Skip to main content

BB's Big Twist - Unleash The Storm (BB 2014 Promo #2)

The only thing that could make it interesting now (especially because the HM's now know about it) is if once they're in we find out they ALL have some sort of Power, without each other knowing, therefore thinking they are the only one with it.

Apart from that... laaaaame.

Negative Theorist is back. :p

That'd actually be a great twist and idea. They should hire you!

Too bad I bet the actual 'twist' will be lame.

Does their choice of adding the power song mean that they will have actual music played at evictions instead of royalty-free music?
Imagine if they start the Launch with Sonia dancing on stage to The Power, pointing her fingers ala Saturday Night Fever disco grooving with computerised lightning bolts on the screens behind her! :eek::rolleyes:

Let's hope this power HM isn't another Pauline -.-
There has GOT to be more to this! The HMs arn't in lockdown!!! ffs

On a side note, does anyone else think Power Trip girl in the promo looks like Rebecca Gayheart?!

That chick freaks me out.

Imagine if they start the Launch with Sonia dancing on stage to The Power, pointing her fingers ala Saturday Night Fever disco grooving with computerised lightning bolts on the screens behind her! :eek::rolleyes:

Wouldn't surprise me if she did then Yonce'd
beyonce_pregnant-1324503926.gif

I skimmed through eps 1-3 of BBUSA16 this morning to see how it compared. It is SO BAD... You can barely call it Big Brother. I didn't even hear Big Brother's voice once. What. The. Fuck.

They're the only ones to use HOH aren't they? Apart from BBCAN.

If so its no wonder. Its shite...

I don't think it's HOH. . As that is ongoing throughout the series.
BBAU is very good at causing hype about a secret or a twist and within a week or 2 it's gone and the house just resumes as if it never existed.
I think this will be similar.
Somehow a HM will be appointed to have the power before the opening night (probably by us voting on the jump in app) then that housemate will decide either 1. Which housemate out of a pair stays and which one doesn't get to go in OR 2. Which housemate from a pair gets to go into which house/separated area (if there is more than 1)

Don't knock BB until you see what is actually going to happy.

It may be similar to Another BB, but who is to say that it's anything like the other BB's
This IS Alex Mav we're talking about Goon.

I'll believe it when I see it. :p

Might be a little bit hard now that Sonia is preggas mate

Back