Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

Episode 27:… Jackson moping around because his ‘missus’ is gone… give it away mate… just find another storyline for your ‘journey’… that avenue has gone… it never was going to be matey… Charlie in the Diary Room… ‘shirtgate’ continues… Hughie trying to talk to Andy is like watching the ‘Who’s on first?’ Abbott and Costello routine every time that they speak to me lol!... Andy’s patience level is just plain and simply phenomenal lol!... as much as I love Hughie… he really pushes his luck at times… he needs to just shut up sometimes…

…it didn’t take Jackson too long to get over his ‘missus’ did it?... lol!... Evelyn it’s your turn to be his new ‘missus’ now… good luck!... lol!... I loved what Andy was saying in the Diary Room… so insightful… he’s quite intelligent and I like him… more than many others in that house… some of those tasks were never going to be won… just plain silly to me… how Sam is still in the house is beyond me… he is so vacuous…

…Chelsea ‘acting tough’ is always so cringey but hilarious at the same time… I can only but laugh each time lol!... Lateysha could slap a leaf of wet lettuce across his face and he would go down like a ton of shit methinks!... ‘pancakegate’ now?... really Chelsea?... in the Diary Room Lateysha has him well and truly worked out doesn’t she?... lol!... Hughie and Ryan frolicking around was funny to watch….cheers.

Episode 28… it’s Hughie’s 22nd Birthday… there is a task to win luxury food… they stand on podiums and have to resist temptations… Hughie turns around to spend time with his mum… good on him!... Andy gets engaged… for once the rest of the housemates are happy for him and are nice to him about it… “I’ll just go and shave my fanny!”… haha!... great statement Laura lol!... Ryan blubbers in the Diary Room… Andy’s future husband was sure trying to hog the limelight wasn’t he?... I guess it’s the ’15 minutes of fame’ thing…

…so Laura is determined not to bonk Bernado during their night together… okay… interesting… Chelsea sucking up to Alex made me want to slap his chops… how creepy… urgh!... Andy’s future ‘husband’ makes a joke about Chelsea’s hairstyle lol!... trying to get rid of Laura’s farts was pure gold TV lol!...cheers.

Episode 29… this looks like a ‘the shit has just hit the fan’ episode from the promos… can’t wait!... Emma has the blues because she couldn’t have another night with her boyfriend… some people are just so ungrateful for what they had let alone what more they could’ve had… really?... some had nobody to hug and kiss at all… be grateful Emma… Ryan carries on like a pork chop and turns around to see his best friend Lydia and a spray tan… talk about overreaction or what?... Emma pushes the button straight away in the last temptation… cue ‘the shit has just hit the fan’ moment folks!...

…Jackson gets the shits big time… has a big blubber in the toilet and gets called to the Diary Room… time to steal the airtime Jackson… he’s such an actor to me… Jayne goes ballistic in the Diary Room for airtime… it’s always entertaining when she cracks it lol!... cheers.

Episode 30… Lateysha picks a booger… they’ve just woken up and Charlie starts on Jason already… Charlie has the worst ‘cry’ that I’ve ever heard… she reminds me of a toddler that does those last desperate wahaaa’s! to try and get it’s way… you know the ones … when they are all ‘cried out’… Jackson is still carrying on in the Diary Room being dirty about the others having their loved one’s another night… in the next temptation task Jackson decides to become a martyr… he finally decides to turn around after he’s milked it for every single solid moment that he could… great acting mate… it was good to see him and Lateysha enjoy the videos of their kids though…

…jeez!... Evelyn sure has had the rough end of the Pineapple during these temptation tasks hasn’t she?... she finally gets rewarded by speaking to her dad… he out’s her about never doing housework at home lol!... Charlie’s friend gave Jason a serve didn’t she?... Jayne’s caller lets her know about Chelsea back-stabbing her and she confronts Chelsea later on… go Jayne!... make the little shit squirm lol!...

…Hughie and Ryan do a prank on the others about them getting ‘engaged’ lol!... Andy gets the shits big time… settle petal… oh look!... Alex said something!... wow!... Hughie now goes ballistic with Andy… he never allows Andy to finish a sentence as usual… **cue the ‘Who’s on First’ sketch again**… oh wow!... Alex spoke again!!!!!... Andy finishes up in the Diary Room doing his grand spiel about ‘stoning’s’ for airtime…and then outside in the garden area while talking to himself for airtime… it all fizzles down to nothing in the end…cheers.

