Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 11 and 12

Who'd make a good proper Big Brother HM?

• Dion

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • GracieMae

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • Jake

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Josh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Louis

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Minee

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Tay and Ari

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Taylah

• Teejay

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis seems to be playing the dumbest game - voting with GracieMae would have likely been his best move here and blown the game open.

Sonia's questioning so stupid - "was everyone on the same page about Jake?". It was a 6-5 vote, what do you think?

And BB never tried to persuade Brunhilda ( redheaded woman) to stay…not even a little bit. *sigh*
I also think from the edit she probably left the night before. Didn't seem to be any sign of her in the telephone task.

I also think from the edit she probably left the night before. Didn't seem to be any sign of her in the telephone task.
I'm pretty sure it just occurred earlier in the day before the phone task. Did a quick scan through and no one is wearing the same clothes when she leaves as they were during nominations.

The footage of her in the Diary Room however, she was wearing the clothing from nominations. So that was definitely filmed the night before.

They probably just told her to spend the night in there so they could make preparations for her and then leave the next day.

And BB never tried to persuade Brunhilda ( redheaded woman) to stay…not even a little bit. *sigh*
Oh! She's gone! I saw BB tell Maddi to sleep on it the ep before I think, and then I fastforwarded through last night's eps at lightening speed and wondered why she was off the nominations' chopping block! Kept thinking I still saw her all the way through evictions, but again, whizzed through most of it (just to make sure someone really left the house, hehe). I thought it was mean to nominate her so soon when she was new and also only 19.

Am quite pleased they got Jake out. The idea of three cocky/amiable jocks at the end and the inevitable amiable jock getting the final prize money is so repetitive.

I suspect they knew Jake was winning a public vote at the end but we don't get that honesty with the voting - or at least not in the edit shown.

Last edited:
Am quite pleased they got Jake out. The idea of three cocky/amiable jocks at the end and the inevitable amiable jock getting the final prize money is so repetitive.
Josh will probably win.
The amiable yet under the radar (does he talk?) jock who is firmly coupled up and never gets nominated.
He or Jake would have won the public vote.

Josh is invisible in the edit. I think they'll see him as a potential winner in the house so probably axe him earlier but I would hope should he make the final 3 he wouldn't take the win.

Strategy wise though the house need to realise they need to get the sisters out as they're the core of the couple block vote at the moment.

Josh will probably win.
The amiable yet under the radar (does he talk?) jock who is firmly coupled up and never gets nominated.
He or Jake would have won the public vote.
Yeah I was thinking yesterday he is there but doesn't seem to do or say anything.

Josh winning would be absolutely stupid. He adds nothing. If he did, that would just be a really sad reflection on the people who watch and vote for Big Brother in Australia.

Josh winning would be absolutely stupid. He adds nothing. If he did, that would just be a really sad reflection on the people who watch and vote for Big Brother in Australia.
And yet it will happen if he's there. Just look at the 2020 winner (I forget his name and don't care to look it up).

Only thing Josh is missing compared to him is the sob story about having a dead dad - although they tried to give him a sob story of being a former fat kid. But even then, he wasn't actually that big.

And yet it will happen if he's there. Just look at the 2020 winner (I forget his name and don't care to look it up).

Only thing Josh is missing compared to him is the sob story about having a dead dad - although they tried to give him a sob story of being a former fat kid. But even then, he wasn't actually that big.

Chad was likable though. Josh is nothing. I don't think it's a fair comparison.

According to the betting odds before they got taken down
Louis
was the runaway favourite to win. I really dislike that person so hope they don't win.

According to the betting odds before they got taken down
Louis
was the runaway favourite to win. I really dislike that person so hope they don't win.

He has the largest social media following. 184k on Instagram.

It's really only been the last few episodes of the show that have turned people off him.

Last edited:
The final is currently scheduled for Wednesday December 6 at 7:30 pm, looks like the final was pre-recorded too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back