Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

Word on the street is that producers are realising that Annihilation Week was a fucked idea from the start and they're screwing over housemates - and now Lateysha will be re-entering the house for Celebrity Big Brother.

...I hope that Lateysha doesn't go into the 'Celebrity' one... I don't dislike her but I've had enough of her though... her sour grapes towards Jason was terrible... and throwing that "I have a child on the outside and you have an Aston Martin" line was pathetically sad as far as I'm concerned... so what?... it's a game!... she felt that she was entitled to the cash... no dear... you have to win it!... Jason's move was just pure genius as far as I'm concerned... all of her puppies in her litter that are left in the house will have to fend for themselves now that she's gone... they'll be wandering around now like their heads have been chopped off... I'm just so glad that Jason did that... and now... I would like to see Andy win this with Jayne coming second and Jason coming third... that would be the ideal outcome for me...

...does anyone else feel that Big Brother has lost interest in these housemates and are just thinking of the easiest way to get rid of them just so that they can just concentrate on the 'Celebrity' version starting just 2 days after?... that's how it feels to me anyway... it also feels like they have just put the 'non-Celebrity' version on just to keep the fans happy and that they would probably be quite content just to put 2 or maybe 3 'Celebrity' versions on each year only?... it seems that they don't look at the 'non-celebrity' as a ratings winner and therefore are just plain bored with it to me... perhaps I'm the only one picking up that vibe maybe?... just saying...

...I'm away for the next 2 days so I will have to do 'catch-up' on Sunday afternoon... see you then... cheers.

Yes @Mr Stickyfingers I read online that BB are being smashed in the ratings over there by another reality show Love Island. I have watched that, it is bloody awful.

Celebrity BB never fails, I freakin love that show. Every season has been great. Get rid of these twits and lets get to the real game on 28 July.

how Jason just doesn’t headbutt Ryan is beyond me…
bahahahaha he has been holding it all in for so long he will lose it after he leaves the house.

Word on the street is that producers are realising that Annihilation Week was a fucked idea from the start
It came to this because they didn't execute the "Others" twist properly. Supposedly they weren't housemates unless they could earn their way in, but after some lame shit they all ended up in there. None of the Others should have gone into the main house at all. Either earn your way in or lose and get ejected. That's how it should have worked.

Yes @Mr Stickyfingers I read online that BB are being smashed in the ratings over there by another reality show Love Island. I have watched that, it is bloody awful.

Celebrity BB never fails, I freakin love that show. Every season has been great. Get rid of these twits and lets get to the real game on 28 July.
im obsessed with love island, its better than big brother in some ways. i think bb should take on their voting options and eviction methods to make it more interesting instead of annihilation week shit.

...I hope that Lateysha doesn't go into the 'Celebrity' one... I don't dislike her but I've had enough of her though...
During her BBBOTS appearance, Rylan semi-seriously made a comment that went something like "who know, she might not be out the house for very long..." and they smash cut to a shot of Lateysha with a grin on her face. Given this was about ~28 hours after she left the house, it's entirely possible that they had already formed a deal by then.

Besides - the producers probably saw dollar signs given they knew her fans would be outraged about her eviction and if she were to get a second chance with CBB and be nominated for eviction, she would bring in A LOT of votes to save.

But most of the audience think Ryan is the least genuine. So on that basis Ryan was just trying to make himself look good. But rather than people being 'goodies' or 'baddies' I'd just see them as players in the game. If Jason was a close friend of Lateysha you might argue he did a major change of plan and some might think his decision strange, however he wasn't. She was, as he said, part of the group that would have been trying to get him out.

And Jason never really had any chance of winning this. Nobody as old as him has won BB (the celeb version is a totally different thing). Lateysha was favourite to win, and I think she thought she had it won even at this stage. She would be more expected to be on the celeb version, she has 312,000 twitter followers. For many years the phone votes haven't been that big for the show, so she would probably have walked the normal version of BB this year. Her going, as Jason said, opened it up for everyone else. They should be thankful. They should also be thankful that he didn't eliminate any of them and eliminated Lateysha instead. He's also enjoying the £20,000 he gained.

