Skip to main content

BB's Big Twist - Unleash The Storm (BB 2014 Promo #2)

Well it's been said that the public have more power than ever before

with claims that there is more viewer interaction this year, perhaps I shouldn't speak so soon.

Wasn't there something said somewhere recently that alluded to viewers having the power to make decision(s) before the HM's even enter the house?

This had better NOT be it - they'll just select what questions they like or, MORE likely, make up their own.
How many times have you found yourself on the couch with your mates, Big Brother on, 9jumpin app open, #bbau at the ready, pizza in hand (if you're doing it right!), and you think, 'I wonder what she…' or 'What do you reckon he'd do if…'?

READ MORE:
http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-0/attention-brotherhood/

I honestly don't mind the song... I mean I think it went well with the second promo and it's not paired to some ridiculous dance number... Having viewed the promo a few times as it's come up on my news feed or when lurking the forums it does seem to stick in my head more so than the previous Nine promo's...

I'll bet they can't resist using it for a dance number for the launch show. :bang:

Nooooooooooo!

"The Power" is so 1990.
If they must have a dance routine please something from this century!!! The "Party Rock Anthem" one wasn't bad.

Nooooooooooo!

"The Power" is so 1990.
If they must have a dance routine please something from this century!!! The "Party Rock Anthem" one wasn't bad.
Well, they briefly did "The Twist" on last year's launch which is a 1960 cover version. :eek:

i actually quite like the song being included, its better than them choosing another top 40 hit, at least they actually thought about it.

Back