Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

No, Drew understands the format. Better to lose ony ally than vote in a way which risks you losing six.

Foxtel TV guide for episode 16 next Wednesday.

Aleisha and Gabbie fail the panic room task. Following which, Big Brother announces a snap eviction as a punishment.

The previous episode also says there will be four nominees for the week. I wonder if that means Wednesday is a double eviction episode or if the eviction is just early.

Foxtel TV guide for episode 16 next Wednesday.

Aleisha and Gabbie fail the panic room task. Following which, Big Brother announces a snap eviction as a punishment.

The previous episode also says there will be four nominees for the week. I wonder if that means Wednesday is a double eviction episode or if the eviction is just early.
Monday and Wednesday?

And again with the completely unnecessary spoilers from Seven.

Monday and Wednesday?

And again with the completely unnecessary spoilers from Seven.
So annoying. So looks like someone goes Monday, Tuesday has four nominees instead of three and then Wednesday either has a snap eviction before the second chance challenge, or the second chance challenge/eviction may occur early? I think the double is the more likely option. Otherwise there's no room for the challenge to occur.

Maybe the four nominees go in the panic room, and then two do whatever is done to get out of it and the other two face the "snap eviction".

Maybe the four nominees go in the panic room, and then two do whatever is done to get out of it and the other two face the "snap eviction".
Damn… if that’s the case then wouldn’t they be spoiling that it’s either Aleisha or Gabbie that goes? They’re not even trying to hide anything atp ://

So apparently the lovely Aleisha is not so much a self-made businesswoman as someone who won 2 million in a lottery, moved so she didn't have to share it with her family, and then blew it all.

She's also the ex of Survivor's Jordie, giving her a degree of separation from Sam Frost, and 'knows' a whole bunch of other z-grade reality contestants.

So apparently the lovely Aleisha is not so much a self-made businesswoman as someone who won 2 million in a lottery, moved so she didn't have to share it with her family, and then blew it all.

She's also the ex of Survivor's Jordie, giving her a degree of separation from Sam Frost, and 'knows' a whole bunch of other z-grade reality contestants.

Please please please take all this with a grain of salt.... Like this stuff is bottom of the barrel tabloid crap. Whether you like Aleisha or not its definitely not fair to assume its true and "shes evil" and "her family is perfect" right?

Im just so not into confirmation bias when it comes to people and situations that no-one has a clue about.

Please please please take all this with a grain of salt.... Like this stuff is bottom of the barrel tabloid crap. Whether you like Aleisha or not its definitely not fair to assume its true and "shes evil" and "her family is perfect" right?

Im just so not into confirmation bias when it comes to people and situations that no-one has a clue about.
Well I did say "apparently", and my "lovely'' was slightly sarcastic.
But I didn't say anything about her being evil or her situation with her family.
The rest is not my opinion, just a summary of what is in the story.
Which is fair discussion for a Big Brother discussion forum.

Isn’t it just infuriating that every single one of these tasks are quite literally win proof? It’s a mockery. The HMs have no chance of passing, ever.
Do they genuinely expect the audience to believe that panic room tasks are not rigged? Because that's pretty insulting, but the only alternative is that they expect the audience to be entertained by watching people fail an impossible task and then get punished for it.

I do feel like these has been a shift to the show being more "punishment" focused than it was previously this season. Kind of wonder how many changes are a result of the change in executive producer from Amelia Fisk to Keely Sonntag. Both of them worked on Survivor previously which is not surprising at all. I feel like it's the epitome of the "Watch people suffer" genre

Back