Episode 31… it’s ‘Lateysha’s Birthday’… Jason calls the prank straight away with… “it’s a wind-up”… (he’s one clued up individual at times)… Ryan decides to do a runner and break out of the house…(I hope that they keep him out)… I’m sick and tired of people doing this… I’m so over this bullshit… ban him!... Evelyn makes ‘the big move’ with Alex and sunbakes next to him… (you need to wake him up first Evelyn)…

…here come the nominations… in the middle of the nominations Evelyn talks about her ‘cameltoe’… hahaha!... that’s gold!... lol!... she’s so throwing herself at him… I don’t understand why because he’s as boring as batshit!... he’s exactly the same as Ed Lower in Australian Big Brother to me… Jason finally nominated Charlie????... about fucking time mate!... he does feel gutted about it though…

…well there you go… it’s Chelsea/Emma/Jason and Charlie up for nominations… I’m predicting Chelsea or Charlie to go… (Chelsea first hopefully)… Evelyn has given up on Ed… um… I mean Alex… (don’t worry love… with that beauty and that body I’m sure that you will have many offers when you leave the house my dear)…

…whoa!... what the?... is Emma losing her place in the house in the promo of what’s coming up?... ha!... (I bloody hope so?)… did she do a runner or something too?... I can’t wait to see lol!... Jackson in the group trying to be the martyr again… grab that limelight Jackson… grab that limelight mate!... Emma does the runner after all!... ha!... sucked in girl!... she looks like a stunned mullet… well now maybe the resat will stop that bullshit now eh?...cheers.

Episode 32… the ‘Live Eviction’ show… (please let it be Chelsea or Charlie)… since having a baby Emma looks so radiant and beautiful… she looked like a stick insect before … having more weight on her looks so much better in my humble opinion… it’s still a shame about her grating voice though… the housemates get told about Emma being banished from the house… they’re shocked?... really?... no food… no hot water and no electricity… ha!... suck it up people… it’s about time that Big Brother did something like that… well done Big Brother!... lol!...

…Jason tries to talk sense to Laura and Evelyn but kind of gets nowhere fast… in the Diary Room Lateysha starts ‘chocolatedigestivesgate’…if she doesn’t hand them over Big Brother banish her from the house too… another shock for the rest of them… easy!... Alex lays there on a sun deckchair saying nothing as usual… (does he do anything at all?)...

…Evelyn starts ‘chatting up’ Alex and he actually speaks… (he better not win this)… Chelsea starts telling us about how fantastic he is… he’s a terrific bloke… just ask him!... Jayne tries to talk sense to Charlie (good luck there sweetie)… Andy is on a ‘secret mission’ by having to tell bullshit History to the rest of the housemates… the Henry the Eighth’s lie was just sheer brilliance!... lol!...

…Jason is safe!... great!... woohoo!...so it’s down to Chelsea and Charlie… I’m tipping Chelsea to go tonight… voting has reopened… the crowd is chanting “get Charlie out!”… colour me surprised!...

…Jayne goes into the Diary Room to demand food once Andy is told to go collect the ingredients to make Chili Con Carne… she wants bread/jam and tea NOW!!!!! Lol!... funny as!... go Jayne!....

…Alex does something!... he flashes his arse for Sam… yes!... he actually did something!... Laura finds a used ‘johnnie’ beside Chelsea’s bed and sniffs it!... URGH!... what is wrong with that girl?... eeeeeeew!... all that cool dude ‘gangsta’ talk is so pathetic from Chelsea lol!... if he only realised just how ridiculous he sounds lol!...

…it’s time to go… CHARLIE!... ha!... Chelsea lives again!... that sigh of relief for Jason I could feel from here!... lol!... well I didn’t expect that!... great result regardless though… in Charlie’s exit interview she says that she expected Chelsea to go first… she’s genuinely shocked… she sounds so bitter towards Jason but says that she still loves him… fair enough statement… she didn’t even bat an eyelid during her ’ time in the house’ reel… it was almost as if she was sitting there thinking ‘mission over’… to me for some reason… they show her ‘highlights reel’… bye Charlie… cheers.

...well there you have it!... seven episodes in a row... my brain hurts... I'm as sick as a dog today with 'manflu'... (the worst type of course) and have just vegged out watching this all day... it was either do this or just lay in bed moaning and groaning and feeling sorry for myself... I do have to say that I've finally got to like some of the housemates now... in order... Jason/Hughie/Andy/Jayne and Evelyn... I don't like the rest at all I'm afraid... so time to have a rest methinks!... aw stuffit!... I'll watch BBBOTS that Rison has so kindly provided for us... I swear!... I'll have a lie down after that I promise lol!... cheers.

It does seem as though Jason is struggling with his nomination, a little bit too much so.

