Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 7 & 8 Discussion (double header)

In your opinion, is Housemate Dion's personality?

• Awesome!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Annoying!

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayspie

ADL TV EPG: On day nine, as the housemates wake up, there's one question on everyone's lips... where are Dion and Taylah?

Given how discussion usually grinds to a halt as soon as the episode finishes I think it's probably best to cover the two episodes in one thread, assuming @Tim allows members to stay up past their bedtime.

Anyhow, wonder if the housemate who every single other housemate nominated for eviction will be voted out by the housemates tonight?

Last edited:
Separate thread for Uncut? Pretty sure they said it would be available today at 7.30? (Far too much BB for one day IMO)

Yes, separate thread for that as people will be less likely to watch it at the same time.

Apparently Seven still managed to win the night with one episode of BB stinking out the schedule - can't see them risking two episodes of BB stinking it out. Even if tonights air as planned they'll surely be on to Plan C for next week. I assume at the moment it's scheduled the same as it has been this week.

I started two threads to allow for discussion about each individual episode airing tonight to be easily found.

I too ummed and ahhed about how best to deal with this unique big brother television situation.

…evenin’ all… two episodes tonight?… TWO?… if I suddenly go silent halfway through the second episode… I’ve either drank too much of my Rum and have drunk myself into oblivion to cope with it and I’ll be sleeping well into tomorrow… OR… Big Brother has finally pushed me too far and I’ve finally topped myself to get rid of the pain… cheers.

I won’t be here tonight. Probably would have struggled to have made it to 11pm anyway.

I think I kind of sabotaged my own enjoyment of this series. After the first episode I decided to fight through the difficulty of sourcing the current UK series and started watching it, about an episode or so a day (I’m up to ep11) and it’s so entertaining and engaging. I feel like I know many of them already, I am loving the diverse cast and seeing how they get along, which is truly the beauty of the idea behind BB and there is far too little of that aspect left in this current BBAU iteration.

It’s sad. I’ve found things to engage with and enjoy over the past few years, but in direct comparison with current UK series this year, it’s really not keeping me that interested :-(.

I won’t watch the first show live but should tune in about 9.30pm if I can……so I’ll watch the beginning later…..(is this a bit like time travelling?)😎

I won’t be here tonight. Probably would have struggled to have made it to 11pm anyway.

I think I kind of sabotaged my own enjoyment of this series. After the first episode I decided to fight through the difficulty of sourcing the current UK series and started watching it, about an episode or so a day (I’m up to ep11) and it’s so entertaining and engaging. I feel like I know many of them already, I am loving the diverse cast and seeing how they get along, which is truly the beauty of the idea behind BB and there is far too little of that aspect left in this current BBAU iteration.

It’s sad. I’ve found things to engage with and enjoy over the past few years, but in direct comparison with current UK series this year, it’s really not keeping me that interested :-(.

You know Big Brother is fucked when even you can’t stand it anymore, Bleachy!

This is crazy, looking at it. They are asking about how their relationships might last in the outside world after what, three weeks?
The Love Islands I've been watching have been 40 episodes in before that question comes up 🙄

Oh, they just said they're 8 weeks in their time, but still on LI would still be way more than that!

This is crazy, looking at it. They are asking about how their relationships might last in the outside world after what, three weeks?
The Love Islands I've been watching have been 40 episodes in before that question comes up 🙄
Not even that - it's Day 9 in tonight's ep according to the description.

...hey bleachy… how are you watching bbuk?… is it free?… just wondering… cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back