Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

Referring to this post...
So apparently the lovely Aleisha is not so much a self-made businesswoman as someone who won 2 million in a lottery, moved so she didn't have to share it with her family, and then blew it all.

She's also the ex of Survivor's Jordie, giving her a degree of separation from Sam Frost, and 'knows' a whole bunch of other z-grade reality contestants.

I say good on her. I'd do exactly the same in her position, especially with that sort of amount which isn't going to last forever.

Hmmmm. Makes you wonder about her eviction plea to stay because she's closer to the housemates than she is to her family on the outside. Sounds like she may have created a situation herself that caused a rift - obviously we don't have the full story here and decided to use that since these people wouldn't know the truth either.

Well I did say "apparently", and my "lovely'' was slightly sarcastic.
But I didn't say anything about her being evil or her situation with her family.
The rest is not my opinion, just a summary of what is in the story.
Which is fair discussion for a Big Brother discussion forum.
Totally totally. My comment was more in general for people that may not like her on the show and then read this and go "yes, she is evil!".

sam isn’t in that promo much at all towards the end? tully is really upset does that mean sam and drew at kicked at the same time??!

Showing selectively edited footage to other housemates is never acceptable.
SJ and Mary in the loft got to listen to selected titbits on the "wireless", didn't they? And Danny in the control room. Can't remember if he got to watch live stuff or selected footage though.

The Foxtel TV guide says for next Monday week’s episode on the 13th “two housemates are in the mainframe and want revenge”

The snap double on Wednesday is obviously a fake eviction then.

It’s just fucking stupid. With all of the nomination episodes and these fake evictions there is literally no reason to justify why the general BBUS format wasn’t used. It’s been over and over but now there is seriously no excuse to why it wasn’t used.

Last edited:
Producers screwing Drew over then for just playing the game. Showing selectively edited footage to other housemates is never acceptable.
Continuing to undermine the format of their show and confuse viewers and players alike as to how you win this game. Bizarre but not surprised.

I don't think I can stick around for any more fake evictions or secret eavesdropping rooms. It's getting ridiculous.

I can't believe people work on this show and this is what they come up with? So much untapped potential and 7 is continuing to piss this show away.

Eww, I just saw that Brenton is 2nd favourite to win in the betting odds. If it is really
Brenton, Johnson and Reggie in the final 3, it will be a landslide win for Reggie.

Why does 7 insist on spoiling everything through their EPG episode descriptions? You would think with the low ratings they would try to keep the spoilers to a minimum

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220606-190819_MyFoxtel.jpg
    Screenshot_20220606-190819_MyFoxtel.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 34
Back