It is obvious however that Jayne has an agenda as was evident yesterday when she gave 'good' advice to Charlie according to that news article. Now, in the garden, she was ready to pounce. She made it clear that she was too far away from Jason to hear what he had to say and swiftly made her way closer to where the action was (I've never seen her move so fast)... and of course she put the knife into Jason and kept twisting it as if she'd rehearsed it... well, she had, I'm sure.

Jayne in the DR: "I'm not going to throw a tantrum..." -- ''I'm going to break this fucking house down!!!" Surely that's a performance for airtime?

Lateysha salivating over Alex's ass, I hope she'll see the footage when she gets out.

I wonder whom Jayne will be trying to seduce with her venomous charms now that Charlie has been evicted? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh wow @Mr Stickyfingers! I enjoyed reading your blurbs from each episode. I hope you feel better soon :)

So, latest eviction. I'm not buying into Jason's nice guy routine. He really laid into Evelyn and Laura didn't he? Evelyn handled herself so well. She came across way more mature and calm compared to him. And totally uncalled for by him. I'm glad lateysha shut him down with everyone will get nominated. Honestly, watching that, I just thought how dare he think he is above the rest of them to not get nominated. The arrogance. I think he really is holding back to try and get to the end. When he said he doesn't want to argue because he knows how he can come across- puhlease! Give me a genuine winner over this guy. Sorry but not sorry, I think he is fake.

On the other hand, andy is likeable again. He read Jason so easily and I'm glad he expressed himself in the diary room.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Personality-shortlist-homophobic-views.html
the bbc isnt like the abc. i think its government funded but it airs stuff like The Voice and put Jeremy Clarkson on the air for years

Thanks for the link huwman. I have read every single word of the article and as expected the words 'claim' and 'claimed' were the most prominent.

The gist of the article, regardless from which angle it might be viewed, is:

'I am ashamed to work for the BBC when it lacks bravery to admit it is making a mistake.

'I criticise the BBC for offering him as an idol to be celebrated and admired not just for his sporting achievements but also his 'personality'.'

It is clear that Andy West himself was the instigator for his being sacked. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. Nowhere in the article does it say that the BBC agreed with the views of those accused of homophobia and sexism and disagreed with those held by Andy West.

Andy West, trying to play the hero took it upon himself to attack the BBC, his employer and had to pay the consequences.

You are right huwman, the BBC isn't government-funded but both networks represent the same opinions, both political and social. ;)

Thanks for the link huwman. I have read every single word of the article and as expected the words 'claim' and 'claimed' were the most prominent.

'I am ashamed to work for the BBC when it lacks bravery to admit it is making a mistake.

'I criticise the BBC for offering him as an idol to be celebrated and admired not just for his sporting achievements but also his 'personality'.'

It is clear that Andy West himself was the instigator for his being sacked. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. Nowhere in the article does it say that the BBC agreed with the views of those accused of homophobia and sexism and disagreed with those held by Andy West.

Andy West, trying to play the hero took it upon himself to attack the BBC, his employer and had to pay the consequences.

You are right huwman, the BBC isn't government-funded but both networks represent the same opinions, both political and social. ;)
how can the abc and bbc represent the same views when the bbc nominated a homophobe for an award? the abc isnt homophobic. and youre trying to make it look like it was wrong for andy to stand up to homophobia in his line of work, when realistically it was wrong of the bbc to praise a homophobe and then fire a gay employee for complaining about that

Nice to have you back and caught up @Mr Stickyfingers . I really enjoy your episode wrap ups.

So with you @Sweetgeek regards Jason, he is faking or holding back. Andy picked it as well and mentioned the same in his diary room interview.

See ya Charlie, good luck with your life, a little less make up and no more lip fillers and I'm sure there will meet some cuckold male you can snare and nag to death. Joking, I quite liked her in an odd sort of way.

Long live the reign of the real ardman and nutter of ve house, Chelsea, yeah? Quality outfit tonight Chelsea, A 1970's sports jacket over a turtleneck and a silk scarf and plenty of man jewellery. Go Chelsea.

I was going to write a post about how dumb these people are, it is really quite shameful that people are actually walking around our streets believing that Rome was made of inflatable jumping castles. However I shall not criticise as I'm a long term BB addict, so the question should be who is the dumb one? Me or them.

Lateysha I'm finding particularly annoying at the moment. Quality meltdown by Jayne as well, nice to see the entertainment machine Alex grace our screens tonight. He is just bloody boring, that attempted conversation with Evelyn was like puling teeth. Here you go Alex, I will tell you what people will say at your funeral. Alex who? There you go mate save you thinking about it everyday.

