Skip to main content

BB's Big Twist - Unleash The Storm (BB 2014 Promo #2)

Finally got round to watching the promo: ugh, so cheap and tacky.

That terribly spliced footage of some fuel drums exploding was probably the worst part.

But then I wouldn't expect anything more from Channel 9.

Also whyyyyyy does the promo end by zooming out of Sydney? Because they already had some stock footage of that part?

Everything about the promo is lazy.

Finally got round to watching the promo: ugh, so cheap and tacky.

That terribly spliced footage of some fuel drums exploding was probably the worst part.

But then I wouldn't expect anything more from Channel 9.

The worst part was the cheesy "I got the power" song. WAY too cheesy.

Also whyyyyyy does the promo end by zooming out of Sydney? Because they already had some stock footage of that part?

Everything about the promo is lazy.
I know, but I did like that part how it kept in theme with the Ark as if they were inside the Ark.

So if they are going with the ark theme for the whole series that means no gays

I was re-reading the housemate hunt thread earlier for a home page story and gays were definitely being rejected left right and centre.

I was re-reading the housemate hunt thread earlier for a home page story and gays were definitely being rejected left right and centre.
because they cant procreate their species! surely they wouldn't be that literal this year?

Reactions: Tim
I don't remember a season that did not have a member of the LGBT community either as a fully fledged hm or a late coming intruder.

did anyone else see the new original promo with "ive got the power" edited in as the backing track?

saw it earlier tonight during the "dont look down" show

Back