Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 11 and 12

Who'd make a good proper Big Brother HM?

• Dion

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • GracieMae

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • Jake

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Josh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Louis

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Minee

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Tay and Ari

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Taylah

• Teejay

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…it makes me laugh that they want him out of the house and when he’s going they all act as if they’re at a funeral and that they’ve just lost a close relative… anyway… that was gruelling… nite all… sleep tight… don’t let those little fuckers the bed bugs do you over in your sleep… cheers.

Well that was rubbish.

Due to Dion's stupidity (and lack of character, seeing as he's now going to lie his way through) we lost Fluffy, the only likeable housemate.
But it was the high school mentality of girls vs boys that killed it stone dead.,
We're now down to Mean Girls vs Jocks.
And I'm officially off GracieMae for her part in it. Fluffy was her second bestie in the house (next to Lewis), but she succumbed to the lure of finally being in with the cool girls.

Also, I call shenanigans on the way the evictions panned out. How is it fair that the 4 nominated housemates faced one of them leaving, then a 'snap' eviction, and THEN another one has to go out of the two who survived?
So you lose 3 out of 4, with no prior warning.
That last vote should have been an all-in 'anyone can go' eviction.

Well that was rubbish.

Due to Dion's stupidity (and lack of character, seeing as he's now going to lie his way through) we lost Fluffy, the only likeable housemate.
But it was the high school mentality of girls vs boys that killed it stone dead.,
We're now down to Mean Girls vs Jocks.
And I'm officially off GracieMae for her part in it. Fluffy was her second bestie in the house (next to Lewis), but she succumbed to the lure of finally being in with the cool girls.

Also, I call shenanigans on the way the evictions panned out. How is it fair that the 4 nominated housemates faced one of them leaving, then a 'snap' eviction, and THEN another one has to go out of the two who survived?
So you lose 3 out of 4, with no prior warning.
That last vote should have been an all-in 'anyone can go' eviction.
Thanks for summing it up so succinctly.

I've never been a fan of this hybrid two-in-one format with the nominations every other eviction. It doesn't work IMO having people vote for the nominees then the same people vote for the evictee - and showing the house how many nominations each nominee has takes the tension out of it too - almost always the most nominated housemate will end up being the evicted housemate. It's much more fun having them not know then have to wonder who nominated them.

It's clearly being used this year as a cost saving measure too - we've gone from a challenge every episode to one a week this series. From what I've read here it doesn't sound like there was a trip to the "basement" today, and if my memory is correct we've only had 3 "nominations challenges" all season. I swerved last year but didn't they have a "save" challenge for the house nominations as well last year?

Last edited:
I've never been a fan of this hybrid two-in-one format with the nominations every other eviction. It doesn't work IMO having people vote for the nominees then the same people vote for the evictee - and showing the house how many nominations each nominee has takes the tension out of it too - almost always the most nominated housemate will end up being the evicted housemate. It's much more fun having them not know then have to wonder who nominated them.

It's clearly being used this year as a cost saving measure too - we've gone from a challenge every episode to one a week this series. From what I've read here it doesn't sound like there was a trip to the "basement" today, and if my memory is correct we've only had 3 "nominations challenges" all season. I swered last year but didn't they have a "save" challenge for the house nominations as well last year?
They did. This whole season just screams cheap, from the season length, to 7 not properly renovating the 'house' all the way down to the prize money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back