Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 24 Discussion (28 June, 7:30pm)

If you had to nominate someone for eviction, what would be your reason? (Give name in the comments)

• Personality / Interactions

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Strategy

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Flying Under the Radar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I kinda feel like I would nominate based on personality/interactions? Like I'm not going to try and get who I loved most in there out.

This nomination is going to be interesting as I feel the newbs are most wanting to nominate Tim but can't as they put him hoh.

I can't work out how Johnson nominating himself is going to help him get Tim out unless it's a weird twist like Michael had back in 06 where if he got enough people to nominate him he was safe that week or something. Maybe if Johnson gets a nom from the whole house he get's to put someone up or something IDK.

I can't work out how Johnson nominating himself is going to help him get Tim out unless it's a weird twist like Michael had back in 06 where if he got enough people to nominate him he was safe that week or something. Maybe if Johnson gets a nom from the whole house he get's to put someone up or something IDK.
It might be that he sees himself as someone "safe" so that anyone against him will get booted, maybe he thinks that if Estelle is up against him, Estelle will go, weakening Tim's alliance...

Ok, it's not a great theory, but it's a theory 😜

Maybe Johnson sees himself as the modern Tim - Tim put himself up for eviction in 2013 so he will do it now? Except back then it was Australia voting not the others in the house... He needs to be pretty confident he has the support of the others.

…evenin’ all… so Johnson is going to nominate himself tonight… hasn’t Tim been there and done that in his original season?… does Johnson think that he is in the same league as Tim does he?… I know that Tim is in the bad books with a lot of people here for the obvious reason but he’s still my most favourite player of all time…(there I’ve said it lol!)… both for his tactics… ruthlessness… bold play… showmanship… and his willingness to try different ploys and schemes… regardless of whether you like him or not… you’ve got to give him credit to some or even all of those things one way or another… but Johnson… you are nowhere near him my friend so don’t be stupid and put yourself up for nomination… it will bite you in the arse… Tim you’re not… cheers.

Does anyone else fast forward the nomination challenges? The last two seasons I used to watch them but I’ve started doing it this season. Always love the first 20 mins of an episode and roughly the last 20 as well…just can’t get into the nomination challenges.

Just wish we had old school BB 🥹

Does anyone else fast forward the nomination challenges? The last two seasons I used to watch them but I’ve started doing it this season. Always love the first 20 mins of an episode and roughly the last 20 as well…just can’t get into the nomination challenges.

Just wish we had old school BB 🥹
I honestly would if I could. But I like to be here chatting live.

Back