I think many of Lateysha's fans are from her previous reality show, which I never saw. Personally I didn't like her that much, along with Ryan she may have acted up the most in the house. Because of her favourite status she could perhaps seem arrogant. Of course her fans (either longer term or newer ones) won't be happy she left, but all the rest won't care less, some are even happy as it opens things up for their own favourites. And winning the show isn't everything, particularly when you've already got some of the prize money. Even taking some of the money might be considered to make winning the whole thing unlikely anyway, but that didn't stop quite a few from pressing the buzzer (including Jackson who is probably favourite now after his showmance).

I don't disagree with what you have said, and really I do agree with it in a lot of ways. I suppose I'm looking at it from the uk audience and it seems it has not been favourable towards Jason's actions, especially after watching the bots episode, and other reality stars are chiming in about it too. I didn't realise she was the favourite- I'm genuinely shocked, just as I am that Jackson now is. I really thought Hughie would be s favourite.

I agree with the audiences reaction though because Jason has been fixated on coming across as the nice guy and seems to have used Charlie to victimise himself so he highlights just how good he is, but then turns around and does that. It was a shock. You can't say you are not playing games or a game player when you just played. Even using survival reasons as one does not prove that. I think he held a grudge against her and waited for the opportunity. That's fine, but he can't say he is not a game player anymore. I also didn't like that after evicting her he then decides to say he doesn't agree with leaving a 9 month at home... Sorry, but to add insulting comments like that just shows his vindictive side.

I don't want him to win based on my opinion I do think he is fake and up until that move he played he has done nothing in the house. Just like I think Jackson being the favourite is absurd because besides his romance story, he hasn't done anything since, unless getting emotional is something.

For me, Hughie, Jayne, Ryan and Evelyn are winners.

The thing is though I'm slowly losing interest and not sure I care who wins as much as I did before. It's not the contestants but when Chelsea left, well more how he left, I just felt off about the show. It's the shows format of evicting that ruined it in the end for me

im obsessed with love island, its better than big brother in some ways. i think bb should take on their voting options and eviction methods to make it more interesting instead of annihilation week shit.
What's love island about? Is it couples going in or along the same lines as ex on the beach?

btw guys do you reckon jackson has a son? i feel like it hasn't been mentioned much...
I decided to look this up. What I found was interesting. So he has a son with his ex as you all know, but apparently he has taken on his ex's first child as well in which she calls Jackson dad too. Get this, his ex's first child is with the guy who is dating Johnny Depp's daughter. Okay so not really to do with Jackson, but still, it sparked my interest when I found that out.

Back to Jackson though, it sounds like he is really a good guy and a really good father. His ex speaks highly of him and his mother looks after both the kids sometimes. That kind of makes me see him differently.

"How was your spoonin' sess'" Sam asks Alex - "Frustrating" Alex replies "... couldn't get no sleep."
Oh that evil Evelyn, how dare she not let Alex sleep. If he were half the man he pretends to be, I'm sure he could have found a way to solve the problem. Idiot.

Laura in the same context later in the rock room tells Evelyn pretty much the same.

Question: Who would like Alex for a spouse... he's up for grabs I hear.

Jackson has always been full of shit despite his occasional overtures.

Evelyn tries to to point it out to him in the smoking area in a very reasonable manner but because he knows that he's gonna lose his shaky arguments, he interrupts every single sentence Evelyn starts.
To Evelyn's credit, she sees that there is no use in continuing this 'conversation', gets up and leaves... to which our hero Jackson has nothing better to say then: "Don't walk off when you're talking..."

...if that isn't auto-pilot, then what is?

Nutritional information:

1. What exactly is wrong with butter beans?

2. What exactly do you think are the ingredients in spam that are different in sausages?

3. What exactly do you think is so nutritionally enhancing in the cigarettes you consume so eagerly?

Mr. Showbizz to win!!!! :p

Word on the street is that producers are realising that Annihilation Week was a fucked idea from the start and they're screwing over housemates - and now Lateysha will be re-entering the house for Celebrity Big Brother.

