Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

I seem to remember that there was a claim earlier one that Alex has a girlfriend of sorts waiting for him on the outside. For some inexplicable reason that claim is losing more credibility by the day.

All right, this was the second vomit task... how many are there in each series... three?

...bloody too many!... cheers.

LOL you are a very funny man @Mr Stickyfingers you are the king of the episode recap. I love your work.

@Dystopia - I have read online that Alex is tied up with one of these seemingly endless supply of chicks from Geordie Shore. I have never seen the show so I don't know anything about her.

I'm hoping there is an Annihilation Week twist - something like the evictees will do their BBBOTS interview, then be put into the Other House. Then on Friday its 'Vote to Save' one of them back into the house...

I guess we will find out if they have something like this planned if the evictee does/doesn't show up on social media after the show.

LOL you are a very funny man @Mr Stickyfingers you are the king of the episode recap. I love your work.

@Dystopia - I have read online that Alex is tied up with one of these seemingly endless supply of chicks from Geordie Shore. I have never seen the show so I don't know anything about her.

...oh wow!... thanks my friend... it's very much appreciated that someone likes my babblings and ravings!... lol!... cheers.

I'm hoping there is an Annihilation Week twist - something like the evictees will do their BBBOTS interview, then be put into the Other House. Then on Friday its 'Vote to Save' one of them back into the house...

I guess we will find out if they have something like this planned if the evictee does/doesn't show up on social media after the show.
they dont have time to do that, theyre just getting rid of everyone as quickly as possible

Also holy shit Chelsea is amazing. Do not like him as a person whatsoever but as a reality TV character he is gold in my opinion. "I'm Chelsea fuckin Singh! I've got big bollocks!" Someone needs to tell him that less is more. He tries way to hard to be the alpha male gangsta persona and no one takes him seriously. Mr big bollocks himself complaining about his knuckles after punching the punching bag didn't help his cause. The best part about him is that he is completely oblivious to how he comes across. He genuinely views himself as some top dog gangsta that's killing it. If he got into a few more arguments, stirred up some trouble, became more of a villain and got somewhat ostracised from the group and then had a redemption arc in the diary room where he had a cry and said that he's always just wanted to be accepted as the alpha male but no one ever takes him seriously he'd honestly be a god tier BB Housemate:D:D:D:D

I didn't like them at the start but I have grown to enjoy watching Laura and Evelyn. They both just come across as real "air heads" but not in a contrived way. I feel like only those two would have that whole convo about Alex without realising he was sitting 3m away:biggrin::biggrin:

It's still hard to say for sure tbh... There are a few different names getting passed around that I've seen.
Well... that post blew up in my face. :p

That process was surprisingly well-handled by the HMs. I bet the producers were unhappy that it wasn't a giant argument, the HMs didn't even really seem fazed by it (both during and after).

It's so stupid that the evictions aren't live, absolutely no excuse for it. They put out official videos in the meantime that show that some HMs are definitely still in the house anyway. The producers have totally lost the plot.

Last edited:
Here is Chelsea's Eviction BBBOTS (also includes BOTS News since it aired in the same segment, and I was too lazy to cut it out):

Chelsea did join the panel, but was only asked who he thinks will be annihilated next - he answered Evelyn. They included too much other drivel content in the show to make the panel even worth having tonight.

Last edited:
But if someone does want to watch the full episode (since I had it anyway) here it is:

...thanks for going to all that effort Rison but unfortunately for me it says that 'an error occurred'... but thanks anyway my friend... cheers.

...I would like to see the remaining housemates be evicted in this order... the list is based on the order that I would LIKE them to go... the reasons from being the most boring to being the most entertaining than the others for me... not based on what the Producers want...

1... Alex...
2....Sam...
3... Laura...
4... Evelyn...
5... Lateysha...
6... Ryan...
7... Jackson...
8... Jason...
9... Jayne...
10... Hughie...
11... Andy to win it for me...

...either Andy or Hughie can win it and I would be happy... does anyone else have an order for them to go?... cheers.

Really don't like the fact that the housemates decided who to evict as opposed to the public. I'd have been able to live with it had they decided it in a similar way to the nominations with each housemate going to the diary room but with the way they did it once a few housemates said Chelsea the majority followed suit simply because that meant it wouldn't be them. That is just blatantly unfair and makes the producers look like complete amateurs.

Back