Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 9 Discussion

Would the housemates pass a positivity test if it was an STI test?

• Yes...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Duh...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Definitely...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The only A+ any of them would ever achieve on a test would be a blood test...

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Gotta Catch Em All!

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Votes. I watched the extended video for you.

Jake
Taylah
Teejay
Josh
Bella - said it was last minute, support girls, thought Jake might get votes and didn't want it awkward in the house if she survived.

Taylay
Jake

Bella
Minnie
Louis
Gracie Mae
Maddie Rose
Dion - strategy so the house can trust him
Ollie
Lewis
I wonder why Josh isn't on the Jake bro-train, given they are both OGs.
He said he felt sorry for Bella, but I haven't seen any interaction that would indicate he's close to Taylah.

Wait... Bella voted Jake out to support the girls, and because it would be awkward if they both survived?? That's odd.

The girls would assume the one vote is from her rather than Jake anyway.
I wonder why Josh isn't on the Jake bro-train, given they are both OGs.
He said he felt sorry for Bella, but I haven't seen any interaction that would indicate he's close to Taylah.
Have they even aired Josh having a conversation? They didn't even give him a show date.

Wait... Bella voted Jake out to support the girls, and because it would be awkward if they both survived?? That's odd.

She realised he was the second most likely to be voted out. It was a hail-mary attempt at self-preservation. Saying it was to stop it being awkward may just be dairy room/nomination ramblings.

I'm glad Bella went.
That's what happens when you're too cocky and expects everyone to like you because you're good looking!
I wanted Bella to stay, just to annoy Minae. Minae might be beautiful but she can be ugly from inside. The way her face looked when Bella lost, and when she was nominated and evicted, her face was truly ugly from inside.

I wanted Bella to stay, just to annoy Minae. Minae might be beautiful but she can be ugly from inside. The way her face looked when Bella lost, and when she was nominated and evicted, her face was truly ugly from inside.

It's interesting to watch Minnie, as she knows she's beautiful and yet is actually quite insecure. Especially when confronted by someone like Bella who also knows she's beautiful and is confident. Owns it and uses it.

Out they go! I hold my breath every time as they get to the foyer in case it's one of those BB saves.
Indeed, I honestly thought in the last episode that one of the double evictees would be sent to join the other two in the speakeasy, only to be then be assigned the challenge of partying non stop for a day or two, with the winner being allowed to return to the house with the other two.

Indeed, I honestly thought in the last episode that one of the double evictees would be sent to join the other two in the speakeasy, only to be then be assigned the challenge of partying non stop for a day or two, with the winner being allowed to return to the house with the other two.
If it had been a player that the producers wanted to push, that's what would have happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back