Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 9 Discussion

Would the housemates pass a positivity test if it was an STI test?

• Yes...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Duh...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Definitely...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The only A+ any of them would ever achieve on a test would be a blood test...

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Gotta Catch Em All!

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciao Bella

giphy.gif

…if they chose me to go I’d jump up and down frantically and scream out… “yes!… yes!… yes!… thank god!… I’m out of this insanity!… I love you all!… thanks for releasing me!… I REALLY do love you all!”… and then casually run out of there as quick as I could… nite all... thanks for the fun… cheers.

Omg….what’s going on?…..Bella still goes….cos all the girls voted for her…and Louis.

Votes. I watched the extended video for you.

Jake
Taylah
Teejay
Josh
Bella - said it was last minute, support girls, thought Jake might get votes and didn't want it awkward in the house if she survived.

Taylay
Jake

Bella
Minnie
Louis
Gracie Mae
Maddie Rose
Dion - strategy so the house can trust him
Ollie
Lewis

Her going would at least have helped the Taylah/Tay confusion. At least one of the brunette clones seems to be gone though.

Jake may be dumb as fuck but he's about the only one of the lads giving them content this year.
Yeah I didn’t want Jake to go. I wanted Jake to align strategically with Bella. Seems like he did the smart thing (for him) and stayed with the majority. Wish some had actually aligned with Bella tho.

Votes. I watched the extended video for you.

Jake
Taylah
Teejay
Josh
Bella - said it was last minute, support girls, thought Jake might get votes and didn't want it awkward in the house if she survived.

Taylay
Jake

Bella
Minnie
Louis
Gracie Mae
Maddie Rose
Dion - strategy so the house can trust him
Ollie
Lewis
Oh whattttt Jake did vote Taylah!!!! Bella did him dirty 🤣

There is simply no strategy this year which was the thing making this new format interesting. 😭

Edit: with the exception of Dion, who did show promise in the first week too. I guess he’s just got nothing to work with hence not seeing anything on the shows. How sad.

Dion, who did show promise in the first week too. I guess he’s just got nothing to work with hence not seeing anything on the shows. How sad.
Yeah he's been a disappointment for sure. He started out as a love him or hate him kinda guy only to fizzle out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back