Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 7 & 8 Discussion (double header)

In your opinion, is Housemate Dion's personality?

• Awesome!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Annoying!

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I've seen some random "Strat Chat" podcast advertising they'll be covering #bbau and actually get interviews with the evictees (because nobody else is interested) but yeah, what strat chat?

Luke clearly went in to play that game and found himself in a low rent Love Isnand instead.

Yes, I've seen some random "Strat Chat" podcast advertising they'll be covering #bbau and actually get interviews with the evictees (because nobody else is interested) but yeah, what strat chat?

Luke clearly went in to play that game and found himself in a low rent Love Isnand instead.
There was a glimpse of Dion wanting to keep someone / get rid of someone strategically in like the second episode or something. Thatā€™s it. šŸ˜¢

TBF in the previous 3 seven seasons can anyone actually remember a memorable 'big move' strategically? They just don't hit like they do on Survivor for me. I don't really mind the lack of strat chat when 90 per cent of these contestants don't have a clue about it anyway.

TVNZ online is actually one of the best tv channel online I have used.
TVNZ I think is the only country to stream only Bachelor Nation shows same day as US/Canada too. Would never be close to getting the ratings needed to air it in primetime but streaming it has worked well for the niche audience.

I actually didn't mind Zach, given the calibre of the other people in there.
The others I don't mind are GracieMae and Lewis.
Zach had a pretty decent growth edit TBF yeah. The experience was probably good for him coming from a small country town and he'd have stayed if they'd known about the double eviction as well, they'd have split on Bella and Luke.

Yikes. Although BB's replacement program 'A Year On Planet Earth' didn't do much better rating only 20k higher than BB last week.
to be fair, documentaries, unless they are really, really good, never really rate that well, when compared to their fictional counterparts.

this is because most people, after a long hard day of school or work, tend to want to watch something that is entertaining not educational.

same reason why IMAX cinemas go bankrupt, according to someone in the know, as they only show doco's about whales and dinosaurs, etc.

TBF in the previous 3 seven seasons can anyone actually remember a memorable 'big move' strategically? They just don't hit like they do on Survivor for me. I don't really mind the lack of strat chat when 90 per cent of these contestants don't have a clue about it anyway.
Iā€™m glad the strategy chat has been toned down. That was the worst part of the show. Big Brother is about the social conversations not boring game playing ā€œmovesā€ and talking about it. I would rather watch Australian Survivor if I want to see game playing. The original Big Brother format is the best.

they are probably just the crew/their friends and family, there would be no need to rent a crowd anyways.
They'd have been paid for their time. Do you really think people are going to work for even a few hours for free?

All of BB's replacements keep flopping as well, the ABBA vs Queen repeat only got 226k at 7:30 pm last night. 7 have a really bad end of the year....

Um, that's double what BB would have done!
The last time BB aired at 7:30 it got 183k so not sure about that. Either way, 200k at 7:30 is still horrible for what is supposed to be the #1 commercial channel in the country.

The last time BB aired at 7:30 it got 183k so not sure about that. Either way, 200k at 7:30 is still horrible for what is supposed to be the #1 commercial channel in the country.
Given it was still losing 20-30k a night at 8.30pm fair to assume it would have continued going downhill at 7.30pm too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back