Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 9 Discussion

Would the housemates pass a positivity test if it was an STI test?

• Yes...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Duh...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Definitely...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The only A+ any of them would ever achieve on a test would be a blood test...

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Gotta Catch Em All!

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted Bella to stay, just to annoy Minae. Minae might be beautiful but she can be ugly from inside. The way her face looked when Bella lost, and when she was nominated and evicted, her face was truly ugly from inside.
Yes, Minae has a bit of a nasty side to her.
She couldn't control her happiness to see Bella lose, and everything that went against Bella, she looked thoroughly delighted by.
Not a nice trait - along with jealousy.

Last edited:
How is Dion still there?
Why is he not even nominated?
Giving his level of annoyingness, I expected him to be one of the first out.
He must be less irritating to the inmates than he is to us watching him.

How is Dion still there?
Why is he not even nominated?
Giving his level of annoyingness, I expected him to be one of the first out.
He must be less irritating to the inmates than he is to us watching him.

It's the edit. We mainly just get him being over the top and annoying. Playing up. He's actually likable in the rare instances we get to know anything about him.

In her car exit interview, Bella spoke fondly of him.

It's the edit. We mainly just get him being over the top and annoying. Playing up. He's actually likable in the rare instances we get to know anything about him.

In her car exit interview, Bella spoke fondly of him.
I warmed to him when I saw his tears when Taylah (?) was talking to her son. It showed a nice sensitive side to him.

By the way, finally, the hgs are voting out the evicted! that's the only good thing the BB US brought to the game!

BB was also 22nd in 7's main demo of 25-54s. They will not be happy about that that's for sure.
Yeah but it's still doing better in TotalTV than Love Island and that shit show hasn't been cancelled either so go figure. Hopefully they'll both get dumped.

Yeah but it's still doing better in TotalTV than Love Island and that shit show hasn't been cancelled either so go figure. Hopefully they'll both get dumped.
That's different though, Love Island is the most streamed show in Australia at the moment and is specifically made to be streamed and watched whenever people want. It's also doing extremely well with younger viewers and has way more social media engagement from the public compared to BB.

Total viewers don't tell the whole story, Love Island would be way more lucrative for advertisers and is making money for 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back