give less of a fuck that Lateysha has a baby everyone goes through troubles in life and needs money. She shouldn't feel so entitled to it. Her little gang act all angry and disgusted and yet if it was one of them standing in the final 2 with Lateysha and BB offered them the opportunity to either take the 100k or give it to Lateysha I sure as hell bet they'd take it for themselves so they can hop down from their high horse and piss off! Watching Hughie and Ryan getting all worked up over it sitting high and mighty on their high horse made me feel sick knowing full well that they'd take the money for themselves as opposed to give it to Lateysha if given the choice.

Evelyn was a little ledge for calling Jackson out on his bullshit. If he pressed the button first he would have taken the 20k for himself and cried about how it would be life changing for his Son. Due to the fact that Jason pressed his buzzer first, however, he decided to spin some bullshit about how he was planning on splitting the money?? Yeah I agree 110% with Evelyn on that one... That is BULLSHIT!

Good episode though right? Some good drama. I just can't stand how entitled some of them are. Lateysha saying "I am just glad that Jason has now been exposed as a snake and he has no chance of winning". Wtf? Guess what Lateysha? The public decides that not you. He is a snake for voting you out and yet you and your clique had him on your cull list? Hypocrisy at it's finest. Such arrogance and entitlement. How dare Jason vote Lateysha out I mean she was planning to vote him out but how dare he do it to her? Pfft GOOBYE Lateysha!

Back