Laura finds a used ‘johnnie’ beside Chelsea’s bed and sniffs it!... URGH!... what is wrong with that girl?... eeeeeeew!...

Oh how gross was that? She sniffed it when someone asked "what's in it?" LMAO. WTF do you think is in it? There's no need to sniff to confirm!!!

I'm not buying into Jason's nice guy routine.

Neither am I. He is a bovver boy through and through; so he's definitely toning it down and playing nice. Half the audience apparently hasn't seen through him yet.

Nice to have you back and caught up @Mr Stickyfingers . I really enjoy your episode wrap ups.

So with you @Sweetgeek regards Jason, he is faking or holding back. Andy picked it as well and mentioned the same in his diary room interview.

See ya Charlie, good luck with your life, a little less make up and no more lip fillers and I'm sure there will meet some cuckold male you can snare and nag to death. Joking, I quite liked her in an odd sort of way.

Long live the reign of the real ardman and nutter of ve house, Chelsea, yeah? Quality outfit tonight Chelsea, A 1970's sports jacket over a turtleneck and a silk scarf and plenty of man jewellery. Go Chelsea.

I was going to write a post about how dumb these people are, it is really quite shameful that people are actually walking around our streets believing that Rome was made of inflatable jumping castles. However I shall not criticise as I'm a long term BB addict, so the question should be who is the dumb one? Me or them.

Lateysha I'm finding particularly annoying at the moment. Quality meltdown by Jayne as well, nice to see the entertainment machine Alex grace our screens tonight. He is just bloody boring, that attempted conversation with Evelyn was like puling teeth. Here you go Alex, I will tell you what people will say at your funeral. Alex who? There you go mate save you thinking about it everyday.
I liked Charlie in an odd kind of way too. Bunny boiler she was, but she seems like a woman who would support the girls in the house if they needed it.

Jayne! She is so good when she loses it. I'm just staring and think wtf, but I'm rather amused by it too.

Andy is very good at reading people's behaviour. I'm so glad bb showed what andy said. Hopefully the audience pick up on it.

Oh how gross was that? She sniffed it when someone asked "what's in it?" LMAO. WTF do you think is in it? There's no need to sniff to confirm!!!

Neither am I. He is a bovver boy through and through; so he's definitely toning it down and playing nice. Half the audience apparently hasn't seen through him yet.
I'm hoping that the audience pick up on what andy said in the diary room about Jason and it is enough to plant doubt at the very least. I have faith the audience will see what we see. Without Charlie, i think he will be boring and playing up on the nice guy crap even more so

it wasnt actually used. someone said they put it there as a joke.

Going way off topic here but as a journalist Andy completely failed in his job. BBC Sports Personality has never been about the personality but what any journalist should have done last year was actually rather than squabbled about Tyson Fury being on the shortlist despite his views on subjects like gay marriage and abortion was actually look at where the event was being held - Belfast in Northern Ireland - and actually realised that Tyson's views were the same as those of the Northern Ireland government. It's the only part of the UK where gay people cannot get married and women can't have an abortion - and that IMO is the real disgrace.

how can the abc and bbc represent the same views when the bbc nominated a homophobe for an award? the abc isnt homophobic. and youre trying to make it look like it was wrong for andy to stand up to homophobia in his line of work, when realistically it was wrong of the bbc to praise a homophobe and then fire a gay employee for complaining about that

As I said - the BBC nominating a homophobe for an award (your words), doesn't necessarily reflect their attitude or conviction but is most likely a political decision. The media has always been driven by big bucks rather than the truth. Perhaps you should read the whole article again and you'd see that the BBC never actually endorsed the opinion of those accused of homophobia. Those news people who have done this for millennia and are quite skilled have the twisting and tweaking of the truth developed into a fine art at the drop of a hat.
Should Mr Andy West in a moment of insanity decide to hire an army of solicitors to plead his case, he'd still lose because he hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Now a look at our own ABC. Sometime last year on Q&A an outspoken Islamic troublemaker was admitted as a member of the audience... why? Not because any non-Muslim agreed with this action of the ABC, but because the ABC had the clout to decide and it was decided to admit the above mentioned troublemaker not because of his refreshing, controversial views, but because of the bucks the ABC would earn not only from that episode but also from its aftermath.
So to recap, both left-wing networks behaved very un-left-wing in those instances for no other reason than the big bucks. It should be obvious that any multi-million business has not the slightest interest in being distracted by mere trivialities.

Therefore I find Mr Andy West's one man crusade a bit out of place and ill-judged.

I stress again: Andy, the gay employee was NOT fired because he complained about an attitude presented or not by the BBC .... but because he openly criticized the BBC, his employer. The issue was irrelevant.

Back