Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 9 Discussion

Would the housemates pass a positivity test if it was an STI test?

• Yes...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Duh...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Definitely...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The only A+ any of them would ever achieve on a test would be a blood test...

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Gotta Catch Em All!

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check with @Mr Stickyfingers he has a way with coming up with stuff. maybe the poll should be who should think up the next poll

That'd be a long fucking poll! @Mr Stickyfingers 🙃

Scrolling Phone GIF - Scrolling Phone GIFs

…evenin’ all… I agree with making Polls nowadays with this show… there’s nothing to play with being that they’re basically clones of each other with virtually no personalities for ANY of them… I mean… none of us even bothered to start a ‘Photoshop’ thread up this year and that says a lot doesn’t it?… it’s not worth the hours of your time to bother with this lot… they’re lucky that we even bother watching this shit… we’re only watching it to watch it’s ultimate slow agonising death and to pick the shit out of it like hungry vultures… AND FUCKING ENJOYING IT!… here’s a Poll for you…

WHO DO YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE THE MOST?

1)…
I don’t know any of their names so I can’t vote…
2)... the show is still going?…
3)… sorry… I’m over even creating any more of the Poll…

…that’s it… I can’t even be bothered to think of any more… that’s how I feel about this whole shitfest of a season… cheers.

Last edited:
I for one am just fascinated that Jake and Bella after being dumped are going to get together with each other tonight. Truly the most exciting part of my day.....

BTW did anyone else notice that that terrible song that they played after they won some task last 'normal' episode was the exact same song that they played on every single episode of Late Night Fest back in 2013! They can't even pay more royalties for a different song. Shows the effort level lol.

BTW did anyone else notice that that terrible song that they played after they won some task last 'normal' episode was the exact same song that they played on every single episode of Late Night Fest back in 2013! They can't even pay more royalties for a different song. Shows the effort level lol.
Yeah I mentioned that in another thread. I’m a VIP 😎

…I hope tonight that what’s-his-name steals whatever-her-name-is off that dickhead and then whosawhatsit accidentally mentions it to the dickhead and then out of anger he hitches up with whatever-her-name-is’s best friend the flosshead just to spite her… now THAT would be exciting eh?… cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back