Skip to main content

BB's Big Twist - Unleash The Storm (BB 2014 Promo #2)

Maybe this is to trick the HMs? I can't see them doing that but maybe??
Either way, they would never reveal too much before lock down, they're not that stupid (I hope)

could there be some cross promotion with the new Into the Storm movie due to be released in Aust sept 4? like BB has done in the past with theme songs, tv show, movies?
l2I0-iLD_400x400.jpeg

maybe it's just that the image reminds me of the BB storm promo:) lol

could there be some cross promotion with the new Into the Storm movie due to be released in Aust sept 4? like BB has done in the past with theme songs, tv show, movies?
l2I0-iLD_400x400.jpeg

maybe it's just that the image reminds me of the BB storm promo:) lol

The whole storm is coming promo reminds me of last years adverts for seaworlds new storm coaster
15598_379086558851134_727074928_n.jpg

Given that there's already a reference to it on the BBAU (Jump-In) website, I'm thinking that they may just be revealing more about "Star of the Show" rather than any new information.

Celebrity BBUK currently have Star of the Show as their task / 'twist', so it could be played out similar to theirs:
Viewers vote (using an app) for 'most entertaining' housemate. The 'winning' housemate is announced on a live show, and then have to make a 30-second decision to banish two HMs to 'the scrap heap' for being least entertaining. There's more to it, but basically the rest of the HMs need to avoid being sent to the scrap heap by the Star of the Show by 'being entertaining'. At the end of the week, all those remaining on the scrap heap will face the public vote.

I'm not sure whether BBAU will use the scrap heap concept, but it may be something similar (ie leading to nominations).

Or maybe it's just more info about the 'immediate decisions' they'll need to make on night one. If they aren't in lockdown though (thanks, Goon :) ), this one seems unlikely.

Who knows lol. I guess we'll find out soon. :)

Given that there's already a reference to it on the BBAU (Jump-In) website, I'm thinking that they may just be revealing more about "Star of the Show" rather than any new information.

...Viewers vote (using an app) for 'most entertaining' housemate. The 'winning' housemate is announced on a live show ...

That's HORRIBLE! No contact with the outside world, hello? Oh and, they claim none of the 63 BB's worldwide have done it. :sneaky:

If the housemates where in lockdown. Alex would have Twittered it and that hasn't happen. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So I call BS that the housemates are in Lockdown.

By this time next Sunday I expect there will be a tweet from him.

That's HORRIBLE! No contact with the outside world, hello? Oh and, they claim none of the 63 BB's worldwide have done it. :sneaky:

I know! When I saw it on the BBAU website I thought surely they wouldn't do that here...? Hopefully I'm wrong and it's just a coincidence that Celeb BBUK are using that phrase for one of their twists.

(Oh you're right! Well maybe we can scrap that one. Back to the speculation drawing board)

edit: but maybe that's referring to something else (ie the two-by-two thing)...so they can keep their '63 BB's worldwide' claim?

By this time next Sunday I expect there will be a tweet from him.
Alex is doing things differently this year. With the addiction to mobile phones and ipads so rampant, it was a good idea to take it all off them for longer so they will be used to it by the time they go into the house. He said that was what he thought was wrong with some people last year, their dependency on technology.

Back