Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 11 and 12

Who'd make a good proper Big Brother HM?

• Dion

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • GracieMae

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • Jake

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Josh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Louis

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Minee

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Tay and Ari

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Taylah

• Teejay

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brekkie

Staff member
Double episode tonight. Uncut tomorrow.

And as I thought the question of who would make a good housemate in a properly done series of Big Brother I'll run with it, as much as I love Rocky Horror. Not included the newest intruders or evictees, so add any thoughts on them in the comments.

I think GracieMay is the best contender for an interesting HM in the original BB format. She’s open and funny, up for a good time and would quite like to see her interact with a more diverse bunch of housemates.

That being said, I do think there are others who would make for some interesting TV if not only cast with sexy singles. For example (and I know this isn’t really the poll question) I think Dion and Louis may have been more interesting in one of the last couple of seasons playing a strategic game, Bella showed some promise also.

I also find Jake quite likable, so again wouldn’t mind seeing him interact with a diverse cast in a more traditional BB format.

Therefore I voted Jake and GracieMay

GracieMae is too self-scripted, she's totally aware of what she's doing and how she reacts to the cameras to pretend that what she does is genuine and spontaneous and not premeditated. She's not that bad... yet... but other hms are more worthy to stay in the house than her. - IMO

GracieMae is too self-scripted, she's totally aware of what she's doing and how she reacts to the cameras to pretend that what she does is genuine and spontaneous and not premeditated.
She was really cringe that first time she was in the DR doing her 'yo! I'm havin' the best time EVVVVAAAAHHH' shtick, but she seems to have chilled since then. I voted her, Dion and Fluffy (Jake).

She was really cringe that first time she was in the DR doing her 'yo! I'm havin' the best time EVVVVAAAAHHH' shtick, but she seems to have chilled since then. I voted her, Dion and Fluffy (Jake).
Yeah that shtick is so 🤮🤮🤮

By the way does anyone have that picture with the cast list? Or anyone remember where it was posted. It will help me work out who everyone is talking about

I can't get on board with Dion, but GracieMae, Fluffy and Zach are the only housemates worth salvaging from this season.

I think people would actually have loved to hate Minee under the old format, I think the 'spoil brat' side would have come out and she would have been at least a little bit memorable for a few weeks before being evicted.

Obviously Gracie Mae, Dion and Jake are the 3 who could have worked quite well.

…evenin’ all… there’s something that has been bugging me since this season started and it’s with these girls this season… I guess that it’s just me… but even though these girls have such immaculate beautiful bodies and they have truly beautiful faces on the outside… I have absolutely no attraction to any of them… (just as well… people will think I’m a dirty old man at my age)… none are that beautiful on the inside from what I’ve seen to date…

…maybe it’s because all my life… whenever there have been a group of beautiful girls together and they’re all being show ponies to get the guys… I always went for the quietest, shyest and least vocal of them because they were always the one’s with more ‘substance’ to them… they were such better value for having a meaningful relationship with… none of these girls have that to me…

…when I first met my beautiful beautiful wife she had everything… (even though she’s now 80 she’s still so hot)… she had plenty of ‘substance’ and lots lots more… (and yes… I AM batting waaaaay above my batting average lol!)… but not one of these girls have that as far as I’m concerned at least… they’re such beautiful girls but so shallow and hollow to me… (maybe it’s because I’m so old lol!)… and the guys?… not one of them are mature enough or entertaining enough for me to be interested in anything they do at all… so I didn’t vote at all today… cheers.

Last edited:
I'll be back tomorrow to read all your comments for tonight.
I really miss being here live with you all.
Now off to watch last nights episode.
Have fun everyone 🖤
…don’t worry about watching last night’s episode Febs… it was total shit… you don’t need to make yourself suffer so much… post ‘Live’ with us tonight instead… cheers.

giphy.gif

get ready its coming on in a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back