Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 24 Discussion (28 June, 7:30pm)

If you had to nominate someone for eviction, what would be your reason? (Give name in the comments)

• Personality / Interactions

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Strategy

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Flying Under the Radar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tim made a FATAL move tonight.

I’m fairly certain keeping Johnson will cause Tim’s pending demise, and as a result send Johnson straight to the finale.

What an idiot*.

*But not as much of an idiot as Johnson, who is THE most douchiest, chaotic, egotistical and brainless HMs of all-time, imo. Can you tell I love him?

This is the #1 BBAU fan site and he's a superfan so there's probably zero chance we haven't crossed his radar.
Q&A with Tim when he joined:
Also, him being here and conversing with a member via DM, which in turn was screenshotted and posted publicly, is the reason Ch9 cut ties with him:

I’m fairly certain keeping Johnson will cause Tim’s pending demise, and as a result send Johnson straight to the finale.

What an idiot*.

*But not as much of an idiot as Johnson, who is THE most douchiest, chaotic, egotistical and brainless HMs of all-time, imo. Can you tell I love him?

And I couldn't be happier, I was ready for Tim to go for a long time now.

What an idiot*.

It was a rookie move, which is a rare misfire for such a good strategist.
Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees.
There was no way Estelle would have voted him out yet, as she was able to put aside any differences and stick with the OGs
Tim was incapable of doing that, and like Drew, their flip-flopping was their undoing..
He also burned Gabbie, and for what?

Also, him being here and conversing with a member via DM, which in turn was screenshotted and posted publicly, is the reason Ch9 cut ties with him:
We don’t need to hide the fact that it was @DigitalCorp that leaked the DM.

I wasn’t aware of any of this! I like this version of Tim WAY more than the ‘show’ version. It’s interesting to hear the extent that he was being directed and that production do have favourites, even down to who is ‘supposed’ to win (does anyone know the girl he’s talking about who they wanted to take it out?). I even felt bad for him when they told him he’d fucked his career! Who was the poster who exposed him?

Edit: I’ve just seen that Kingston mentioned who leaked the DM.

I wasn’t aware of any of this! I like this version of Tim WAY more than the ‘show’ version. It’s interesting to hear the extent that he was being directed and that production do have favourites, even down to who is ‘supposed’ to win (does anyone know the girl he’s talking about who they wanted to take it out?). I even felt bad for him when they told him he’d fucked his career! Who was the poster who exposed him?

Edit: I’ve just seen that Kingston mentioned who leaked the DM.

It was Skye

? I was referring to Johnson.

It was Skye

I only watched one week of BB 2014 and the only housemate I remember was a very tall girl and that the housemates might have been in pairs?

Was Skye a good character? Those that watched clearly dislike the guy that won it.

Last edited:
Too bad all the current housemates (Estelle!!) didn’t read this before they went in:

“Tim always wins. It's all a circus and I'm the ringleader.”

Full credit to him. It’s insane that there’s only a couple of weeks left and he still hasn’t even had a single nomination.

Last edited:
…evenin’ all… so Johnson is going to nominate himself tonight… hasn’t Tim been there and done that in his original season?… does Johnson think that he is in the same league as Tim does he?… I know that Tim is in the bad books with a lot of people here for the obvious reason but he’s still my most favourite player of all time…(there I’ve said it lol!)… both for his tactics… ruthlessness… bold play… showmanship… and his willingness to try different ploys and schemes… regardless of whether you like him or not… you’ve got to give him credit to some or even all of those things one way or another… but Johnson… you are nowhere near him my friend so don’t be stupid and put yourself up for nomination… it will bite you in the arse… Tim you’re not… cheers.

Agree.

THERE is only one TIM

Also agree.

Love to hate Big Brother. Why give Tim a wheel of super powers??? No other HOH got anything like this....

I think this whole week was rigged, whatever group Tim was in would have been the group to choose HOH and once he got it they plotted with giving him this stupid wheel shit... Grrrrrr.

I thought this too. This episode was definitely the "Tim Show". It wreaks of producers working out ways to give Tim benefits.

... but I say that as someone who enjoys watching Tim in the way Sticky described ... "for his tactics… ruthlessness… bold play… showmanship… and his willingness to try different ploys and schemes" ... which means I actually don't mind too much if they give him these privileges. But, when it is a bit too obvious, then I am not so sure it's as enjoyable to watch.

LOL. Out of interest, who "angried" the post UAN?

I am going to take a wild stab in the dark at it being "Spolier Alert" liking your old posts? Hi reepbot

Correct. It's just weird that they randomly went back and have since I made that comment angried a bunch of random posts. I don't take it personally or anything. It is just weird.

Apparently, it's someone who supports Tim in the current season. Dislikes season 4 of Arrested Development. . Didn't like Joe Biden in 2012. Doesn't like me taking headphones off in shopping centres and is angry I got annoyed at a shop keeper making dumb small talk telling me off for wearing a face mask.

Also disliked this comment from 2012

I get frustrated by idiots on this forum. You're here to discuss the show and it seems some people are watching an alternative version in their heads.

Which I believe was the Estelle original year. It's just very odd.

Ohhhhh I went back and liked an old post by @up_all_night thinking it was a bit of a lol after he posted about it. Now I know it’s trolling it’s not as funny.

It's just the randomness. I don't care about someone disliking a post I made years ago. Just the randomness.

grug_600600.jpg

Back