Skip to main content

BB's Big Twist - Unleash The Storm (BB 2014 Promo #2)

Alex is doing things differently this year. With the addiction to mobile phones and ipads so rampant, it was a good idea to take it all off them for longer so they will be used to it by the time they go into the house. He said that was what he thought was wrong with some people last year, their dependency on technology.

You have no idea. You look like a bigger idiot now.

Trust me. I would know

WI guessing that this ad during the block will just be telling us to download the new app so we can make the decisions.

jump-in I presume? Awaiting the exclusion disclaimer for Android Phone/Tablet and Windows Phone/Windows 8 users! Wonder if Apple is joining the ranks of BB sponsor for 2014? ;)

@pawlini @Goon Can we keep this topic about the supposed new/modified promo airing tonight thanks

I see dead people, and eat cold toast.

27442981.jpg

jump-in I presume? Awaiting the exclusion disclaimer for Android Phone/Tablet and Windows Phone/Windows 8 users! Wonder if Apple is joining the ranks of BB sponsor for 2014? ;)

@pawlini @Goon Can we keep this topic about the supposed new/modified promo airing tonight thanks
Well I wasn't planning on downloading the app, so I don't really care what devices it can be used on or not, but it's kind of fucked up if not everyone can access the app. JFC fuck apple!!!

Alex is doing things differently this year. With the addiction to mobile phones and ipads so rampant, it was a good idea to take it all off them for longer so they will be used to it by the time they go into the house. He said that was what he thought was wrong with some people last year, their dependency on technology.
When did Alex say this about technology? I kind of agree that the use of devices these days is very very high in the real world, so it must be hard to give them up "cold turkey"

I certainly think it would be easy for HM's to find out information prior to the show given the abundance of SM options.

Instead of being voted out, HMs will be struck by lightning. :D

Yeesh, and twist went right over my head! :conf: Lucky me. :laugh:

Although, with claims that there is more viewer interaction this year, perhaps I shouldn't speak so soon. Off to check the forecast now! ;)

Wasn't there something said somewhere recently that alluded to viewers having the power to make decision(s) before the HM's even enter the house? So the idea of some app/voting prior to the Launch doesn't seem implausible.

Or am I getting confused/mixed up with fan-theories - there have been a lot of those in recent weeks.

Wasn't there something said somewhere recently that alluded to viewers having the power to make decision(s) before the HM's even enter the house? So the idea of some app/voting prior to the Launch doesn't seem implausible.

Or am I getting confused/mixed up with fan-theories - there have been a lot of those in recent weeks.
Nope, you are correct.

Nope, you are correct.
At least I'm not going insane then. :D

Do we have anyone capturing whatever Nine is airing tonight so it can be uploaded onto YouTube? The first promo took a long time to appear on the internet "officially".

Back