Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 24 Discussion (28 June, 7:30pm)

If you had to nominate someone for eviction, what would be your reason? (Give name in the comments)

• Personality / Interactions

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Strategy

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Flying Under the Radar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Unfortunately I think with Tim's move tonight we will be stuck with him until the very end.

I don't. It was a dumb move. He's burnt the only sure fire support he could have had. Estelle, Gabbie, Breton and I assume Reggie will all be off his side now.

He was just seeing it as a moment to get Estelle out, because he thinks Brenton will win the challenge.

Well now I feel bad Timmy. If he is reading this I don’t mean him as a person but the over the top him thinking he is doing something in the game.
I get it, just sayin'. This is the #1 BBAU fan site and he's a superfan so there's probably zero chance we haven't crossed his radar.

I don't. It was a dumb move. He's burnt the only sure fire support he could have had. Estelle, Gabbie, Breton and I assume Reggie will all be off his side now.

He was just seeing it as a moment to get Estelle out, because he thinks Brenton will win the challenge.

I was talking about Johnson staying until the end not Tim.

I only remember her doing that once, and Reg caught her at it... Once is probably enough!
Once was enough for Reggie that's for sure!
Tim thinks he's clever because he upset the least amount of people of which one will go....problem is the one's he gets excited have been throwing his name around! Like someone else said he likes to be on the side of the numbers like the biggest floater ever..he's also the best floater ever, and entertaining...still fuck you Tim that was bullshit i think thats the first time I've seen him lose sight of the public vote....i so wanted Johnson to fall on his sword!

I heard a "beeeeeuuuuuwww" in the diary room tonight.

LOL at Johnson's big move being undone by Tim.
Not that it made any sense in the first place, but it would have been good for LOLZ if he had got himself voted out.

I think Tim screwed the pooch by saving Johnson tonight.
They won't thank him next time he's up, just like there was no loyalty to Drew.

Ohhhhh I went back and liked an old post by @up_all_night thinking it was a bit of a lol after he posted about it. Now I know it’s trolling it’s not as funny.
lol I could actually imagine at this time going and rereading old threads and liking something purely innocently. I just noticed that there was someone called spoiler alert lurking on this thread which linked to conversations from the last 24 hours so I knew it was someone familiar with the forum who had created the account. when I saw those posts I took a guess.

I only hope that the moment he is nommed that everyone sees him as their biggest threat and votes him out...

lol I could actually imagine at this time going and rereading old threads and liking something purely innocently. I just noticed that there was someone called spoiler alert lurking on this thread which linked to conversations from the last 24 hours so I knew it was someone familiar with the forum who had created the account. when I saw those posts I took a guess.
I'm scoring a few angrys from him now. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Back