Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

https://7news.com.au/entertainment/...es-as-he-spills-on-sam-relationship-c-7257714

i can see why he's deflecting onto tully and estelle to turn the attention away from himself.. but im really getting "im lazy" vibes for being annoyed on having to reshoot things because of them. your just highlighting how producers werent making it interesting at the time and so have had to go OVERKILL on the edit now!!!!!!
Poor Drew.
How annoying that people might want to have conversations and ask questions about what's going on, rather than just sticking to the script.

Poor Drew.
How annoying that people might want to have conversations and ask questions about what's going on, rather than just sticking to the script.
Seriously he is saying boo hoo "reality" tv is so predictable they can guess what is coming next... and worse a show that is supposed to be about "big brother is watching you" is now being reshot. Yip thanks for confirming channel seven jumped the shark with this.

Seriously he is saying boo hoo "reality" tv is so predictable they can guess what is coming next... and worse a show that is supposed to be about "big brother is watching you" is now being reshot. Yip thanks for confirming channel seven jumped the shark with this.
OTOH it does confirm how staged it has become. With them being directed, doing retakes, seeing camera operators etc. What a pathetic sham BBAU is now.

You mean two people that aren’t afraid to be vocal about it. I feel like a lot of members suddenly start editing their behaviour whenever someone of interest joins the conversation.

It’s exactly what happened when Rob/TVBLACKBOX joined us for that brief moment in 2020.
I’m not afraid to be vocal. Why would you assume that? In my opinion Tully has grown a lot and looks amazing whereas Drew and Tim have turned into unhappy and unlikable people.

Is he performing on 12 July? EDIT: Oh I see he's timed Sydney for the 9th so he can be in town for the finale.

Also a storm is coming. lol
so he chose bb to help promote his music career? Interesting reality TV choice. Not Australia got talent or the voice or any if those kind of ones? Maybe we will see a musical challenge on bb in the next couple of weeks to help him out?

so he chose bb to help promote his music career? Interesting reality TV choice. Not Australia got talent or the voice or any if those kind of ones? Maybe we will see a musical challenge on bb in the next couple of weeks to help him out?
It worked for... ah... Whatzername... She released "Underneath the Radar"...

Back