Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 7 & 8 Discussion (double header)

In your opinion, is Housemate Dion's personality?

• Awesome!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Annoying!

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to MediaSpy forums Seven are still advertising this quite heavy for 8.30pm next week, and never one to undersell anything promising the "most emotional reunion" ever. Assume it'll be Jake* and his shirt.

* Other bogans are available

It will be the most emotional reunion ever, between some girl with a name starting with T who we've barely even heard from, and her kid, who we don't care about. (Harsh? Maybe, but it's not entertainment).
200.webp

Are they also wondering how the hell this hasn't been bumped to flix/mate?
I think everyone is 😂 I caught up on the last 3 episodes today, the show is so banal I am surprised 7 didn't just can it altogether instead of giving it so much primetime space.

But then again they have never been the best at making good decisions.

They are completely out of touch. But having said that, how are they winning the year?
They are lucky that they had the Women's World Cup this year and that the Matildas did so well. The AFL still rateswell for them too and The Voice had good ratings. MKR and SAS had OK ratings as well. Plus their channel skews older and those are the people more likely to watch linear TV.

I guess that's enough to win you the year these days.

They are lucky that they had the Women's World Cup this year and that the Matildas did so well. The AFL still rateswell for them too and The Voice had good ratings. MKR and SAS had OK ratings as well. Plus their channel skews older and those are the people more likely to watch linear TV.

I guess that's enough to win you the year these days.
yep that would do it.

It will be the most emotional reunion ever, between some girl with a name starting with T who we've barely even heard from, and her kid, who we don't care about. (Harsh? Maybe, but it's not entertainment).
200.webp
God - ridiculous. They've been in there days, not even weeks!

With any luck at the end of it the child will tell her she's been evicted, BBUK style. <<< (caution BBUK spoiler in there for anyone who has not watched that)

The entire season lasts days, so they are just rushing through everything. Ridiculous to have a regular BB season lasting only 25 days. Although in the case of the quality of this season it's a blessing that it will be over fairly quickly.,

And yet on air it still feels like they go through days with nothing happening - although of course some fans prefer episodes like that too as we saw in the reaction to the last main episode last week where format wise just another set of unnecessary intruders arrived, but for those hoooked in by the "house of love" angle a bit happened concerning the relationships in the house.

and @Brekkie, don't be giving them ideas to double up more eps please. 2.5 hours is painful enough in one sitting a week, let alone two. I'm sure it's ok for you not watching in realtime but for the rest of us, arrggh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back