Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 9 Discussion

Would the housemates pass a positivity test if it was an STI test?

• Yes...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Duh...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Definitely...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The only A+ any of them would ever achieve on a test would be a blood test...

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Gotta Catch Em All!

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Dylan Alcot ad for being inclusive with people with physical and about people with physical and non physically disabilities needing more representation. Am I a bad person for thinking to myself something like, "Big Brother is giving representation..." Like as a little bad taste joke to amuse myself.

They could have made it more fun and put paint in the buckets. Something that would stain their skin would be good for comedic value.

Yeah but Bleachy likes everything...
…that’s why we all love bleachy so much… he’s our very own ‘Richie Cunningham’ from ‘Happy Days’… he’s always so happy and optimistic… whereas this show slowly destroys our souls… he’s there for us… propping us back up… if you ring his phone it plays ‘Always look on the bright side of Life’… bless you bleachy… you ALWAYS give us hope!… onya mate… cheers.

…they may as well have Dave,Dee, Dozy, Mick and Titch in the house… I cannot remember who is who… don’t even get me started on remembering the females names… cheers.
Im with you Sticky. Unfortunately I also have face blindness and confuse one person to the other. Then if they change their hairstyle Im more than stumped. It’s like Im watching through a filter of senility at times.

…that’s why we all love bleachy so much… he’s our very own ‘Richie Cunningham’ from ‘Happy Days’… he’s always so happy and optimistic… whereas this show slowly destroys our souls… he’s there for us… propping us back up… if you ring his phone it plays ‘Always look on the bright side of Life’… bless you bleachy… you ALWAYS give us hope!… onya mate… cheers.
Haha my ringtone has been “Like it like that” by Guy Sebastian since 2009 🎶 #truestory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back