Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 11 and 12

Who'd make a good proper Big Brother HM?

• Dion

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • GracieMae

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • Jake

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Josh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Louis

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Minee

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Tay and Ari

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Taylah

• Teejay

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he? My memory is that he was a bit of a nothing until he started up a showmance and then cruised to the end.

He definitely cruised in the house, but he was inoffensive and likable. Also had a, "win to help mum out" angle.

That show was years ago and I can remember more about him than Josh. All I can say about Josh is, he has muscles, tattoos, a nose ring and is in a situationship with *looks up name* Tay. Tay who is someone I can't tell you anything about besides she is the more boring sister with a good bikini body.

It's turning into same old, same old as far as boys and girls go.
I've noticed on countless shows and real life situations how boys always team up and become mates, whereas girls are usually quite critical of each other and try to outdo each other - it's just the way it is, I'm afraid.
I was never a fan of girl's nights out. I much prefer mixed company.

Josh is invisible in the edit. I think they'll see him as a potential winner in the house so probably axe him earlier but I would hope should he make the final 3 he wouldn't take the win.

Strategy wise though the house need to realise they need to get the sisters out as they're the core of the couple block vote at the moment.
If they had sufficient neurons to make such a determination! :p

And BB never tried to persuade Brunhilda ( redheaded woman) to stay…not even a little bit. *sigh*
This production company appears useless at their jobs. I hope if they do a live season that they are not ashamed to use a human BB voice, and in those cases they would do a little bit more. There is no shame in being voted out FFS. Just sit there and take it.

lol. Media Week didn't even mention Big Brother in their ratings summary for last night... It must have been really low.

I spy with my little eye a cheap bottle of bubbles!
I spotted it before, but again in the spa pamper room. I recognise the bottle.
Tread Softly it is, $14 a bottle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back