With your characteristically sweet smile that could melt a rock you are telling me that Lateysha is going to be in Celebs?!?

I demand you withdraw this preposterous statement immediately or I'll sue you for all you have.... are we clear!!!!!

...I hope that Lateysha doesn't go into the 'Celebrity' one... I don't dislike her but I've had enough of her though... her sour grapes towards Jason was terrible... and throwing that "I have a child on the outside and you have an Aston Martin" line was pathetically sad as far as I'm concerned... so what?... it's a game!... she felt that she was entitled to the cash... no dear... you have to win it!... Jason's move was just pure genius as far as I'm concerned... all of her puppies in her litter that are left in the house will have to fend for themselves now that she's gone... they'll be wandering around now like their heads have been chopped off... I'm just so glad that Jason did that... and now... I would like to see Andy win this with Jayne coming second and Jason coming third... that would be the ideal outcome for me...

...does anyone else feel that Big Brother has lost interest in these housemates and are just thinking of the easiest way to get rid of them just so that they can just concentrate on the 'Celebrity' version starting just 2 days after?... that's how it feels to me anyway... it also feels like they have just put the 'non-Celebrity' version on just to keep the fans happy and that they would probably be quite content just to put 2 or maybe 3 'Celebrity' versions on each year only?... it seems that they don't look at the 'non-celebrity' as a ratings winner and therefore are just plain bored with it to me... perhaps I'm the only one picking up that vibe maybe?... just saying...

...I'm away for the next 2 days so I will have to do 'catch-up' on Sunday afternoon... see you then... cheers.

My sources tell me that he producers have negotiated a deal with the Airbus A-380.... you know, the big one, for direct flights from LA to Heathrow.

British_Airways_Airbus_A380_%28G-XLEF%29_arrives_London_Heathrow_11April2015_arp.jpg

Yes this is the one , and now a cabin view to illustrate just how much silicone can be loaded into those ships and I'm told, silicon doesn't weigh very much.

IMAG0426.jpg

So we will have another full out war between the Britons and the Americans on British soil. Good times will be had by all.

I thought this article was semi-interesting: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-b...Jensen-dumped-boyfriend-Marco-Pierre-White-Jr

Not the supposed love triangle, but the fact Josh was originally set to be a housemate:
We also learned that fitness model Josh and Emma broke up for four months following a two year relationship, and that Josh was initially supposed to enter the BB house as an ex-boyfriend - just like Charley and Jason.

However, the couple reunited two weeks before Emma entered the house with twin Victoria, and Josh entered as part of a twist for two days.

I guess this means that The Others were originally intended to all have a link to a housemate - so I wonder if Andrew, Hughie and Natalie were all last minute replacements, or if two of them had their "Other" drop out...

Unsurprisingly, tonight's show has been renamed "The Evictions" rather than "Eviction Massacre" due to the events in Nice. I saw quite a few posts days and days ago saying that the title was stupid given the likely hood of them needing to re-title given how often these sort of things are happening at the moment.

emma did a shit job interviewing lateysha and chelsea but she revealed that the £20,000 would have been taken out of the prize fund whether anyone pressed the button or not, thats fucked[DOUBLEPOST=1468635324][/DOUBLEPOST]also emma did better interviewing ryan, especially calling him out on being derogatory and saying he's been annoying and infuriating ahahaha

Watching the live eviction...

Sarcastic andy is hilarious.

BB: how is the mood in the house this morning.
Andy: very chirpy. (Just the way he says it, actually this whole diary room talk was memorable for me)

I agree with him, sorry then following with a but, is not sorry.

I'm enjoying andy quite a bit in this episode. He has wit. When they were doing that dance thing and he said when you're walking on a bridge and you jump right off. I'm assuming he is talking about how he feels in the house. Jason shocked me in that dance. I think this is the first time I have heard him laugh like that.

Back