Skip to main content

BB's Big Twist - Unleash The Storm (BB 2014 Promo #2)

dryyden

Awesome site donor
Big Brother Verified account‏@BBAU9
The storm is nearly here and TONIGHT on @Channel9 you'll find out how hard it's going to hit the #BBAU House! pic.twitter.com/Gk451Kb3sZ

10624641_847883925231073_8668576227412885801_n.jpg

Big Brother Verified account‏@BBAU9
The storm is nearly here and TONIGHT on @Channel9 you'll find out how hard it's going to hit the #BBAU House! pic.twitter.com/Gk451Kb3sZ

10624641_847883925231073_8668576227412885801_n.jpg
Oh wow. While I'm excited, I hope they don't reveal too much pre-Launch otherwise it might up end being underwhelming when the show actually starts.

Again though, I'm more concerned about how much they're letting out of the bag before the HM's are in Lockdown. A lot has already been revealed this year while the HM's are outside - moreso than any other year.

So I wonder in that case if the HMs have now gone into lockdown?

Two weeks before the launch? That's a long time to have then locked down... It's usually a week tops...

The only way I could see HM's in lockdown already is if they are renter in the house prior to the launch... Like they do in BBUS or BBCAN

The divided house/jade and drew marriage
Well maybe that's BBs definition of a plot twist, but it wouldn't be according to anyone else. Wouldn't a 'twist' be at the end of the show, not revealed on day one, such as if Jade and Drew really were married?

I highly doubt the HM's are in Lockdown already. They usually tell us when they are, plus it's almost never more than 1 week prior to filming.

The big twist is......

That the NW and Dreamworld rehearsal HM competition winners ARE the actual HM's this year. The whole audition process was a way to screen out all the StarNow hopefuls.

I can dream can't I!?!

:(

Already being discussed here: http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...brother-2014-promo.51259/page-46#post-1892042

And as mentioned, I'm just hoping that whatever it is they don't keep revealing too much pre-Launch, otherwise it'll probably just up end being underwhelming when the show actually starts.

It is unlikely that the HM's are already in Lockdown as they usually tell us when they are, plus it's almost never more than 1 week prior to filming. So I'm just hoping that everything they've released to the public so far (the twists and the house pics) don't actually play too much of a pivotal role upon the HMs' entry in the house and that there is something bigger once they're actually in.

So far we're being told/shown A LOT before the season has started.

Edit: @marquisite must've merged the threads while I was posting. ;)

Maybe TheBBAU was right about the HMs going into lockdown or maybe tonight we won't be getting the entire twist revealed, last year didn't they show the divide in an ad and left it at that.

Back