Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

Jeez haha so many incorrect spoilers. But i think we should be certain of the same initial top 3 that was leaked. On that assumption we know that Taras will not win the final challenge as Brenton would probably be now, his last choice to evict. But in saying that, it wouldnt make sense for Johnson to win the challenge and evict Brenton over Taras? So how on earth does Brenton end up leaving?

Last edited:
Jeez haha so many incorrect spoilers. But i think we should be certain of the same initial top 3 that was leaked. On that assumption we know that Taras will not win the final challenge as Brenton would probably be now, his last choice to evict. But in saying that, it wouldnt make sense for Johnson to win the challenge and evict Brenton over Taras? So how on earth does Brenton end up leaving?
I'd laugh if Reggie wins and knifes the intruder like she's wanted to all season 🤣

Eww, I just saw that Brenton is 2nd favourite to win in the betting odds. If it is really
Brenton, Johnson and Reggie in the final 3, it will be a landslide win for Reggie.
Just waiting back through this thread to see if/when the F3 got called/predicted. This was very close.

Just waiting back through this thread to see if/when the F3 got called/predicted. This was very close.
Reg/Johnson/Taras was posted somewhere else before the season started, like it did in 2020.

For a long time though, it was uncertain whether it was between Johnson or Brenton in the final three, which now makes sense knowing Brenton got so close.

First mentions were around here but I can’t seem to locate the specific post that mentioned the final three by name (can’t search spoiler tags). But it was likely posted in a Daily Show thread, definitely before episode 3 based on posts I found in later threads.

Mustard said:
To be fair, the guy who leaked the last 2 years probably isn’t coming back after getting last year’s slightly wrong. Grain of salt if you can believe randoms on Reddit about a month ago:

2 newbies and Reggie are final 3, Tim possibly out around final 5.
I’m a bit sceptical, but have heard something similar about Tim being late game so there might be some truth to it.

First mentions were around here but I can’t seem to locate the specific post that mentioned the final three by name (can’t search spoiler tags). But it was likely posted in a Daily Show thread, definitely before episode 3 based on posts I found in later threads.
Something that flew under the radar at the time that I didn’t want to rumble was that Estelle actually liked that post and I was like.... Oh shit, it IS true :O

Back