Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 11 and 12

Who'd make a good proper Big Brother HM?

• Dion

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • GracieMae

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • Jake

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Josh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Louis

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Minee

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Tay and Ari

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Taylah

• Teejay

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…over on NITV tonight at 9:30 there is a show called… ‘Who put the Klan into the Ku Klux Klan’… apparently it’s about Sonia Krugers life story as a racist… it starts when she was young girl and only ever had white dogs as pets… (never black one’s)… all the way up to present day… where they show you her opening the new Australian branch of the Klu Klux Klan headquarters as the patron of it… she’s also the ‘Grand Poobah’ too I understand… golly gosh… I better watch the replay of that!… cheers.

giphy.gif

Its nearly 8.40....... ok the previous shows over now. Showtime EDIT : After Seven news blip update

I think people would actually have loved to hate Minee under the old format, I think the 'spoil brat' side would have come out and she would have been at least a little bit memorable for a few weeks before being evicted.

Obviously Gracie Mae, Dion and Jake are the 3 who could have worked quite well.

Totally agree about Minne. And the others you picked.

I voted Dion, Gracie Mae, Jake, Lewis, and Louis/Minee theyre the couple with a bit more drama atm, next to Ari/Tee Jay, I was thinking last ep how Josh and Tay have just faded into the wallpaper of the edit a lot lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back