Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 7 & 8 Discussion (double header)

In your opinion, is Housemate Dion's personality?

• Awesome!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Annoying!

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well thats it. Theyre still at like 12ish people arent they? Theres gonna be like double and triples, Random snap evictions galore from here probably. Or like 6 in the Finale. Haha
Probably gamed to get out those not shacking up.

Which isn't easy as the couples have at least one extra person not going for them.

Luke voted for Zach. Everyone else (including Bella) voted Luke. It was 10, 1, 0 votes.

Last season I think they had the HOH as option to do it but they dont have that inbetween challenge episodes this time.
Ah of course - so if Zach had tactically voted Bella he'd have forced a tie, which if they did a revote I would guess he'd win.

The show didn't need the first two intruders, never mind a second lot. Heck, not bothering with the first 14 HMs either might have improved ratings.

Oh, my mistake assuming the producers played this game with some sort of integrity. So they basically decided after the event to chuck Zack out on the basis of him having a single vote from the person just evicted.

A shame as in a pool as shallow as this one he was one who was slightly more interesting, even if he had to create a fake persona to achieve that. Just shows too the betting odds perhaps aren't a full indication of how things might pan out considering he was only just outside the top 3, so I assumed would make it to the top 6 or so.

well thats it. Theyre still at like 12ish people arent they? Theres gonna be like double and triples, Random snap evictions galore from here probably. Or like 6 in the Finale. Haha
We now know too that it wasn't rushed to a conclusion as one of the HMs said domething earlier in the week which referred to only having 25 days or so to get to know someone, so they knew from the beginning it was only a month or so long.

Watching a little bit before work.
Dion and whoever is the girl with him in the speakeasy just sang that I’m a VIP song haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back